• smudesmude Posts: 17,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alli-F wrote: »
    Do I care, hell no. Go cheap Flavia, go cheap! :p

Shallow you? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 144
    Forum Member
    A bit off topic but I would love a chance to dance that AT choreography with Vincent. I only danced it for about a year before winding up with a small child but a man who can lead it like that can make even a beginner look good! Noticed on re watching that although Dani's footwork was neat, it wasn't the best AT technique particularly on the Ochos (sp?).

If Denise and James produce a Bacofoil, then at least there can be no excuse for her to win! All of them have their weaknesses and strengths but I can't stand her legs not being able to straighten properly...
  • fancynancyfancynancy Posts: 7,991
    Forum Member
    serafimo wrote: »
    Nah, if it suits the dance, (which sounds very contemporary from how they've described it) it's fine. It's not like none of the girls have been averse to flaunting what they've got to win votes either.

Yeah - quite right. Floozies. :rolleyes: :D
    Forum Member
    A bit off topic but I would love a chance to dance that AT choreography with Vincent. I only danced it for about a year before winding up with a small child but a man who can lead it like can make even a beginner look good! Noticed on re watching that although Dani's footwork was neat, it wasn't the best AT technique particularly on the Ochos (sp?).

If Denise and James produce a Bacofoil, then at least there can be no excuse for her to win! All of them have their weaknesses and strengths but I can't stand her legs not being able to straighten properly...

Crikey - that's some fertility treatment. :eek::cool::D
  • Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smude wrote: »
    Shallow you? :D

As a puddle. It's one of my more endearing features. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 144
    Forum Member
    fancynancy wrote: »

Tell me about it! Never underestimate the effects of dancing a dance like AT with a man you fancy the pants off. :D
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Alli-F wrote: »
    Do I care, hell no. Go cheap Flavia, go cheap! :p

As cheap as no money allocated for costumes !!!???:eek::eek::p:p
  • MuggsyMuggsy Posts: 19,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hee, hee.:D

Re the various bacofoil posts, I was discussing SCD with my son's girlfriend last week. My son is sort of around when it's on (all his womenfolk are addicted) but doesn't really watch it himself and the only dancer he can recognise is "that little Italian guy",but he suddenly says "What was that dance with the girl in the silver swimsuit and she rolled down...No!.. she rolled up the guy's front. What was that about?" :D:D
  • CrystalplayerCrystalplayer Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    Muggsy wrote: »
    Hee, hee.:D

Re the various bacofoil posts, I was discussing SCD with my son's girlfriend last week. My son is sort of around when it's on (all his womenfolk are addicted) but doesn't really watch it himself and the only dancer he can recognise is "that little Italian guy",but he suddenly says "What was that dance with the girl in the silver swimsuit and she rolled down...No!.. she rolled up the guy's front. What was that about?" :D:D

It's amazing Brenda didn't end up in the oven with all that bacofoil....still one of my most laughed at show dances...till tonight!
  • ellieb123ellieb123 Posts: 7,546
    Forum Member
    I actually think it's very kind of Louis to sacrifice some of his outfit in order for the girls to have more time spent making theirs extra special ;):D
  • allgrownupallgrownup Posts: 7,066
    Forum Member
    Looks like that's her show hair and make-up too. :o

Yup, that's Louis. I'd heard he was to choreograph something, so presumably for the final.

Thanks. Guess he's done the/a group routine
    A bit off topic but I would love a chance to dance that AT choreography with Vincent. I only danced it for about a year before winding up with a small child but a man who can lead it like that can make even a beginner look good! Noticed on re watching that although Dani's footwork was neat, it wasn't the best AT technique particularly on the Ochos (sp?).

Beat me to it! :D:D:D
    It's amazing Brenda didn't end up in the oven with all that bacofoil....still one of my most laughed at show dances...till tonight!

I'm hoping the crap showdance tradition runs on and on and on...

It's not a Strictly showdance if it isn't crap with a capital C.
    Forum Member
    ellieb123 wrote: »
    I actually think it's very kind of Louis to sacrifice some of his outfit in order for the girls to have more time spent making theirs extra special ;):D

Ola can do wonders with a loincloth and two pieces of string...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ellieb123 wrote: »

Don't know about 'some' of it - looks like he gave up 'most' of it. Photos up now - I need a brandy.
  • smudesmude Posts: 17,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't know about 'some' of it - looks like he gave up 'most' of it. Photos up now - I need a brandy.

I think Flavia may be the bacofoil contender but who will be looking at her?
    Forum Member

Well she looks like she's wearing tight lycra, too. Admittedly, not topless - but enough to widen viewer appeal perhaps? :)
    Forum Member
    Well she looks like she's wearing tight lycra, too. Admittedly, not topless - but enough to widen viewer appeal perhaps? :)

Just wait until she unleashes her Tango again.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Don't think it's possible to do Bacofoil v.2 to Rule The World. ;)

My money's on Denise and James. The choreography looked pretty cringeworthy on ITT.

Dani's will be weird, but likeable. I think Kimberley's will be pretty good as well.
  • perdiedumplingperdiedumpling Posts: 8,540
    Forum Member
    I think Flavia didn't watch SYTYCD. Doesn't she know something contemporary should be in big billowing white tents, and involving rolling around on the floor? Even James knows that, though I suppose he did some choreography for it.
  • Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Flavia didn't watch SYTYCD. Doesn't she know something contemporary should be in big billowing white tents, and involving rolling around on the floor? Even James knows that, though I suppose he did some choreography for it.

James nicked the costumes for Denise's rumba. ;)
    Forum Member

These outfits might be post-reveal. She could still start in a white Lisa Riley Memorial CarWash/Lampshade dress. *fingers crossed* ;)
  • perdiedumplingperdiedumpling Posts: 8,540
    Forum Member
    allgrownup wrote: »
    These outfits might be post-reveal. She could still start in a white Lisa Riley Memorial CarWash/Lampshade dress. *fingers crossed* ;)

*please let there be a mid-dance costume change, please let there be a mid-dance costume change please please please*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,578
    Forum Member
    OK, I have returned. I have wine.

What have I missed?
    Forum Member
    DavidJames wrote: »
    OK, I have returned. I have wine.

What have I missed?

Not much, I have wine too.
  • CaptainSensibleCaptainSensible Posts: 5,486
    Forum Member
    Heh

Probably in a minority (especially on here), but I often think the professional group dances are a bit daft
This discussion has been closed.