After an ID on a thriller

carefree_bluecarefree_blue Posts: 9,025
Forum Member
Been thinking of a film I saw 20 years or so ago, but don't have a clue what it's called, so was wondering if anyone knows it.

It's a US thriller, quite possibly a TV movie and I seem to recall seeing it in the early 90's, although it may be from the late 80's - roughly that kind of era anyway. The basic premise is a woman (and a man i think) who are working late in an office in a skyscraper and somehow get locked in as there's some kind of automatic door mechanism on the ground floor. Just so happens there's a psychotic killer on the loose who's been bumping off the other few workers who were still in the building including the guards and he's after them. There's a scene where the people he's after are in a lift/elevator and panic as the killer calls it down to his floor.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Titan9Titan9 Posts: 2,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been thinking of a film I saw 20 years or so ago, but don't have a clue what it's called, so was wondering if anyone knows it.

It's a US thriller, quite possibly a TV movie and I seem to recall seeing it in the early 90's, although it may be from the late 80's - roughly that kind of era anyway. The basic premise is a woman (and a man i think) who are working late in an office in a skyscraper and somehow get locked in as there's some kind of automatic door mechanism on the ground floor. Just so happens there's a psychotic killer on the loose who's been bumping off the other few workers who were still in the building including the guards and he's after them. There's a scene where the people he's after are in a lift/elevator and panic as the killer calls it down to his floor.

Any ideas?

Not sure dude, but it sounds like a nice thriller.