Podcasts on iPhone 5C

suncitysuncity Posts: 368
Forum Member
For anybody with an iPhone 5C, whenever I play a podcast via the official; Podcast App, it wont let be browse the Internet via Safari because it just turns the audio off. Highly annoying. Is there a fix for this?

Also, when I adjust the volume when the phone is in sleep mode (you know, by pressing the button at the top) I don't like the way the screen comes to life to show me the volume status. has to be a waste of battery in times when I need battery, and it's just annoying. Is there a fix for this also?

Comments

• Fish_and_ChipsFish_and_Chips Posts: 1,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you done a hard reboot to resolve the safari issue. As for the lock screen if your touching the phone so your sort of activating it, the screen on comes on for a few seconds so I wouldn't think it uses that much battery. If your that worried about the volume adjustment activating the phone then get some headphones with a volume control.
  • suncitysuncity Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    Have you done a hard reboot to resolve the safari issue. As for the lock screen if your touching the phone so your sort of activating it, the screen on comes on for a few seconds so I wouldn't think it uses that much battery. If your that worried about the volume adjustment activating the phone then get some headphones with a volume control.

Do already and it still happens. The main issue is the light going off on the train o nthe way to work, it bugs me as i fiddle with the volume quite a lot.