Options

Sov's DESPERATE to do a topless photo shoot; no-one wants to see em, give it a break!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 504
Forum Member
✭✭
God, just when I thought I couldn't respect her any less, she just gets worse. :rolleyes: YUK. She banged on about her 'assets' in the house, when she left and she's still going on about it. The thing she doesn't get is, no-one (but the slightly sick and very desperate ;)) would want to see them. GIVE IT A BREAK 'LADY' SOVEREIGN. Your obsession with your own breasts was annoying and is getting more so every day (along with you in general). Feel free to launch Sov fans :D:D:D Sorry but it had to be said. She is just desperate to do a shoot otherwise she wouldn't keep going on about it and naming her price was a bit of a giveaway!! Not just a chav now. A cheap chav. ;)

Lady Sovereign has said that Nuts magazine could not afford to publish photographs of her breasts. During her time in the Celebrity Big Brother house, the rapper told Page 3 model Nicola Tappenden that she would be happy to get her "norks" out for £2 million. When asked by The Guardian if it should call weekly men's glossy Nuts on her behalf, Lady Sovereign quipped: "They haven't got the budget. They couldn't afford my lovely titties!"

Comments

• Options
    girlinstaticgirlinstatic Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You must be on a wind-up. 2 mill is not a price for the desperate. Also how does "When asked by The Guardian..." and her answer equate to keeping going on about it? They brought it up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
    Forum Member
    I suspect it's all hype...:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    You do realise of course that she was joking? Saying she wants 2 million is her basically saying its never going to happen.

She was asked by the girl from Zoo magazine on the spot and responded jokingly with the 2 million figure. The Guardian article (which was posted days ago btw) was referring to that. Its not really her going on about it, more a couple of articles referring to her on the spot question on BBBM or asking her a question regarding it.
  • Options
    Captain BirdseiCaptain Birdsei Posts: 1,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd buy the mag.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think she is joking. She did two interviews bragging that hers were much better than Nicola T's and that it would take a lot of money for her to get them out, but she would for the right price...If Cheryl Cole or the like had offered, £2m is nothing compared to the income they'd generate based on mag / paper sales; it's big money. But we're talking about Sov here, which is why her hand hasn't been bitten off. Remember, just for interviews can offer a quarter / half a mill for a small kiss and tell and a lot more for the big ones.
  • Options
    Dub1Dub1 Posts: 5,959
    Forum Member
    Your making mountains out of molehills op.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd buy the mag.

Saddo :eek: :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    I think if she wasn't joking and really did want to get her baps out in Zoo magazine then she would have said a much more reasonable price. Saying you want 2 million is saying its not going to happen IMO. But only Sov actually knows if she was joking or not, it does seem like a strange reason to lose respect for someone though.

Oh and i'd also buy the mag :D
  • Options
    MD1500MD1500 Posts: 14,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't buy the mag.
    I'd wait for someone to scan the photos and upload them on here. :D
  • Options
    ishinaishina Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who wouldn't get them out for £2,000,000?
  • Options
    ShedheddShedhedd Posts: 1,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought tittie shots were a complete package?
    ie: not just the titties but a face shot as well.
    Would anyone want to see that face above a tittie shot, no matter how marvellous the titties were?

And if she didn't want her face on she could upload any titties and say they were hers.

Minger
  • Options
    ishinaishina Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Meow! Handbags have been thrown down and the claws are out
  • Options
    ShedheddShedhedd Posts: 1,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For those of you, like me, who don't carry handbags, I have saucers of milk ready.

Meow, let the bitching continue.

She's still a minger.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I Want To See 'em!!!
  • Options
    ShtinkyShtinky Posts: 850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see, Schmoodler's still grumpy about her Jonas being a complete tosser. :D

Taking it out on the Sov fans now :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tok715 wrote: »
    You do realise of course that she was joking? Saying she wants 2 million is her basically saying its never going to happen.

She was asked by the girl from Zoo magazine on the spot and responded jokingly with the 2 million figure. The Guardian article (which was posted days ago btw) was referring to that. Its not really her going on about it, more a couple of articles referring to her on the spot question on BBBM or asking her a question regarding it.

Oooh, she's made what is indisputably a joke and then repeated it when asked by the Guardian. How desperate. Let's lose all respect for her. How could anyone possibly respect anyone who makes a joke?
  • Options
    Captain BirdseiCaptain Birdsei Posts: 1,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'd do it if she she was actually offered money. Every pair has it's price.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
    Forum Member
    Yuk to her and her titties.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shtinky wrote: »
    I see, Schmoodler's still grumpy about her Jonas being a complete tosser. :D

Taking it out on the Sov fans now :mad:

I am!! It was damned disappointing seeing him being interviewed, you're right! But that hasn't affected how I feel about The Brat Sov. She wound me up on the show, drove me nuts on the aftershows and continues to do so now! :( :eek: But yes, I am mourning Jonas and rueing the return of Basshunter! ;););)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sov really got under your skin then? :D
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If she did..................wonder if she'd sport the comedy specs?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dub1 wrote: »
    Your making mountains out of molehills op.

Molehills? She claims they're quite substantial. Snigger :p Snigger some more :p:p Sorry, I've gone into carry on mode.

I admit, (on reflection) my overall annoyance levels with her have probably prompted this post more than anything else. :o However, I can't be the only one fed up of her or of hearing a young woman constanly referring to her t******!!!! Christ, is there no decency left in this world? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dark v1.1 wrote: »
    Sov really got under your skin then? :D

Never been a violent person and have never felt the urge to be. But watching her on screen gave me an overwhelming urge to slap her. Bad! But she was awful. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She got a mention on "The Daily Politics" yesterday - Andrew Neil referred to her "doing a runner" on his "This Week" programme.

Gone but not forgotten?;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    She got a mention on "The Daily Politics" yesterday - Andrew Neil referred to her "doing a runner" on his "This Week" programme.

Gone but not forgotten?;):D

Definitely not forgotten. And sadly, not gone either :D Joking apart, she certainly achieved the publicity she was seeking. Fair play - job done.