Options

If a woman...

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it depends, sometimes I can be very chatty and flirty with guy I like but the majority of the time I can barely speak or even smile, which just gives of the impression that I really dont like him. Most of my friends I can tell when they are flirting they just get very smiley and giggly, im not like that though.
  • Options
    annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    ...is friendlier, chattier, smilier and gigglier (are these even words?) with one man (me!) than she is with other people, is it a sign of attraction or a display of pity? :o

if you`ve got any sense you`ll be looking for your coat.
  • Options
    Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    From my experience the girls who I've been out with were the opposite of friendly or smiley towards me.

Only way to find out is to ask her or tell her you like her.
  • Options
    PizzatheactionPizzatheaction Posts: 20,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the replies. I should see her at some point this week, so I'll let you know what happens.

:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am that girl at the moment - I am all those things you said with a guy at work I really like. Can't have him though, he's taken :( So I would say she does fancy you. Also, I'm usually tongue-tied with people I fancy but I'm not with this guy. I would love to know how you got on OP!

Are you intentionally flirting with this guy or you just cant help being smiley and giggly because you like him?

Just i think if it was the other way round and somebody was flirting with your boyfriend at work, you wouldnt be very happy about it. Sorry dont mean to be harsh :o just wish girls would stick together more
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the replies. I should see her at some point this week, so I'll let you know what happens.

Good luck :)
  • Options
    labelsandlovelabelsandlove Posts: 1,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you intentionally flirting with this guy or you just cant help being smiley and giggly because you like him?

Just i think if it was the other way round and somebody was flirting with your boyfriend at work, you wouldnt be very happy about it. Sorry dont mean to be harsh :o just wish girls would stick together more

I'm not intentionally flirting with him, but I'm very conscious about how I play with my necklace when I talk to him etc. I completely agree with you about girls sticking together, which is why I have been trying to avoid him - if anything, he is the one finding me. I don't want to mess up his relationship

I didn't mean to derail the thread by the way! But I do hope we get updates, I do like a good love story in the making!
  • Options
    zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...is friendlier, chattier, smilier and gigglier (are these even words?) with one man (me!) than she is with other people, is it a sign of attraction or a display of pity? :o

maybe, unfortunately, it just means she's after something from you - and not a roll in the hay. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nobody really knows. Some girls giggle and smile when they flirt with someone they like, some clam up, blush and can barely speak (deer in the headlights!). Some play with their hair and jewellry, for others those are just nerves.

A slightly better indication is how much she is around you and how open her body language is. If it feels like she's always around, under your feet or just generally "there", chances are she at least doesnt think you are some creepy asshole from work, and has some interest in you.

But short of asking her out you will never know for sure.
  • Options
    CentCent Posts: 26,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How'd you get on?
  • Options
    MrQuikeMrQuike Posts: 18,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, I'd like to know too. :)
  • Options
    PizzatheactionPizzatheaction Posts: 20,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Found the thread! :o

Took me a few weeks longer to find the courage, but she's admitted she likes me, too, (yesterday) so hopefully it's going to work out.