Frédéric Prinz von Anhalt, Rosie Jones and Phoebe Price signed up

madeinliverpoolmadeinliverpool Posts: 86
Forum Member
A little birdy told me all three are signed up for CBB 2012.

And yes, I do have legitimate friends in the media. Just in case the naysasers decide to jeer. :rolleyes:

Thoughts?

Comments

• BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who are they?????? (said in a Nikki voice)
  • madeinliverpoolmadeinliverpool Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    BMLisa wrote: »
    Who are they?????? (said in a Nikki voice)

Rosie is the one I'm guessing will end up sh*gging Frankie. Frederick is Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband and a socialite. Phoebe is a Hollywood trainwreck - this years Pamela Bach.
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Usually when people post "I've never heard of any of them" I think "come on you must have heard of at least one of them."

But I've really never heard of any of them. Phoebe doesn't even have a wikipedia page.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    AA2009 wrote: »
    Usually when people post "I've never heard of any of them" I think "come on you must have heard of at least one of them."

But I've really never heard of any of them. Phoebe doesn't even have a wikipedia page.

Snap, same here, I haven't heard of any of them. :confused:
  • Summer KissesSummer Kisses Posts: 3,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me neither :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok but Rosie must be known for something! What is she known (apparently by not many) for?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh! Glamour model! She's very pretty!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to wikipedia she's got a Guinness World record
    for the most bras taken off and put on in one minute!! :o

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosie_Jones_(model)
  • Pretty GreenPretty Green Posts: 1,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never heard of none of them. The whisper I have heard though is Bono.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's the goss on Phoebe:-

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1526673/
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never heard of any of them - so much for the C in CBB!
  • Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never heard of any of them!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    I'm American and pretty tuned into Hollywood, and I've never heard of Phoebe Price. :confused:
  • Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't know any of them. I assumed Price was one of Katie's sister, I had a twitter feud with the other recently before she got rid.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola McLean is meant to be doing it as well. Surprise, surprise another z lister from Clare Powell's stable of stars:yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've heard of Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband. Which I find a little worrying :p He's a complete fruitcake and would probably be a good HM.
  • occulta7occulta7 Posts: 1,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A little birdy told me all three are signed up for CBB 2012.

And yes, I do have legitimate friends in the media. Just in case the naysasers decide to jeer. :rolleyes:

Thoughts?

Does anyone know who they are? never heard of them or has desmond and co had to crawl under rocks and dig out
    rotten woodwork for a load of unknowns cos real talented
    celebs wouldn't touch Cbb; lets face it the show is dead if he needs cast off ex druggies like one or two names that have been confirmed for this absolute bollox of a show!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    I've heard of Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband. Which I find a little worrying :p He's a complete fruitcake and would probably be a good HM.

He could be, but isn't she pretty close to death?
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,529
    Forum Member
    Frankie is going to be the biggest celeb at this rate lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He could be, but isn't she pretty close to death?

Well, a lot less close than she was. Apparently she's stable now. Bearing in mind that she's 94.

He isn't one of the people my contact named but then things change quickly. I can never understand why people expect big names - it's usually the people no one's heard of who tend to be better HMs anyway. Anyone with a career to lose would just sit in a corner and keep their head down.
  • reishunreishun Posts: 3,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rosie jones would be cool she seems very nice and down to earth, never heard of the others.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    Frankie is going to be the biggest celeb at this rate lol

Most known at present , next year Frankie who.
  • TheBlueOneTheBlueOne Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't really care whether I know them - people were disgusted Paddy Docherty was going in but he ended up winning. Who genuinely knew Jackie Stallone? But her saying "Yeah, Brackie" is still remembered six years on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TheBlueOne wrote: »
    I don't really care whether I know them - people were disgusted Paddy Docherty was going in but he ended up winning. Who genuinely knew Jackie Stallone? But her saying "Yeah, Brackie" is still remembered six years on.

True (though I'm still perplexed at Paddys win).

The more obscure the stardom the more they're likely to grab the opportunity to be a bonafide z-lister with everything they've got.

Can you imagine Kelly Brook or Anna Friel shagging Frankie off X Factor? No. But these girls whose names I've already forgotten may well do - which could be good TV or gross TV, time will tell. Is Frankie confirmed yet?
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I trust he's a lot younger than her.