Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 194)

Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
Forum Member
:cry:

Bearded Emmett really brings out my feels :(:(:(
Continuation of: Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 193)

Comments

• Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    You finally got your new thread, Sarah :D
  • AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,903
    Forum Member
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodness.:o

Thank you lovely mods.:kitty:

Brendan is the sex.
    Forum Member
    This should be the reunion thread :kitty: :kitty: :kitty:
    Forum Member
    This should be the reunion thread :kitty: :kitty: :kitty:
    :):):)
    Forum Member
    :):):)

Also I've realised that the only thing that makes Stendan being apart bearable is Doing It Again and After Today, so thank you :)
    Forum Member
    Also I've realised that the only thing that makes Stendan being apart bearable is Doing It Again and After Today, so thank you :)
    :blush:

I wish we didn't have to make it up. Come on boys, just reunite already.:cry:
  • Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    New thread! :)
    Forum Member
    :blush:

I wish we didn't have to make it up. Come on boys, just reunite already.:cry:

There can be negativity on twitter and it makes me sad :cry:

*wraps self in protective blanket*
    Forum Member
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    New thread! :)
    :)

Group hug?:kitty:
    Forum Member
    :)

Group hug?:kitty:

Yes, I need one. :blush:

*hugs* :kitty:
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    New thread :D does Mojo still do those gifs?
    Forum Member
    New thread :D does Mojo still do those gifs?
    Yes. She's not on her computer now but she'll gif us up tomorrow.;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh wow, so Steph's done an interview, and she says after Sinead's and Ste's bust up over his charge of being the driver happens, that they wont be having many scenes together for awhile...

Daniel also asked her about her hair and she said she's wanted to do it for awhile but she had to get cleared by the show. But why wouldnt they have cleared her months ago when Sinead would have been in a funner state and could have just dyed her hair one episode and no one would have questioned it? I still say somethings going on.
    She also said she's lucky to have her job and she doesnt want to go anywhere, but that could be to make it more of a shock when she goes.
    Forum Member
    Iclabon wrote: »
    Oh wow, so Steph's done an interview, and she says after Sinead's and Ste's bust up over his charge of being the driver happens, that they wont be having many scenes together for awhile...

YES YES :kitty: :kitty: :kitty:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All you Stinead haters are awful.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its weird though.

Sinead's also apparently going to resign herself to the fact that Freddie's in love with Lindsey, and I presume let him go. Thats Freddie and Ste gone from her life, her main interactions :confused:
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,618
    Forum Member
    All you Stinead haters are awful.
    That would be me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You make me sad :(
    Forum Member
    You make me sad :(
    Sorry, Iclabon, but I really can't stand Sinead. I also hate the assumption that, if two cast members are friends in real life, they should work closely together in the show. It so often doesn't translate, it's self-indulgent, and, to me, really annoying. And I really hate that they're gradually turning Ste into George, making him every girl's GBF, having him tell them what to wear (and what not to wear), and so on. That's not Ste.
    Forum Member
    Oh that is some good news. I have to agree with lulu and Ready, can't stand Stinead. :blush: I don't really like any of Ste's new interactions. I wish they'd tempted ASD to stay sometimes, at least then Ste would have a meaningful relationship left.
    Forum Member
    Oh that is some good news. I have to agree with lulu and Ready, can't stand Stinead. :blush: I don't really like any of Ste's new interactions. I wish they'd tempted ASD to stay sometimes, at least then Ste would have a meaningful relationship left.
    Neither do I. I like him with Tony and Darren. I could stand a bit more of that, although I'm not sure what it would offer in dramatic terms.
  • GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

>:( >:( >:(
    Forum Member
    lulu g wrote: »
    Neither do I. I like him with Tony and Darren. I could stand a bit more of that, although I'm not sure what it would offer in dramatic terms.

Oh yeah same here. It feels like they're struggling to come up with stories for him when they had a story at their feet when Brendan left and they didn't take it. : roll eyes :
    >:( >:( >:(

Love or hate her, she's important to Ste. >:( Plus she'd mention Brendan. :cry:
  • GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love or hate her, she's important to Ste. >:( Plus she'd mention Brendan. :cry:

Negatively! >:(
    Forum Member
    Negatively! >:(

Better than nothing. :cry:
This discussion has been closed.