series recording

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 128
Forum Member
Hi,
I am going on holiday this Friday for 2 weeks,(Tenerife),:),and I want to record the 2 final episodes of "The Deep" which is being transmitted on BBC1 and HD on Tuesdays at 9pm.
I have managed to set the Humax box to record the episode on Tuesday 24th but when I advance the EPG to Tuesday 31st it says "no program information available", is there any way I can record the final 2 episodes of this series.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• alan1302alan1302 Posts: 6,336
    Forum Member
    Set it to record the entire series rather than recording the individual programmes
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 4,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You need to go to the reservation you've made for the Tuesday 24th airing and highlight it and press the 'ok' button. You will then be prompted to cancel the reservation press the 'ok' button again to confirm. Now with the programme still highlighted press the 'ok' button to reinstate the schedule, you should now see a prompt on whether you wish to record the Hd version, again press 'ok' to confirm, now you should see a prompt to make a series linked recording, once again press the 'ok' button.

Note making reservations should always involve using the 'ok' button and NOT the red 'Record' button as the later doesn't offer the hd and series link options.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    You need to go to the reservation you've made for the Tuesday 24th airing and highlight it and press the 'ok' button. You will then be prompted to cancel the reservation press the 'ok' button again to confirm. Now with the programme still highlighted press the 'ok' button to reinstate the schedule, you should now see a prompt on whether you wish to record the Hd version, again press 'ok' to confirm, now you should see a prompt to make a series linked recording, once again press the 'ok' button.

Note making reservationNOT the red 'Record' button as the laters should always involve using the 'ok' button and doesn't offer the hd and series link options.

Thanks for your help guys,learning all the time.;)
  • REPASSACREPASSAC Posts: 2,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your help guys,learning all the time.;)

Offtopic - but the deep is compulsive viewing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    REPASSAC wrote: »
    Offtopic - but the deep is compulsive viewing.

That's what I mean,if I muck up the recording I will be in something deep too.:(