Surely Nico doesn't fancy Red Faced Steve though:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »

Congrats btw! :):):)

Hey this is Steve we're talking about he can charm eskimo's into buying snow! :) Nicola will have big choice to make but i'm sure we'll all hope she'll make the correct choice! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member

Hey this is Steve we're talking about he can charm eskimo's into buying snow! :) Nicola will have big choice to make but i'm sure we'll all hope she'll make the correct choice! :)

Cheers JR:):)

Ive got her in my team for next month so I hope it becomes a big storyline:D
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I get the impression she is repulsed by him:eek: He is so creepy:eek::eek:
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nah, she was flattered for a bit, but she's well over it now. She's just terrified he'll drop her in with Jimmeh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 297
    Forum Member

Course she doesn't, not with her track record and him loaded with cash, oh hang on ...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bornfree wrote: »
    I get the impression she is repulsed by him:eek: He is so creepy:eek::eek:

Really??? I got the impression she liked the attention until it got a bit close for comfort its a very interesting plot it'll be good to see how this pans out!

But please can you please avoid calling Steve 'creepy' he is anything but! :)
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really??? I got the impression she liked the attention until it got a bit close for comfort its a very interesting plot it'll be good to see how this pans out!

In today's episode she looked positively uncomfortable. And he does give me the creeps, sorry:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    OK, so, I never do soap 'reviews', but why not make an exception? Well, a character review really haha!

Lesley Dunlop (Brenda) is a fantastic actress; I'd say she's one of the best - if not the best - Emmerdale has right now.

Poor Nikhil. :( Gutted he's leaving to be honest. And don't even get me started on Gennie's death last week. In my world, they're going off into the sunset. :sleep:

Rhona & Vanessa - two good actresses in my opinion; I'm glad they're getting the chance to 'shine'. I've always liked Rhona, apart from when she was with Marlon :yawn:.

Charity & Cain - love them no matter what the circumstances are haha! :p

Steve gives me the creeps. Testament to whoever plays him, as I assume the character is meant to be creepy. And Bernice's voice just goes right through me.

And actually loathe Debbie and Cameron. I know it's not real, but I can't help it!

Overall, 7/10.

Great review, I think you're very right with what you say about Brenda/Lesley Dunlop, I think there is now a great need to bring in some new characters to be Brenda's extended family (if she survives), Lesley Dunlop definitely needs to be kept at the fore of the show now that she has broken away from being a filler character. She was great in her storylines with Pollard too, shame she and Amy couldn't have continued their friendship.

Will have to admit to liking both Debbie and Cameron, both great actors.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bornfree wrote: »
    In today's episode she looked positively uncomfortable. And he does give me the creeps, sorry:)

She look uncomfortable on the count that her husband was about 5 meters away while Steve played his very clever game!

BIB I'm very disappointed you feel that way! :(

(Only kidding i can see what you mean ;))
  • Options
    GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Sorry, I forgot that all Scots are saints, my bad. ? :rolleyes:;)
    I think you'll find most of us are. :p
    Nick Miles wrote: »
    watch yourself tamoshanter, or I will.

Ahem. Those kinds of remarks are getting Paul off Coronation St into big trouble, sir.

He is a bit creepy, JR
    Ricmcc1766 wrote: »
    Great review, I think you're very right with what you say about Brenda/Lesley Dunlop, I think there is now a great need to bring in some new characters to be Brenda's extended family (if she survives), Lesley Dunlop definitely needs to be kept at the fore of the show now that she has broken away from being a filler character. She was great in her storylines with Pollard too, shame she and Amy couldn't have continued their friendship.

Will have to admit to liking both Debbie and Cameron, both great actors.
    Lesley Dunlop's been fantastic the past few episodes.

I liked that wee scene with Cain, Debs and Charity as well. Although I'm not convinced the detente will last. I want a Cain HUG too:D:DYou'll all be shocked to find that out!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Course she doesn't, not with her track record and him loaded with cash, oh hang on ...

:D:D:D:D LOL
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He is a bit creepy, JR

:eek: He's a man that is attracted to another women! If that makes him creepy well then every bloke on this thread (minus Jack and Aggie of course ;)) is creepy! He has been nothing but a tower of strength for Nicola supporting her in her ambition for Angel to get the best education that money can buy and treating her to a good time!

If you ask me the blokes a hero! :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: He's a man that is attracted to another women! If that makes him creepy well then every bloke on this thread (minus Jack and Aggie of course ;)) is creepy! He has been nothing but a tower of strength for Nicola supporting her in her ambition for Angel to get the best education that money can buy and treating her to a good time!

If you ask me the blokes a hero! :cool:
    :

I shall say no more about Stalker Steve! I know you're modelling yourself on him:D:D:D;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :

I shall say no more about Stalker Steve! I know you're modelling yourself on him:D:D:D;)

Stalker Steve!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Well its funny you should say that because i do see a wee bit of myself in him! :cool::);)
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stalker Steve!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Well its funny you should say that because i do see a wee bit of myself in him! :cool::);)

Does your face look like a lobster thermidore too? :D
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Sort it out Jimmy and stop pretending you don't know that there is a problem.

Feel free to nominate 3 for eviction but you're banned from the other competition !!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    can I nominate
    Edna birch
    rachel Breckle
    David Metcalfe
    It's getting tough now, innit?
  • Options
    kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arghhh **** off Ali you bint! :mad:

Yeah what a cow.:eek::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John Dough wrote: »
    That lot get WAGES!?:mad::eek:

Why else would they turn up and not work.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    Why does Moira have Sainsbury's carrots. Doesn't she live on a farm? :o

They mostly grow cows.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ArtyAttack wrote: »
    Thought Moira would pay a visit to Chas. Why so concerned about SaintDebbie?

Because she concerned about Cain and she is a human being.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bastard Cameron!

He was being quite nice to Nikhil, well he wasn't murdering and burying him anyway so progress.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John Dough wrote: »
    Brenda's wallowing in this now.:mad::rolleyes:

What her daughter died less than 4 days ago what do you expect her to say.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    Why is everyone being a douche to Nikhil? :-/

Because they think he is being hasty getting rid of Gennie's things.