New Releases Newsletter

zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
Forum Member
✭✭
Anyone know of a great newsletter I can subscribe to which details ALL the new comic releases coming that week, or that month, or previewing next months stuff.

I ask cos I've just found out about the Smallville Lantern Mini series AND the 2 Smallville Specials that I'd missed because the comic series Smallville HAD ended and I didn't know they'd be going the mini-series route from now on and thus to look out for that.
(thankfully eBay was my friend :) )

Comments

• Wolfman13Wolfman13 Posts: 1,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not a newsletter but I use this which I use to keep track of releases, Hope it helps.
    https://pulllist.comixology.com/
  • zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll give it a looksee (initial scan and it looks promising, especially when I restrict it to just listing the new DC stuff - Batman is really all I'm interested in, and IDWs Judge Dredd :).

Earlier this morning I happened along the Detective Annual #3 and the Batgirl Annual #2 - both available to order to quite a while and both of which I'd not known to be on the look out for. That link + the scroll button on me mouse should make things much more simplerer. Taverymuch :)

btw: I'm off to buy ROBIN RISES #1 which your link has just made me aware of. :p