Fight Club 2

JCRJCR Posts: 24,064
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Chuck Palahniuk is doing a sequel to Fight Club as a comic book series starting next April; I'm not sure Fight Club needs a sequel, but I do love the stained glass image shown here

Comments

• InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Weird. Not sure it will work but who knows.

On the subject of Fight Club I liked the idea of Brad Pitt and Edward Norton filling the True Detective roles for season 2.
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Listing for issue 1.
    Fight Club 2 #1
    Chuck Palahniuk (W), Cameron Stewart (A/Variant cover), Dave Stewart (C), David Mack (Cover), and Lee Bermejo (Variant cover)
    On sale May 27
    FC, 32 pages
    $3.99
    Ongoing
    Some imaginary friends never go away . . .
    Ten years after starting Project Mayhem, he lives a mundane life. A kid, a wife, pills to keep his destiny at bay. But it won’t last long; the wife has seen to that. The time has come . . .
    Rize or Die.
    • Chuck Palahniuk writes the sequel to Fight Club!
    • One of the most anticipated comics of the year.
    • Named to ComicBook.com’s Top 10 Comic Events We Can’t Wait For in 2015!
    “The first rule of Fight Club might be not to talk about it, but tongues are already wagging about Chuck Palahniuk’s sequel to his 1996 novel.” —The Telegraph (London)
    “Just wait until you see what happens next.” —Hollywood Reporter Heat Vision, 5 Comics to Look Out For in 2015

Rize or die indeed. Remember kids, deliberately poor spelling is kewl.
  • 007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not interested in the project. But the guy working on it is screaming with enthusiasm - the fans are in good hands.