Options

New Hawaii Five O (Sky One)

Comments

• Options
    StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    The bromance will continue I have no fear about that. Wonder if his brother will somehow be involved in magaretts fathers death.?
    I'm sure it will....but fot me, it did look like it was on the edge, for a minute.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trec123 wrote: »
    - not to mention those bare chests (though not enough of Danny's for my liking!):D

Nor mine- I think next season Danny should be topless really the whole time!! :D How could that be wrong??! :eek::D

I wonder if they thought the bromance would be so popular with the viewers?
  • Options
    trec123trec123 Posts: 4,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nor mine- I think next season Danny should be topless really the whole time!! :D How could that be wrong??! :eek::D

I wonder if they thought the bromance would be so popular with the viewers?

:D:D - yes please!!

I think the actors have created the relationship between Steve and Danno, rather than the writers - they have great on screen chemistry.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trec123 I think you may be right! The chemistry between them is what makes it really spark.

I think all four of them work really well together and compliment each other- excellent casting! :D

We do still need to raise the Danny shirtless issue with the network then!! :o
  • Options
    AliU2maniacAliU2maniac Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We do still need to raise the Danny shirtless issue with the network then!!

Until then here's a photo of what I'd like to see in Season 2 :D

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c318/alisonelaine/scott-caan-shirtless-hawaii-surfing-04112011-02-430x477.jpg

Here's a photo I found of Scott Caan & Alex O'Loughlin checking out the boards in a surf shop. :D

[url] http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c318/alisonelaine/Alex-board-2-300x187.jpg[/url]
  • Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Until then here's a photo of what I'd like to see in Season 2 :D

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c318/alisonelaine/scott-caan-shirtless-hawaii-surfing-04112011-02-430x477.jpg

Here's a photo I found of Scott Caan & Alex O'Loughlin checking out the boards in a surf shop. :D

[url] http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c318/alisonelaine/Alex-board-2-300x187.jpg[/url]

Just to even things up! Much as I love Danny, it's his personality that's gorgeous to me, not his body, I want to see more of this! ;):D

http://www.hottestmalecelebs.com/?p=249

But then I see no reason why they can't both do their job topless! :D:D:D
  • Options
    carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,713
    Forum Member
    As long as Kono does too. Then we're all happy :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    As long as Kono does too. Then we're all happy :p
    Would like to second that.;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    Didn't like last Sunday's episode much at all. My least favourite episode since that long run of so-so episodes earlier in the season.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really enjoyed this episode after last week's poor one, the bromance banter was back! :D The line of the series - Danny to Steve "You're like a little pacman in cargo pants" :D

Steve also said "Book her Danno", yaaaaay! :D But the way he said it was so moving and different, really sad.

My only complaint is that they over-explain things to each other. I know it's to explain things to the audience, but it's obvious what's happening, we don't need it explained to the degree they're doing it. :rolleyes: Oh and Grace Park's acting was atrocious last night, I know she's eye candy for the guys, but wow, she was bad, especially in the trashed hotel room. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alli-F wrote: »
    I really enjoyed this episode after last week's poor one, the bromance banter was back! :D The line of the series - Danny to Steve "You're like a little pacman in cargo pants" :D

I loved that line! Much more banter this week- the bromance is so hot to watch!

More topless photos please :D Thanks for posting all of them so far- shallow moi?! :o

What about a topless Chin then?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Kono's character, so I'll overlook her bad acting! Rachel, on the other hand - I think she's quite wooden and I don't like her character either:o
    Chin was good last night. Loved Danny's "pacman" line, too:D

I'm probably alone in this, but I'm kind of hoping that Steve's quest to find his parents' killer is concluded by the end of this series, and they move on to something else - I like seeing the emotional sides of the team members, but prefer it when they are working cases together,rather than when Steve goes solo ( I do like Steve, but I feel that sometimes he just a bit too Clint Eastwood, if that makes sense?)

Also, I kind of hope Jenna isn't going to join them permanently?
    Nothing against her, but I think it would unbalance the team -
    I like the dynamics of the four of them....Writers, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    My Sky+ box played up last night:eek:....no signal after about 10mins, for about a minute, went again 10mins later....and the last 15mins....no signal....:(....so only saw about 30mins in total....it's on tonight, so I'll try and record it then.....:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    While I like this show, I do have problems with it.
    Firstly, they nicked millions of dollars to save a mate ....isn't that stealing?
    Secondly, Dan helped his brother escape capture despite many different criminal charges being brought against him, and a confession.
    This has sullied the show for me now, as they are all so keen to put the bad guy's down when they are effectively just as bad as the criminals.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stansfield wrote: »
    My Sky+ box played up last night:eek:....no signal after about 10mins, for about a minute, went again 10mins later....and the last 15mins....no signal....:(....so only saw about 30mins in total....it's on tonight, so I'll try and record it then.....:cool:

Something else I was watching yesterday did that and there was an apology I thought before the start or something- maybe this??

Classic lines tonight so worth the watch- also progress on the Wo Fat (?? too much man watching apparently to remember his name... and I like Mark Dacosco too- can't spell his surname!).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wit tank wrote: »
    While I like this show, I do have problems with it.
    Firstly, they nicked millions of dollars to save a mate ....isn't that stealing?
    Secondly, Dan helped his brother escape capture despite many different criminal charges being brought against him, and a confession.
    This has sullied the show for me now, as they are all so keen to put the bad guy's down when they are effectively just as bad as the criminals.

I think we were supposed to pick up on the fact that the money is still troubling them. And Danny only let his bro escape because the alternative was to shoot him.
    I've got a hunch though, that neither of those storylines are done with yet - I think there may be some payback on both counts later on, maybe next series.
  • Options
    NoEntry2kNoEntry2k Posts: 14,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think we were supposed to pick up on the fact that the money is still troubling them. And Danny only let his bro escape because the alternative was to shoot him.
    I've got a hunch though, that neither of those storylines are done with yet - I think there may be some payback on both counts later on, maybe next series.

I’m still looking forward to finding out who replaced the money they stole!

Only a month until the season finale, it's flown by! Must be a sign of how much i've enjoyed it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Kono's character, so I'll overlook her bad acting! Rachel, on the other hand - I think she's quite wooden and I don't like her character either:o
    Chin was good last night. Loved Danny's "pacman" line, too:D

I can't stand Rachel either, she comes across as wooden to me too rather than cool and elegant.

Kono was a problem for me last night purely because she had been so good up until that episode but then her performance was so jarring. It's like she could only walk or talk but couldn't do both at the same time :confused::D
    Something else I was watching yesterday did that and there was an apology I thought before the start or something- maybe this??

Classic lines tonight so worth the watch- also progress on the Wo Fat (?? too much man watching apparently to remember his name... and I like Mark Dacosco too- can't spell his surname!).

My problem with Wo Fat is that I can only see him as the chairman in Iron Chef America, so every time he comes on screen I don't see him as this menacing Chinese gangster, I see him as this mincing sidekick on a cookery show. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D I can't imagine him mincing around.

Am I simplifying things too much by thinking there are only two possible people could have replaced the money, as only two people would know how much money was asked for to free Chin?
  • Options
    NoEntry2kNoEntry2k Posts: 14,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Am I simplifying things too much by thinking there are only two possible people could have replaced the money, as only two people would know how much money was asked for to free Chin?

Hmmmmm, but lots of people knew how much money was there in the first place and how much was there after the team took some to free Chin, so anyone could have made up the difference.:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

NoEntry2k wrote: »
    Hmmmmm, but lots of people knew how much money was there in the first place and how much was there after the team took some to free Chin, so anyone could have made up the difference.:confused:

I think it might have been Wo Fat or a bad guy of some sort to use against Steve later on. Maybe to use as leverage or blackmail, or to maybe try and get him removed from 5-0 if he gets too close to them. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alli-F wrote: »
    I think it might have been Wo Fat or a bad guy of some sort to use against Steve later on. Maybe to use as leverage or blackmail, or to maybe try and get him removed from 5-0 if he gets too close to them. :confused:

That's exactly where I think it's going. I think Wo Fat is building up several holds over the team - the money being one of them, and I think maybe the drugs cartel that Danny's brother was about to get involved with will also be linked to Wo Fat - that's why I think last week's episode will turn out not to have been as random as it seemed.
    (I'm always trying to second guess the plots of shows - much to my family's annoyance!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    NoEntry2k wrote: »
    Only a month until the season finale, it's flown by! Must be a sign of how much i've enjoyed it.
    Can't believe to....it has, 'flown' by.

Main case of the week was secondary, to the Wo fat/Steve...continuing plot...which I feel, could run and run, to the next season.:)

Did feel Kono.....took more of a part in the 'case of the week'.....she did a lot of 'thinking'.:eek:....and I was hoping for some evidence, to show that Hotel room was 'freezing'.;)

Loved the scene with Danno's Sandwiches.
    Not sure about Agent K.:rolleyes:
    And the Thief's Garage.:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit of a filler episode tonight to explain what happened with Chin and the money he's supposed to have stolen.
    Some good scenes with he and Kono, but I lost interest in who killed who, and why, in the main plot.
    Loved the "I heart you moment":D I did actually fall in love a little bit with Danny at that point:o:p:D
  • Options
    AliU2maniacAliU2maniac Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The heart signing was just an epic bromance moment :D:D The Danny/Steve relationship is my favourite thing about the show :)

The murder of the fisherman was just an aside to what was going on with Chin & Kono and their scenes together were very emotional.I like the fact that Kono always supports Chin 100%.

So Steve got another package delivered to him.Interesting and I wonder who is behind that.Wo Fat or someone else?