Man United Supporters Thread (Part 36)

Comments

• Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,290
    Forum Member
    Soccer Saturday is basically about who can shout the loudest.
  • FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
    Good old Newcastle! :)

BBC
    Alan Pardew is pointing at his watch manically.

How dare he?! Only Fergie's allowed to do that!
  • FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
    Soccer Saturday is basically about who can shout the loudest.

It's good fun when there are late goals going in, though! :)
  • toastie15toastie15 Posts: 3,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taxi for Rafa :D:D:D
  • f_196f_196 Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No! He must stay beyond his welcome. That's when he does the most damage.
  • Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Next time we play Newcastle Fergie will say "I can't believe my scouts missed that one (Sissoko). I'm definitely going to have to have another word with them".

ala Michu.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Our scouts these days seemingly can't see beyond the Championship, our academy or anyone rated £18m and over.
  • homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    f_196 wrote: »
    No! He must stay beyond his welcome. That's when he does the most damage.

agreed, Hope Rafa gets the job full time:D
  • O'NeillO'Neill Posts: 8,721
    Forum Member
    Hopefully Benitez does not get sacked.

At least Rooney and RVP starts today, not sure on Valencia and Nani.
  • Fergie86Fergie86 Posts: 7,929
    Forum Member
    homer2012 wrote: »
    agreed, Hope Rafa gets the job full time:D

Would be fantastic if he got the job full time though the way things are going i think he will be gone before the season is out.
    Forum Member
    He's already got away with more than most Abramovich led Chelsea managers, so maybe his job is safe till the end of the season at least.

What is Keegan on about, Welbeck has had more than enough games already this season.
  • kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unbelievable we could be 16 points ahead of Chelsea by the end of today
  • toastie15toastie15 Posts: 3,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Rafa could do a job at city after he is finished at Chelsea:D
    Forum Member
    kendoguk wrote: »

I know i thought after there game against Spurs earlier in the season when they won 4-2 they would be right up there with a chance of winning it, how wrong was i. Stupid decision to sack DI Matteo and replace him with Rafa though.
  • zielerzieler Posts: 8,038
    Forum Member
    kendoguk wrote: »

What was the lead when they fired RDM?
    Forum Member
    toastie15 wrote: »
    Maybe Rafa could do a job at city after he is finished at Chelsea:D

One way or another, Man City are getting a new manager in summer, and Big Boy Barry predicts that it's Jose Mourinho. Mancini is useless in the CL, is blundering in the Prem, and I wouldn't be surprised if Liverpool do them tomorrow.

Mancini is also annoying, because when he talks about Balotelli (who brought incredible disruption to his team) he sounds like a guy whose girlfriend just left him.
  • JMTDJMTD Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    The most points and most wins ever at this stage of the season.

Sure the excuse will be "Oh but the rest of the league isn't as good as it used to be! United very average!".
  • IH80IH80 Posts: 794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JMTD wrote: »
    The most points and most wins ever at this stage of the season.

Sure the excuse will be "Oh but the rest of the league isn't as good as it used to be! United very average!".

Our away form has to be the reason for that. Its been one of the best.
    Forum Member
    One way or another, Man City are getting a new manager in summer, and Big Boy Barry predicts that it's Jose Mourinho. Mancini is useless in the CL, is blundering in the Prem, and I wouldn't be surprised if Liverpool do them tomorrow.

Mancini is also annoying, because when he talks about Balotelli (who brought incredible disruption to his team) he sounds like a guy whose girlfriend just left him.

Not sure about Liverpool beating City tomorrow but Mancini should of done more with City especially in Europe especially with the resources he has at his disposal.

I agree about Balotelli though he does seem to have some weird fixation with him.
  • Cantona07Cantona07 Posts: 56,910
    Forum Member
    Right, maximum concentration, 3 points and put the pressure on City for tomorrow, no slip ups or complacency.

Not too much to ask is it???

However i hate playing teams twice in quick succession especially if we win the first one. Gives them something to prove.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's funny though how poor performances can affect your perception of success.

We've been dire at points - yet are record breaking.
    Forum Member
    Balotelli, with the right attitude, is a potentially amazing player, maybe he's just frustrated he couldn't get the best out of him.
  • Igloo_ManIgloo_Man Posts: 2,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Victory tonight could be pivotal. A ten point lead would put considerable pressure on City for what is a tricky game tomorrow. I cannot understate the importance of a win here.
  • Cantona07Cantona07 Posts: 56,910
    Forum Member
    O'Neill wrote: »
    Balotelli, with the right attitude, is a potentially amazing player, maybe he's just frustrated he couldn't get the best out of him.

Id have loved us to sign him before he went to City. He would have been an absolute hero. we're fond of the flawed genius types.
    Forum Member
    Balotelli has talent, but he's too stupid to realise it, and probably never will. He's the Lindsay Lohan of football.
This discussion has been closed.