Video of X Factor judges on panel

EEAS1997EEAS1997 Posts: 2,907
Forum Member
✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QkkYFZtMxrc

Not liking the seating order, thought it might've changed. But I love the look of this year's panel, it's the best since Simon/Cheryl left :D

Comments

• JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    It feels odd having Sharon back, I suppose she needed something to do...

Nicole looks great as always. :)
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why have they put Nicole on the end? It looks bizarre because she's stunningly beautiful and looks separate from the rest in that seat. She should swap with Gary.

I'm so glad the closed auditions are back. Having the windows behind the table makes it seem a little like American Idol though, but still, I think it will be great. The weaker singers will have less room to hide. :)
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    Why have they put Nicole on the end? It looks bizarre because she's stunningly beautiful and looks separate from the rest in that seat. She should swap with Gary.

I'm so glad the closed auditions are back. Having the windows behind the table makes it seem a little like American Idol though, but still, I think it will be great. The weaker singers will have less room to hide. :)

I think the seat right at the end is the 'head judge's seat' as Simon always sat there so it's only fitting Nicole sits there now...:p
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    I love Nicole sitting in the head judges seat :D
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zack06 wrote: »

I think it's Nicole's choice to sit there, she did last year and probably likes being seen as 'head judge'. But I wish she were in Gary's seat so she and Sharon had more chance to interact.

I also like the look of it judging from that video, makes the show feel fresh again.
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »

Nicole looks great as always. :)

Sharon co-hosts The Talk, a pretty successful CBS talk show in the US.
  • THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't look good at all and Sharon looks way out of place
  • BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's ok, bit fresh though I wouldn't mind Gary & Nicole switching seats
  • EEAS1997EEAS1997 Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »

Sharon is pretty big in America. Since leaving the UK she's been a judge on America's Got Talent (left last season) which pulled in huge figures, and is also a host of The Talk which is basically an American version of Loose Women. The Talk is highly popular out there, very impressive figures for daytime television.

So while she hasn't been on UK television, or in the UK media for that matter, she's become a household name out in America. Never been out of work since her X Factor departure, probably hence the huge salary she gets for her return.
  • Gavin_MartinGavin_Martin Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EddyEagal wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QkkYFZtMxrc

Not liking the seating order, thought it might've changed. But I love the look of this year's panel, it's the best since Simon/Cheryl left :D

i don't think so because last year xfactor was not great and their a 50/50% chance that simon bringing back sharon could backfire
  • BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i don't think so because last year xfactor was not great and their a 50/50% chance that simon bringing back sharon could backfire

It couldn't be any worse last year, which in my view was kinda underrated as people talk about it
  • BinCatBinCat Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it looks good. Would have been brilliant if Gary had gone and Simon had come back.

Glad they've got rid of the annoying auditions in front of a big crowd though, the small room auditions were always better.
  • LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The seating order is probably to move away from the constant Louis/Dannii/Cheryl/Simon comparisons. It's a subtle move, but it makes the show look different and you suddenly don't see Gary & Nicole as replacements for Simon & Cheryl, which is what they effectively are.

They have the same seating order on the Australian X Factor. Mel B, and now Dannii, are the ones in the 'head judge' seat.