is maloney a phoney

Comments

• ItsTimmyTimeItsTimmyTime Posts: 1,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A reporter for an Irish show was backstage at last weekends show, and he didn't hold back about Christopher during the week.

"He is as fake as his tan!"
    "He was strutting around ordering people to do things"
    "He had a very bad vibe"

And that reporter didnt seem like he was doing it for a story, it was more of a "by the way..." point!

FAKE!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    I think he comes off as fake because he went from barely being able to walk on stage at his first audition to singing without any nerves in the first live show but i think he has just become more comfortable and this past saturday he didnt even mention his nerves in his vt
  • LunarLegendLunarLegend Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    19 lost souls. :(
  • JT EffectJT Effect Posts: 5,177
    Forum Member
    I think he's been a bit disingenuous about his nerves ... his hands were shaking like mad at his initial audition and he was saying that for years people have told him he shouldn't bother auditioning for the X-factor as he wasn't good enough (much to the shock of the judges).

But then it turns out that he's sang on cruise ships, which must surely give you some confidence - both in your own talent and dealing with large audiences?

Anyway, as to if he's a nice guy or not, I've no clue. Probably he has his lovely side and his not so great side, just like the rest of us. But I did watch the results on Sunday, and for most of the people who got through, the contestants who were already through and waiting at the side seemed really happy (Jaymi from Union J, I recall, was jumping up and down like a mad thing when the likes of Rylan, Kye etc got through bless him).

When Chris got through, the celebrations seemed a little more 'muted'. Could be nothing, or could be indicative that he may not be as popular as the others.
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mushrooms wrote: »
    I think he comes off as fake because he went from barely being able to walk on stage at his first audition to singing without any nerves in the first live show but i think he has just become more comfortable and this past saturday he didnt even mention his nerves in his vt

Miraculous, isn't it? Benny Hinn must have been at work.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    KieranDS wrote: »
    Miraculous, isn't it? Benny Hinn must have been at work.

i dont know why but that made me laugh so much after i googled who benny hinn was
  • itsJoeitsJoe Posts: 2,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was a "nervous wreck" on the first audition and now he's through to the finals.. he doesn't shake at all, alls I'm saying is I liked him at the beginning and now I've gone off him.
  • topcat3topcat3 Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eve Elle wrote: »
    Phony Maloney Baloney. :D

And I'll tell ya something else, when Caroline Flack questioned him about being a diva, his body posture changed, his jaw muscles clenched, and I was honestly worried he was gonna punch her! :eek:

I dunno, I just get a bad vibe off him. :o

me too! i saw that. I wanted her to ask him about the cruise
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mushrooms wrote: »
    i dont know why but that made me laugh so much after i googled who benny hinn was

An exclusive picture of Benny Hinn healing Chris
    http://i.imgur.com/pyBjl.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eve Elle wrote: »
    Phony Maloney Baloney. :D

And I'll tell ya something else, when Caroline Flack questioned him about being a diva, his body posture changed, his jaw muscles clenched, and I was honestly worried he was gonna punch her! :eek:

I dunno, I just get a bad vibe off him. :o

He's very passive aggressive.
  • Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lol.due mean he looks like he wants to punch you every time he walks past you. I know what you mean.
  • Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A reporter for an Irish show was backstage at last weekends show, and he didn't hold back about Christopher during the week.

"He is as fake as his tan!"
    "He was strutting around ordering people to do things"
    "He had a very bad vibe"

And that reporter didnt seem like he was doing it for a story, it was more of a "by the way..." point!

FAKE!
    what show, have you got the link.
  • oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    88% think hes fake wow thats unreal
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just think he's a tw*t. And he comes across as a tw*t. And as I think he is a tw*t and he acts like a tw*t he is probably being real. But I voted fake because I think he's a tw*t.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MinnyMau5 wrote: »
    I just think he's a tw*t. And he comes across as a tw*t. And as I think he is a tw*t and he acts like a tw*t he is probably being real. But I voted fake because I think he's a tw*t.

I love this post :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How long will he last in the competition ?

I think it depends on wheyher the judges out him
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oxygenjj wrote: »
    How long will he last in the competition ?

I think it depends on wheyher the judges out him

To be honest I can't call it. He could go next week, he could make the final. I don't think he'll win because I'm reasonably convinced that Ella will, but as for which point he will exit I really have no clue.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »
    To be honest I can't call it. He could go next week, he could make the final. I don't think he'll win because I'm reasonably convinced that Ella will, but as for which point he will exit I really have no clue.

I think he is getting the votes , but if one of the judges says he was faking the nerves hes a gonna . Personally i think the producers told him to act nervous and hes probably a decent bloke .
  • Eve ElleEve Elle Posts: 6,507
    Forum Member
    topcat3 wrote: »
    me too! i saw that. I wanted her to ask him about the cruise

Lol, that would have been sooooo funny. :D

Yeah, definitely get a restrained sense of aggression from him, it's quite discomforting. :o

Not surprised so many think he's a faker, he basically tried to deceive everyone with his nervous act and his lies about never been able to sing in front of people, despite working on a cruise ship for a number of years. People don't like being lied to or deceived for self serving reasons, so I'm actually surprised it's not a higher percentage. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    88% is pretty damming
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    Yeah I think he's fake.. and I don't like him in general really from what I've seen.. and I don't like watching him when he sings.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 382
    Forum Member

Awesome post :D
  • Lewis26Lewis26 Posts: 1,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a scouser i am truely horrified that this fake lying cruise ship singing orange shaky insincere nan wielding sympathy craving talentless gobshite is liverpools only hope this year :(
    After coming runner up three times (rebecca was robed :mad:) we now have this idiot asking for the liverpool vote. Well he can stick it up his arse! I dont know anyone round here who is voting for him and loads of people who know him are saying what he is really like. Please dont blame scousers if he gets through again, its the naive granny vote keeping him in!
  • LunarLegendLunarLegend Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Epic post. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lewis26 wrote: »
    As a scouser i am truely horrified that this fake lying cruise ship singing orange shaky insincere nan wielding sympathy craving talentless gobshite is liverpools only hope this year :(
    After coming runner up three times (rebecca was robed :mad:) we now have this idiot asking for the liverpool vote. Well he can stick it up his arse! I dont know anyone round here who is voting for him and loads of people who know him are saying what he is really like. Please dont blame scousers if he gets through again, its the naive granny vote keeping him in!

Rebbeca is a credit to liverpool shame chris isnt