BBCan1 WHATM Live feeds, Week 9; Apr 24 - Apr 30, Spoilers In tags please

124»

Comments

• Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll always love Save and Replace because it got rid of Nathan in Week 4. One of the rare times I supported something Caoimhe did. :o

I remember the night before S&R and hearing that JJ and Caoimhe were up for eviction, then realising that there was a BIG possibility that a Nathan backdoor cold happen! I was so excited when it all went through :)
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badmk wrote: »
    I loved that as well best moment of big brother 11. Caoimhe won save and replace twice and nearly a third time had keeley not broken her ankle on the task. The only thing i didnt like was it rewarded people for being nominted. It would have been better in my view for everyone to have a chance of winning it and therefore it could either be used for saving themselves, saving a friend, putting up an enemy or just keeping the nominations the same.
    Yes agree, i liked it too but it was not really fair. They all should have been able to play in that task, or at least a few of the not-nominated once.

I liked it because it saved ppl i liked and got Nathan and Rachel out who i strongly disliked.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭