Ben & Kristina Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Options
    KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very disappointed :(
    Heartbroken. :cry:
    Being bottom of the score board at this stage in the competition with few dancers left, it would have been hard to avoid the bottom 2, even if he had come near the top in public votes.
    The judges engineered this. :mad:
    Like you guys I am heartbroken. I admit I'm taking it very badly. That's me done with Strictly this year - nobody else does it for me. :( BENWUZROBBED!! :cry:
    Ditto. :cry:
    Pashulty wrote: »
    Love this montage KA!!! My favourites are the 2nd and the 5th pics. Comedy gold!!! :D:D
    See Kristina has retweeted this!!Well done you!! :)
    Thanks for your support, Pash. x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

These are really beautiful, KA. Thanks. :) Wonderful montage too. :)
  • Options
    PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Don't know whether you have come across this artist before...I think very good!!! :)

@JoBradleypaint 4m
    Ben and Kristina by Jo Bradley 2013 http://twitpic.com/dmgvx1

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having trouble with that link, Pash, but found another one.....

http://twitpic.com/dmgw99

Thanks! It's different! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah!! Different yet true to the subjects if you know what I mean... the artist has done some fantastic impressions of a lot of the Strictly participants over the last few years... :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
  • Options
    KartemAddictKartemAddict Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    Kristina Rihanoff ‏@KRihanoff 19s
    What can I say ... Devastated ..@RugbyBenCohen keep your head up high ! U R incredible and the most improved person on the show ...#mywinner
  • Options
    Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lovely guy. You could see how much impact he had on the people around him from the farewells. Loved seeing his 'rugbyness' coming through with all those man hugs.

His rumba is still my breakthrough dance from this series. Even though it didn't quite point the way to a continued improvement in the weeks afterwards it stands alone as the biggest surprise.

Going to miss seeing his big handsome face (and everything)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kara Tointon @ktointon
    @RugbyBenCohen :( one of the best males ever on SCD with the wonderful @KRihanoff
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    I don't think I've ever felt like this with a couple leaving!
    Gutted is an understatement.

Roll on the tour now, and who knows with the support Ben has, he may still get to lift that glitter ball!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Will miss Bennie boy on Strictly but I am sure you lot will keep the rest of us entertained with snippets of info/pics from him... :)
    Agree with Monkey... His rumba was in my opinion his best dance... :)
    And his Charleston faces were ace!!! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Susanna Reid @susannareid100
    Absolutely gutted that @RugbyBenCohen & his beautiful dance partner @KRihanoff are out. They put a smile on everyone's face every week.
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    boab34boab34 Posts: 1,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    v. sad to see Ben go :cry:

he was my last hope of finding something inspiring about this series

ho hum back to revising for exams

thanks to KA, Salsadeb, Korky, Callmepitstop and other wonderful B & K fans for making this thread so fun
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 442
    Forum Member
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I just don't have the words :(

At least we'll get to see him on the tour, and I do hope that Kristina will be dancing with him :)
  • Options
    BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well... there we are:(

So who are people going to vote for next week?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

no one at the mo :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't seen it yet but like KA says I'm more devastated than I've ever been over an elimination, and thoroughly heartbroken, not because I thought he should win but because of his strength of character in all ways and good deeds and sweet, sweet nature.

Yes, Pash, of course we will continue supporting Ben in whatever he does in the future and report it on here.
  • Options
    Forum Member

well having just watched the Goodbye vid through a tissue or two...I think Mark!!!
    They were really good buddies, and Mark said lovely things.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    boab34 wrote: »
    v. sad to see Ben go :cry:
    he was my last hope of finding something inspiring about this series
    ho hum back to revising for exams
    thanks to KA, Salsadeb, Korky, Callmepitstop and other wonderful B & K fans for making this thread so fun

'Inspiring' is the word, Boab, and I so agree that all the others are uninspiring, drab, unemotional dancers, with whom I feel no connection at all. The heart has gone out of the contest for me too with Ben's departure. Apart from him it has in any case been the worst SCD year ever for me.

Please come back to this thread after your exams are over. The fun will still be here.

Korky x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Haven't seen it yet but like KA says I'm more devastated than I've ever been over an elimination, and thoroughly heartbroken, not because I thought he should win but because of his strength of character in all ways and good deeds and sweet, sweet nature.

Yes, Pash, of course we will continue supporting Ben in whatever he does in the future and report it on here.

As always korky you have managed to put into words what I would liked to have said :)

I echo all the other sentiments that I've never been so upset over an elimination :(

It's been a blast on this thread though, and each and every one of you lovely posters have made it very special. Long may it continue :):):):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks for your lovely message Korky :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah it's been great fun on here, and it will continue with news of B and K ... Of course we will see Ben on the finals show and we have the tour to look forward to, maybe with daily results :)
    Kristina didn't tour last year, I wonder if she will this time?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Absolutely KA :)

I'm going to the Nottingham show, which is just after Glasgow so you'll get to him before I do!! :p:D:D