The Whoonie Inn (**LOM Spoilers** — Part 2)

1180181182183184186»

Comments

• HallamsteriscooHallamsteriscoo Posts: 21,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LMAO!!!!!

"Supersqueaky bum time"

got to be quote of the series so far!!! :D
  • lach doch mallach doch mal Posts: 16,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bump

Can I get a drink in here?
  • GARETH197901GARETH197901 Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bump

Can I get a drink in here?

of course you can:D
  • dgembadgembadgembadgemba Posts: 18,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening all
  • Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, I think it was the clown :o

clowns are evil!:eek:

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e325/stella_w/pennywise.jpg
  • HallamsteriscooHallamsteriscoo Posts: 21,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttley76 wrote: »

Oh dear me there's no way I'm clicking on that link! :o

Evening whoonies

Sorry I've been absent, bloody connection again, and I've got to cancel the engineer because I'm needed elsewhere again so god knows when I'm gonna get it sorted :( :mad: :cry:

*pours out extra large drinks for everyone and sits in the corner swigging from a random bottle from behind the bar*

How was the weekend for everyone?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Evening whoonies

Sorry I've been absent, bloody connection again, and I've got to cancel the engineer because I'm needed elsewhere again so god knows when I'm gonna get it sorted :( :mad: :cry:

*pours out extra large drinks for everyone and sits in the corner swigging from a random bottle from behind the bar*

was ok
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 139
    Forum Member
    delete

far too drunk should have thought about this.

Can I get a drink?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    of course you can:D

I'm going to
    snogg you now:o

Thanks I most possibly love you:D

Evening whoonies

Great but in a very sad fashion I missed this forum:). I just watched Dr Who, and I loathed the last episode (I'm gobsmacked by it as well:o).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to
    snogg you now:o

Thanks I most possibly love you:D

hey youll hear no complaints from me:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hey youll hear no complaints from me:D:D

That's what's so fantastiic about this forum, I can snogg anyone without any bad repercussions:D:D:D. Can I offer you a drink.

PS: Pasiphae have a drink as well:).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's what's so fantastiic about this forum, I can snogg anyone without any bad repercussions:D:D:D. Can I offer you a drink.

PS: Pasiphae have a drink as well:).

puts two bottles on the table

Enjoy:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    puts two bottles on the table

Enjoy:D

**adds some nuts and a bowl of crisps** How are you doing tonight Gareth?
  • capt.shoegazercapt.shoegazer Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How could anyone 'loathe' cold blood! I mean c'mon!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How could anyone 'loathe' cold blood! I mean c'mon!

I'm sorry I really didn't like it. Maybe it gets better with second viewings, but at the moment I don't like it. I liked every episode of the new series, so I'm surprised myself. However, I'm sure I will like the next one again. However, this one IMO was full of cliches.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    **adds some nuts and a bowl of crisps** How are you doing tonight Gareth?

not too bad,just watching DWC
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    not too bad,just watching DWC

Couldn't watch it myself, because I was away this weekend:cry:. Is it interesting?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't watch it myself, because I was away this weekend:cry:. Is it interesting?

was rather interesting yeah
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    was rather interesting yeah

Damned! I'm still rather sad that
    Rory died:cry::cry:
    . I'll have to catch up via iplayer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It covers the Launch tour which they did for s5 and it has some really funny moments which include Karen and Matt performing the who theme song an karen being a paparazzi.

As for weekends been, it hasn't been the greatest I am now counting down to download so I can actually be myself and have a good time
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big Steve wrote: »
    It covers the Launch tour which they did for s5 and it has some really funny moments which include Karen and Matt performing the who theme song an karen being a paparazzi.

As for weekends been, it hasn't been the greatest I am now counting down to download so I can actually be myself and have a good time

Well, I will download it on iplayer (I love my family but not around Dr Who:cry:). However, are you ok.? What is going on? Are you ok? I know you were battling with your knee problem. When is the download festival and will you be able to make it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I will download it on iplayer (I love my family but not around Dr Who:cry:). However, are you ok.? What is going on? Are you ok? I know you were battling with your knee problem. When is the download festival and will you be able to make it?

My nan was rushed into hospital with a horrid leg infected and she is in intesentive care. However she's 89 so without sounding like the reaper is getting directions to Walsall, maybe it's just her time to go.

Anyway not being all depressing about things Download is just under 12 odd days away and while I get the odd pain here and there the swelling has gone and I've got pretty much full movement and I can put pressure on it both while moving and kneeling down.

I really cannot wait till Download now jut having five days filled with beer loud music and my friends just having a great laugh
This discussion has been closed.