The Apprentice Final ! Joseph v Vana

1303132333436»

Comments

• TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get Vana's idea at all, it was a gimmicky load of rubbish, including the Professor of Desire or whatever name she gave the individual.

I recall a tv programme Dating in the Dark and having gone through the get to know you in person, once the lights came on many people said 'no thanks' when they saw the individual who they had actually fancied with the lights off.

Vana's idea will involve playing games with someone and gradually see what they look like, so one could waste considerable amounts of time for little or no reward in terms of a person one fancies.

It'll go down well in the US as they are always keen on a new gimmick but we have a very different approach to things here in the UK, which is why the sales training based on the US model doesn't work with us.
  • bookergbookerg Posts: 170
    Forum Member
    Toggler wrote: »
    I recall a tv programme Dating in the Dark and having gone through the get to know you in person, once the lights came on many people said 'no thanks' when they saw the individual who they had actually fancied with the lights off.
    Good point - now you mention it, her concept is very similar to "Dating in the Dark" ! (which, ironically, once featured former Apprentice candidate Lauren Riley !)

Maybe Vana's concept would work better if people could see each other BEFORE they began playing games with one another
  • heikerheiker Posts: 7,029
    Forum Member
    I see Pimlico Plumbers have further diversified into the Disposal Business. Come on Joseph....start making use of all those Facility Management contacts you made.
  • JohnStannardJohnStannard Posts: 7,649
    Forum Member
    I think the best person won. Think Vanas downfall was that her plan needed more money than the prize LS had. if it could have been done with LS prize she may have stood a chance. She needed around the amount of money he has invested in all 5 winners combined together