Who's better looking/more attractive Elle Macpherson or Cheryl Cole?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl has a better face, Elle has a better body. Although it's hard to compare women who are 20 years apart in age and have completely different looks. I don't think either of them are as attractive as they are commonly made out to be.
  • LemonPledgeLemonPledge Posts: 6,277
    Forum Member
    Gaspanic! wrote: »
    .....you'll find that most men couldn't care less about how classy amd elegant a woman looks.

I think most men would prefer their woman to be classy and elegant looking - esp those ready to make a commitment to them!
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheryl peaked in her early twenties. I don't know if it's the overstyling/makeup but she can look a lot older than she is and there is almost a harshness to her that is very unattractive. I don't think she will age well.
  • Indigo_19Indigo_19 Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl is far more attractive, even comparing them at 30 it would be the same.

DS is so blinded by hatred towards Cheryl,most people wont be able to admit she is beautiful. I think she has very limited talent, but she is very good looking.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is DS, Cheryl won't win. Put her against Amy Winehouse and the result would be the same.

I was just thinking the same thing. I already know of some who are against her full stop.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer Cheryl, I find most models like Ellie very emotionless and boring to look at, what's hilarious about that?. I wasn't aware that you had to come from a prestigious background to be attractive either and you'll find that most men couldn't care less about how classy amd elegant a woman looks. Post this question on a football forum and you might get a different result.

It's hilarious because Elle is a supermodel. Cheryl is an average girl off the street that didn't have much about her til she got a bit of money and a stylist to give her new hair, teeth, tan, eyelashes and the rest. She's gorgeous now, of course, but she's just a pretty face, that's it.

Supermodels have all the goods already. They have to be very special to make it. Any celebrity can be pretty, or wear nice makeup and look lovely in a dress, but to be a supermodel you can't just look pretty.

As for men not caring about class and elegance, I hate to know what sort of men you know (or you are!). I think most men do care about a woman's class and elegance. It seems to be a common misconception that if you're classy and elegant you can't be sexy too.

As for Cheryl - she's not sexy in my mind. In fact she seems totally sexless. Pretty girl. Nothing more. Nothing special.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    I based my decision on who i would prefer to look like and ive went for Elle.

I also dont think Cherly is sexy either, to me you need a little something up top and she seems to be lacking in that too.
  • TheDemiurgeTheDemiurge Posts: 1,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    worpler wrote: »
    Elle by a million miles...she hasn't got a record for ABH either, which can be kind of a turn off...

:D:D:D
  • TheDemiurgeTheDemiurge Posts: 1,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elle is a supermodel, savvy businesswoman, TV presenter and competent actress. She also managed to win £2million back interest payments from a bust Icelandic bank in recent weeks - no mean feat.

Cheryl reminds me of one of Brucie's dealing dollies on Play Your Cards Right. If it was still running, of course. ;)
  • minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elle.
    Cole has a lollipop head.
  • soapgirlheresoapgirlhere Posts: 2,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can think of quite a few celebs that are better looking than Cheryl imo, but Elle isn't one of them.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why compare the two? They have nothing at all in common. Why not a poll between Naomi Cambell and Katie Price or Cindy Crawford and Kerry Katona?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can think of quite a few celebs that are better looking than Cheryl imo, but Elle isn't one of them.

I agree.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are many celebs who look better than Cheryl - Megan Fox, Eva Longoria, Charlize Theron, Madeleine of Sweden, Doutzen Kroetz, Adriana Lima, Ayshwariya Ray are some of them.

But not Elle - she looks fine for her age, but compared to youthful Cheryl she simply can't win.
  • Gaspanic!Gaspanic! Posts: 2,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moireen wrote: »
    There are many celebs who look better than Cheryl - Megan Fox, Eva Longoria, Charlize Theron, Madeleine of Sweden, Doutzen Kroetz, Adriana Lima, Ayshwariya Ray are some of them.

But not Elle - she looks fine for her age, but compared to youthful Cheryl she simply can't win.

Disclaimer- In reality these women are gorgeous but I'm judging them by celeb standards.

Megan Fox- :(
    Eva Longoria- Not great without make up.
    Adriana Lima- Boring
    Ayshwariya Ray- Not my type but she is very beautiful.
    Charlize Theron- See above.

The official list :D

1. Kristin Kreuk
    2. Mila Kunis
    3. Evangeline Lily
    4. Cheryl Cole
    5. Jessica Jane Clement.
  • LemonPledgeLemonPledge Posts: 6,277
    Forum Member
  • parthyparthy Posts: 5,408
    Forum Member
    Cheryl peaked in her early twenties. I don't know if it's the overstyling/makeup but she can look a lot older than she is and there is almost a harshness to her that is very unattractive. I don't think she will age well.

This.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hmmn. She doesn't really appeal to me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disclaimer- In reality these women are gorgeous but I'm judging them by celeb standards.

Megan Fox- :(
    Eva Longoria- Not great without make up.
    Adriana Lima- Boring
    Ayshwariya Ray- Not my type but she is very beautiful.
    Charlize Theron- See above.

The official list :D

1. Kristin Kreuk
    2. Mila Kunis
    3. Evangeline Lily
    4. Cheryl Cole
    5. Jessica Jane Clement.

http://www.hollywood-celebrity-pictures.com/Celebrities/Kristin-Kreuk/Kristin-Kreuk-11.JPG

Apart from Cheryl Cole, this is the only one that REALLY appeals to me. Then again though, it might just be to do with the angle it was taken from. Kristin's still a gorgeous little thing though.
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Neither.
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheryl is almost worshiped for her looks alone. I wonder if in twenty years time someone will start a thread asking if someone in their late twenties looks as good as Cheryl in her late forties. In your youth, unless you resemble the elephant man you are always going to be more appealing than someone nearly twice your age. I look back at picutures of my younger self and think I looked cute and innocent yet at the time I felt ugly and hideous. Lucky for me I turned into an emotionally mature adult and realise I am the best looking person on the planet and anyone who can't see it is obviously jealous :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl never stood a chance in this poll anyway. Too much cattiness on here towards her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    Cheryl without a doubt. Never rated Elle for looks, her face is just long and plain. I would say Elle is even luckier than Cheryl to have done so well with not very much.

ruby
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Indigo_19 wrote: »
    Cheryl is far more attractive, even comparing them at 30 it would be the same.

DS is so blinded by hatred towards Cheryl,most people wont be able to admit she is beautiful. I think she has very limited talent, but she is very good looking.

I agree. Cheryl has a modicum of talent but is stunning (all IMO, of course). Elle has an average-looking face and is nothing to write home about, again IMO. As I said earlier, I always thought Cindy Crawford was much more attractive than this so-called 'Body.'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To make up for the images of Cheryl that didn't show her at her best, here are a couple:

http://casrie.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/cheryl-cole.jpg

http://dlera.com/uploads/posts/2010-10/1287772212_cheryl-cole-xfactor1.jpg