Options

Could Lauren ever live independently of her family?

2»

Comments

• Options
    hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    farscape wrote: »
    Nope. She wont want to. She's had thirty plus years of brainwashing by the Harries and is still in deep denial of what they've done to her.

ive tried looking but can't find any real information about lauren and her family where have you got your information from would love to read it :)
  • Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cant see any reason why Lauren couldn't live alone!!! I must be missing something!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant see any reason why Lauren couldn't live alone!!! I must be missing something!

hi summer i feel the same fine as long as a cleaner comes in a few times a week to pick up after her lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hunkydory wrote: »
    hi summer i feel the same fine as long as a cleaner comes in a few times a week to pick up after her lol

I was sitting on the bus the other day, it was stopped at a bus stop, I watched a lady across the road, very attractive lady maybe in her 60s, she had obviously suffered a stroke, but there she was, walking with some difficulty, she was on her own, it crossed my mind what courage she had AND bags of confidence, she wasn't letting her disability hold her back, apart from Laurens spillage problem its a tad insulting to her to think she is completely incapable of looking after herself.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 73
    Forum Member

I think that people mean she is emotionally too dependent on her family and couldn't live apart from them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was sitting on the bus the other day, it was stopped at a bus stop, I watched a lady across the road, very attractive lady maybe in her 60s, she had obviously suffered a stroke, but there she was, walking with some difficulty, she was on her own, it crossed my mind what courage she had AND bags of confidence, she wasn't letting her disability hold her back, apart from Laurens spillage problem its a tad insulting to her to think she is completely incapable of looking after herself.

nice story summer
    when you think about how much bottle it would take to go on tv let alone BB she is more than capable but i think she likes people doing things for her
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She goes to college, anyone recall what she's studying?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nice story summer
    when you think about how much bottle it would take to go on tv let alone BB she is more than capable but i think she likes people doing things for her

I agree, i think she is quite capable of looking after herself!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vee_Lyons wrote: »
    I think that people mean she is emotionally too dependent on her family and couldn't live apart from them.

i don't know that could be right to me she comes across like 2 people im very much on the fence with lauren
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think any of the HMs would look after her if she wanted some independence of some kind
  • Options
    pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    Lauren has said a couple of times that she has lived away from home in the past; she lived in Manchester and London, but returned back to the family because she couldn't cope with the abuse she was receiving. Will CBB change public perception of her? Unlikely in the long run.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jazziii wrote: »
    Do you think any of the HMs would look after her if she wanted some independence of some kind

that would be a big ask of anyone and i don't really think she needs looking after as such
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On reflection, maybe as long as she is in a bungalow!!!