Options

Worst alcohol related experience

124»

Comments

• Options
    The screamThe scream Posts: 2,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I once fell asleep on a roundabout after an afternoon drinking sesh. I was about 17 at the time and dressed all in black, black hair, heavy leather biker jacket, black clothes and what have you. It was the middle of summer and I woke up sweating like a pig, with half my face burnt and loads of cars tooting their horns at me :o
  • Options
    Steve™Steve™ Posts: 7,286
    Forum Member
    Ugh drink....dont get me started. No seriously...dont, I cannot stop until I am utterly wasted and without memory of the evening.
  • Options
    Lobelia OverhilLobelia Overhil Posts: 531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    acker wrote: »
    Top post :D.
    I, Candy wrote: »
    Loved Lobelia's story too - especially the term "'rents" for "parents"!

thank you, I'm here all week, try the salmon! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 247
    Forum Member
    Some great stories in here and I don't feel quite as embarrassed about things i've done when drunk now! I'm only 22 though so plenty of time to catch up!

Most embarrassing 'incident':

It was a normal Saturday night out, at the now closed Jilly's Rockworld in Manchester. We left at closing time, not overly drunk just happy tipsy, very giggly and my best mate sees a lamp post which is bent so he does a bit of a pole dance on, hilarity ensues.
    I think 'oh I can do that!' do a pretty lame spin on the thing, slide to the bottom and then let go falling about half a ft down onto the pavement. What I don't realise is i've landed on a broken bottle, the base of a broken bottle.. with my behind.

Long story short, an hour later i'm in A&E getting my backside glued by a doctor who found it most hilarious!

Worst hangover:
    Okay, i'm in two bands. A rock band and a brass band. Saturday night the rock band had a gig, Sunday at 1pm the brass band had a gig. I always have one or two beers before I play on stage to calm the nerves and this particular gig went very well and celebrations carried on until 4/5am. So 7 hours later i'm there in my brass band uniform (black shoes, black trousers, white shirt, bowtie, blazer) in a cricket club which is about 35 degrees. Mega headache, sweating like a pig. Awful awful feeling!

'Never again'... yeah right!