Options

Hollyoaks- was joel (andrew still ) axed?

2»

Comments

• Options
    T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bring back the Scottish Foxy, he's the only youngster I can stand on the show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    I dislike him
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 9,688
    Forum Member
    Joel is one of my favourite characters - and the actor is just fantastic at playing him.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When he first arrived I didnt like him, then in HO later I liked him, he returned for the ridiculous stealing SL and I''ve gone off him. I think Teresa drags him down and they should split, though I have to say I havent missed him but I no longer thinks he's an awful character but an ok character and when given the right material he's good.
  • Options
    rocketsaladrocketsalad Posts: 1,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't miss Joel at all, time spent on he and Theresa is time wasted for me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    When he first arrived I didnt like him, then in HO later I liked him, he returned for the ridiculous stealing SL and I''ve gone off him. I think Teresa drags him down and they should split, though I have to say I havent missed him but I no longer thinks he's an awful character but an ok character and when given the right material he's good.

Theresa drags everyone down lol. She's like the Whitney of Hollyoaks :D. I agree though, they dont have any chemistry as a couple. Joel is better off on his own for the moment until they can find him someone better.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    :( I love Joel. Hope he's not gone! If so, what a cop out of an exit after all the time spent exploring his backstory in Hollyoaks Later.
  • Options
    fairyfruitcakefairyfruitcake Posts: 1,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think he's particularly good, poor diction and finds it difficult to walk and talk - i find him difficult to watch so would be quite happy for him to have disappeared
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    I don't think he's particularly good, poor diction and finds it difficult to walk and talk - i find him difficult to watch so would be quite happy for him to have disappeared
    Think his diction is pretty good and I like his accent
  • Options
    aspijackaspijack Posts: 1,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

We're you ment to post that in a thread about Joey on EastEnders:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aspijack wrote: »
    We're you ment to post that in a thread about Joey on EastEnders:)

Haha! I thought he was talking about Joey for a second myself :D