Anton Du BERK

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having read the whole interview, I think most of what he said there is very tongue in cheek. He's known for that type of humour surely? Okay perhaps not very tactful, but I found it quite funny. :)
  • Verna_GoldVerna_Gold Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    What annoyed me even more about him in that interview is that he refused to give his age!!! What a prize idiot.
  • Madridista23Madridista23 Posts: 9,422
    Forum Member
    ValLambert wrote: »
    You know the other night we went through the showbiz thread seeing who we could apply the word C**t to. You know the thing...useless, talentless, etc.

He is the epitome of the word.
    Here Here Val. a Total A8!! I always thought he was gay until he was allegedly caught knobbing his female dance partner from the TV show. :D
  • SparkleBabeSparkleBabe Posts: 17,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He really is a prat though. He was a panelist on the Wright Stuff last year and just basically laugahed all through the show, even during a serious dicussion on teen pregnancy. It was like he couldn't take it seriousley at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a c*ck :eek:
  • winenroseswinenroses Posts: 6,470
    Forum Member
    Knowing his usual form, he was probably joking or misquoted. Papers are not known for sticking to the facts after all.

I like him.
  • LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some family saw him on holiday, apparently he was very much the "look at me, here I am" all week.
  • iainiain Posts: 63,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    winenroses wrote: »
    Knowing his usual form, he was probably joking or misquoted. Papers are not known for sticking to the facts after all.

i thought that too.

but it seems people seem to believe he really does actually think that over weight people should be shot.

if you ask me, people who take this sort of thing so literally, and humourlessly, are the ones who should be shot.

Iain
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    iain wrote: »
    i don't suppose there's any chance that he was joking?

at all?

Iain

Totally...:)

He´s the most charming man of SCD....

Very much tongue in cheek...
  • mb@2daymb@2day Posts: 10,788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, shoot him and his fans . :p

pcws . :p