Cotton 'went commando on 'Top Of The Pops'

2»

Comments

• LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    She only works for the BBC because of her family connections too.

Very distant connections - Bill Cotton was her paternal grandfather's cousin.
  • nothing on tvnothing on tv Posts: 5,044
    Forum Member

no - she's the daughter of Dot Cotton
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very tenuous indeed. But still a connection. Probably completely irrelevant to her employment too. Never mind.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She didn't say it for publicity, she got asked in a mag when was the last time she went commando and this was the answer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another vacuous young thing talking mindless garbage for "effect".. damn they are so dull all of them in this league/ club , or whatever list they are on....
  • Dolby KidDolby Kid Posts: 912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah come on, she's far from the worst of the celebs out there.. I've always fancied her a bit....
  • MeldrewmanMeldrewman Posts: 3,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    boksbox wrote: »
    All Fearne coat and no knickers

Nice one ... :):):)
  • CXC3000CXC3000 Posts: 10,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought this was about Dot Cotton :o
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    There was a blind item about her saying that she picks her nose and eats it:D That might be a bit off-putting?:D

ugh thats disgusting.
    i'll never be able to look at her now without thinking that.
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ugh thats disgusting.
    i'll never be able to look at her now without thinking that.
    Me neither. Fashion icon eh? Hardly!:D
  • chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member

Fearne? Is that you? :p:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She can sit on my face knickerless whenever she wants.
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yag wrote: »
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a177166/cotton-went-commando-on-top-of-the-pops.html

Fearne Cotton has revealed that her knickers broke while presenting Top Of The Pops.

Did she really think the public are that interested? :sleep:
  • xtjx01xtjx01 Posts: 3,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yag wrote: »
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a177166/cotton-went-commando-on-top-of-the-pops.html

Fearne Cotton has revealed that her knickers broke while presenting Top Of The Pops.

The 28-year-old had to continue presenting the show without any underwear on.

She told the News of the World: "My mum gave me this hideous thong with diamonds up the back.

"I was doing Top Of The Pops and when I put my microphone on I bent over and the diamonds went ping ping ping. So I had to do the show with a skirt and no knickers."

Cotton also recently revealed that she is always dumped by her boyfriends.

Sounds like the ultimate wardrobe malfunction.
  • ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Lovely.

How many years ago was TOTP axed??!

:yawn:

TOTP was first broadcast on January 1, 1964, from the BBC studios at Dickenson Road in Manchester (long since demolished). When colour came to BBC 1 in 1969, TOTP was moved to London because there were no colour facilities at Dickenson Road. Jimmy Savile presented the first programme which included The Rolling Stones and Beatles. The last programme was broadcast on 30 July, 2006, again presented by Jimmy Savile. There have been various attempts to revive the programme since then, all to no avail.:D
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    Did she really think the public are that interested? :sleep:

Read the post at #30 - she was asked so she answered.

Some people are determined to have a go even when there's not much to have a go at. Fearne obviously doesn't appeal to everyone, but I think she's a very good presenter with a natural charm. She's especially good teamed up with Reggie Yates, who she has a great chemistry with, but even without him, she's very good. That's why she's employed in the jobs she is, nothing to do with nepotism or "sleeping with the right people".
  • bazellisbazellis Posts: 5,405
    Forum Member
    Relugus wrote: »
    She's very, very fit and certainly attractive so her boyfriends leaving her what does that say about her personality?

Er, I don't think so!:confused: