Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope there's a free roam mode where I can go around causing chaos
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marck_Gon wrote: »

Some Playstation 4 Watch Dogs Development.

Looks interesting I can't wait for it :)
  • Options
    Trsvis_BickleTrsvis_Bickle Posts: 9,202
    Forum Member
    Did anyone else see the word 'dogs' in the title thread and is now massively disappointed that it's nothing to do with a sequel to Sleeping Dogs?:(
  • Options
    AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone else see the word 'dogs' in the title thread and is now massively disappointed that it's nothing to do with a sequel to Sleeping Dogs?:(

No I was delighted. Sleeping Dogs was massively overrated with terrible driving, repetitve combat and dodgy acting
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not really although Sleeping Dogs I thought was a great game, this however looks unique and could be a game breaking title.
  • Options
    ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a must have game for me. I hope we get a playable demo of it on XBL
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    Ambassador wrote: »
    No I was delighted. Sleeping Dogs was massively overrated with terrible driving, repetitve combat and dodgy acting

I was shocked at how bad the driving was in Sleeping Dogs, ti should have been excellent. Their previous game was Modnation Racers.
  • Options
    Trsvis_BickleTrsvis_Bickle Posts: 9,202
    Forum Member
    I was shocked at how bad the driving was in Sleeping Dogs, ti should have been excellent. Their previous game was Modnation Racers.

Well, I liked it...:o:cry:
  • Options
    PhoenixRisesPhoenixRises Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a must have game for me. I hope we get a playable demo of it on XBL

Isn't it a PS exclusive?
  • Options
    ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't it a PS exclusive?

R u referring to Watch Dogs ? then no it isn't. it's being released on Xbox360, Ps3/Ps4,PC and Wii U. Even if it was a PS exclusive, i'd still be getting it but no it's an all formats release. Saying that I will see which version (bewteen 360 and Ps3) is the better of the 2 before I purchase it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't it a PS exclusive?
    Just so all knows PC is lead platform so we wont get a crappy port :D

All demos seen so far are PC apart from that exclusive I linked and only if it's real.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All demos seen so far are PC apart from that exclusive I linked and only if it's real.
    Kind of. One was a PS4 dev kits. Which was in essence a PC. But then again, the PS4 is a 'supercharged PC'.

PS version has an hour extra gameplay.
  • Options
    barracuda91barracuda91 Posts: 3,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    really looking forward 2 the wiiu version!!! ... the gamepad is perfect 4 this!!! :D

Definitely, it's the type of game perfectly suited for the Gamepad. Looking forward to playing it on the Wii U.
  • Options
    whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm very interested in this, and reckon i'm going to be getting a PS4 for it. Probably a launch purchase for me.
  • Options
    whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lol, no.
  • Options
    CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    New preview video analysed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBhrWdDtGmw&feature=player_detailpage

Some superb details - like the shopkeeper reaching for the panic button while you're browsing.
  • Options
    ParthenonParthenon Posts: 7,499
    Forum Member
    Well, I liked it...:o:cry:

It was great fun. One of the few games I've actually wanted to complete 100% after finishing the story. The DLC sucked, though.

This looks brilliant too!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 182
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the link CD, It was it's similarity to Person of Interest that caught my eye on this but it does look bloody good! Only game of interest for me at the moment.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    I hope there's a free roam mode where I can go around causing chaos

I watched a video with a voice over and, if i remember correctly, you do have a free roam element where you walk about between missions and see what pops up. i downloaded the video from the PSN store and im sure its on youtube, but being at work right now, i dont have access to share the link.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'll maybe buy this when the price falls a little,
    i was hyped for this game when i first saw the e3 trailer, but the more of it i see , the more it reminds me assassin creed series, which got boring and stale fast....hopefully its not just a modern day assassin creed

i'll wait for some user reviews first, dont want to waste money on a day 1 release for a shiny new assassin creed game with a different name
  • Options
    jjesso123jjesso123 Posts: 5,944
    Forum Member
    chopoff wrote: »

I can not wait to play this game, one my most anticipated titles of year for sure.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lets hope for some Watch Dogs tonight on E3 :)
  • Options
    Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    E3 trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm09Af02vQQ

I'm looking forward to this :)