are sam and ollie the biggest players in house?

jaq7ukjaq7uk Posts: 720
Forum Member
✭✭
does anyone think that sam and Ollie are the biggest actors in there. love or hate her..luisa is at least honest...wot u see is wot u get

Comments

• gladiator18gladiator18 Posts: 3,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eh? But they havent even done anything in the whole series.

Id think they are the only ones not playing the game
  • I <3 TweetyI <3 Tweety Posts: 8,286
    Forum Member
    Luisa is honest, but she's honestly a horrible person. I think Ollie is genuine. Undecided on Sam.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is a huge difference between honesty and sheer nastiness. Luisa isn't honest. She is friends with Lee outside yet told Jasmine he was playing at a romance with Casey t stay in. She did not tell him but spread her poison whilst pretending to be agony aunt to all of them.
    She is a twister and bends the truth to suit her own agenda. She only becomes honest as you call it once she has spread her bile and has convinced others with her lies. When she has support she openly insults and ridicules. She's an absolutely horrible female and a walking health hazard imo.
  • Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not players Ollie seems nice and genuine from what I have seen, his interaction with Lionel was intriguing, Sam seems to live in the belief she is a special person, but is now a lead sheep.

But because of other housemates behaviour they hardly get noticed and if they get air time viewers won't have interest.

The most fascinating for me is Liz.

I think this will turn out to be a very positive experience for her.
  • hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not players Ollie seems nice and genuine from what I have seen, his interaction with Lionel was intriguing, Sam seems to live in the belief she is a special person, but is now a lead sheep.

But because of other housemates behaviour they hardly get noticed and if they get air time viewers won't have interest.

The most fascinating for me is Liz.

I think this will turn out to be a very positive experience for her.

she's not run of the mill thats for sure
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hunkydory wrote: »
    she's not run of the mill thats for sure

Exactly she is for me almost a perfect housemate.

I haven't read anything she has written and know nothing of her apart from what I have seen on screen and bits of information I have read on forums, but I have built up quite a profile in my head as to the person she is.
  • Leanne 83Leanne 83 Posts: 344
    Forum Member
    Trish123 wrote: »
    There is a huge difference between honesty and sheer nastiness. Luisa isn't honest. She is friends with Lee outside yet told Jasmine he was playing at a romance with Casey t stay in. She did not tell him but spread her poison whilst pretending to be agony aunt to all of them.
    She is a twister and bends the truth to suit her own agenda. She only becomes honest as you call it once she has spread her bile and has convinced others with her lies. When she has support she openly insults and ridicules. She's an absolutely horrible female and a walking health hazard imo.

This^. There's an old saying my nan used to tell me "if you aint got nothing nice to say, dont say anything"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just read and I'm ashamed to the wiki page of Liz, I kinda got my analysis correct, and also can now theories as to why she is who she is. Its made me even more interested...

Anyway this is a Ollie Sam post so I shall exit stage left.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    Think the both of them are used to being scripted and its telling. i don't know Sam at all she may as well have not been in this show an as for Ollie felt his relationship with Lionel was nice biut after seeing his acting ability and the false tear I think this guy could convince me on anything . Scary ha ha
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's hard to pass any kind of judgement on HMs that hardly feature in the highlights.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eh? But they havent even done anything in the whole series.

Id think they are the only ones not playing the game

I think that's the point.

Now Sam is up for eviction she suddenly displays something of her personality which may have been deliberately hidden before.
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ollie is. He's perhaps one of the fakest housemates ever, who overacts more than actors starring in a pantomime do. I hope he doesn't win (very pretty eyes though!).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    The look on Ollie's face (after noms announcement) was though as if he was awaiting Sam's trail decision for prosecution tomorrow. I mean i know she's your friend but noting truly horrible is about to happen to her. I know he's a sensitive soul but surely he knows the game by now
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, Luisa is, she is always looking at camera, and making comments when they are getting info from BB and when Emma talks to the house, all you hear is her gob
  • SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    brb wrote: »
    Ollie is. He's perhaps one of the fakest housemates ever, who overacts more than actors starring in a pantomime do. I hope he doesn't win (very pretty eyes though!).

I agree, I do like nice people but Ollie and Sam are just downright boring....
  • The FinisherThe Finisher Posts: 10,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I think they probably are, and a very boring one at that.

On paper they both seem nice enough but I just cannot take to either of them, especially Ollie. I enjoy getting to know each HM (as far as the editing allows!)but hand on heart I know neither of these two anymore than the day they entered the house - and it makes me feel kinda cheated.
    I can't believe that they're as mind-numbingly dull outside of the house as they are in it, but they appear quite happy to do their time,commit no crime then take the money and run.
    Worst kind of HM imo, and that says a lot considering the company they are currently keeping.
  • ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    Not remotely players, no. Two of my favourites.
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No some people are just nice like Sam and Ollie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know neither of these two anymore than the day they entered the house - and it makes me feel kinda cheated.

I am one of those who believes that every housemate should be fairly shown. If the viewers think they are dull, fair enough, they are judging them on what they see. It is inexcusible imo just to cut someone out because they are not having rows or 'romps'.

Ollie does seem to be entertaining from the little we are allowed to see: he has good comic timing and throws himself into things. I hope we see a good deal more of him. Sam has barely been shown from first to last. I honestly would like to know what she is like, even if she does nothing more thrilling than spend her day talking about what kind of music she likes. At least we would KNOW. It drives me mad when Bb allow a housemate to go from first to last without ever showing what they generally do or say in the house.
  • pattiflatpattiflat Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I <3 Tweety wrote: »
    Luisa is honest, but she's honestly a horrible person. I think Ollie is genuine. Undecided on Sam.

i like ollie and sam. dont like luisa. she talks behind ppls backs. they alldo even st jim. all he has done is moan. very good at playing victim. he loves it. it is all working just the way he wants it
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I posted a week ago they are both playing the long game but imo the mask is/will start slipping. I have seen it all before.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am one of those who believes that every housemate should be fairly shown. If the viewers think they are dull, fair enough, they are judging them on what they see. It is inexcusible imo just to cut someone out because they are not having rows or 'romps'.

Ollie does seem to be entertaining from the little we are allowed to see: he has good comic timing and throws himself into things. I hope we see a good deal more of him. Sam has barely been shown from first to last. I honestly would like to know what she is like, even if she does nothing more thrilling than spend her day talking about what kind of music she likes. At least we would KNOW. It drives me mad when Bb allow a housemate to go from first to last without ever showing what they generally do or say in the house.
    it drives me mad too. they havent shown the flirting between sam and ollie that she mentioned in dr either.
  • OGBOGB Posts: 9,229
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure if they are the biggest players in there or not but I am still very perturbed by Ollie's ability to squeeze out a tear - on cue - during the talent show last night :o.

That was just... That's not amateur acting and now makes me wonder... 80% of the actors on Eastenders would need a tear stick for that as without it it would have been tearless crying. Impressive and unnerving.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    I posted a week ago they are both playing the long game but imo the mask is/will start slipping. I have seen it all before.

YOu'd better hope their masks slip pretty soon then, because it's not a long series and the end is already in sight. Maybe they will wait until the last night and tear their masks off at the very last minute? .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mysty211 wrote: »
    No some people are just nice like Sam and Ollie.

i love sam and ollie too. they get my votes