Tacky women own condoms...

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps it depends on where the condoms are kept. I completly agree that no woman should be called a slag for having condoms but I had a friend that used to get handfulls of them from the family planning clinic and kept them in a huge bowl in her hall. So I could understand that putting some men off.
  • mourinhosmissusmourinhosmissus Posts: 5,591
    Forum Member
    AGuy wrote: »
    You're a fool if you think chat-up lines work in general, let alone whether what I originally said could be said in person and actually work as a deceptive way to get any woman with half a brain to sleep with you.

Most chicks would probably find my attitudes to sex outdated, and possibly unattractive in themselves. But whatever, I'm not in competition with anyone.

Chicks?!

Come and join us here in the 21st century.
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scrappy555 wrote: »
    I had a friend that used to get handfulls of them from the family planning clinic and kept them in a huge bowl in her hall. So I could understand that putting some men off.

So perhaps I should remove the mountain of them in my fruit bowl on the dining room table :eek:;):p
  • MamboJimboMamboJimbo Posts: 4,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a guy and I consider sex to be a spiritual, sacred bonding between two people who love each other (an no, I'm not talking about post-marital sex only). I personally don't believe in sleeping around casually.

You wait till you have sex for the first time, that'll soon knock all that out of you :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    invisipost
  • EspressoEspresso Posts: 18,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He can speak for himself in that regard. I'm a guy and I consider sex to be a spiritual, sacred bonding between two people who love each other (an no, I'm not talking about post-marital sex only). I personally don't believe in sleeping around casually.

If I saw a packet of condoms laying around I would get the impression that she engaged in casual sex fairly frequently, even if at least implied that she was sensible about it. Much like if you saw a bong in someone's house you can bet it isn't for decoration :p

I'm not afraid to stand completely alone on this matter.

If you're not married you're hardly in a position to talk about post-marital sex. Are you married?
  • 2-Pot Screamer2-Pot Screamer Posts: 34,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most chicks would probably find my attitudes to sex outdated, and possibly unattractive in themselves. But whatever, I'm not in competition with anyone.
    Most "chicks" would probably find the use of that word somewhat outdated! :p:D

I'd wouldn't take it amiss if I found a woman stocked up on condoms, in fact I'd be impressed at her being so organised. ;)
  • Benny_CHtBenny_CHt Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The day Will.i.am is an authority on anything (especially fashion sense) I will turn into an aardvark!
  • BatchBatch Posts: 3,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Benny_CHt wrote: »
    The day Will.i.am is an authority on anything (especially fashion sense) I will turn into an aardvark!

William is not even an authority on singing. Autotunexfactortastic.

B.A.Tch
  • mountymounty Posts: 19,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd be glad if my date has contraceptives as it shows she practises safe sex. What a wank.he.is
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    Condoms 0wn tacky women. Or at least, they seem to be doing pretty well for themselves.
  • LadyCakeLadyCake Posts: 3,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I saw a packet of condoms laying around I would get the impression that she engaged in casual sex fairly frequently, even if at least implied that she was sensible about it..
    I have condoms left over from years ago and have never had casual sex in my life so your theory doesn't wash , Mister!
    I love some men's theories about women , so simplistic and bascally amount to "If she enjoys sex she's no good and a dirty ****".
    At least these condom carrying women won't catch crabs:cool:
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LadyCake wrote: »
    I have condoms left over from years ago and have never had casual sex in my life so your theory doesn't wash , Mister!
    I love some men's theories about women , so simplistic and bascally amount to "If she enjoys sex she's no good and a dirty ****".
    Yet when they get married, if she's not a dirty ****, they get bored and look elsewhere :rolleyes:
  • ĐironaĐirona Posts: 15,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

it's not just some men that think that way.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,820
    Forum Member

Erm............
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yet when they get married, if she's not a dirty ****, they get bored and look elsewhere :rolleyes:
    Do they:eek:?!
    I'm not married and as for being a dirty ****...i'm as innocent as the next poster...
    Đirona wrote: »
    The poster was a man. Not sure if as many women hold old fashioned views when it come to women and sexuality....wouldn't be surprised if they did , though.
  • MamboJimboMamboJimbo Posts: 4,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not married and as for being a dirty ****...i'm as innocent as the next poster...
    Bad choice of phrase :D
  • Stiffy78Stiffy78 Posts: 26,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What do you think?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stiffy78 wrote: »
    What do you think?

about will.i.am?

he should take his own advice and just...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfilo0Plb7M
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thankfully, though, it's just some women who think your way. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MamboJimbo wrote: »
    Bad choice of phrase :D

Ok , have I missed a memo? What are you two really trying to say as i'm confused.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

my way? don't you wink at me! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok , have I missed a memo? What are you two really trying to say as i'm confused.....
    I'm baffled as to why you think we might be saying the same thing!

Because we're both male, perhaps? :confused:
  • GneissGneiss Posts: 14,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most chicks would probably find my attitudes to sex outdated, and possibly unattractive in themselves.
    With lines like that I don't suppose you need worry about condoms anyway....
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do they:eek:?!
    When I typed that I was thinking of an episode of Loose Women I was watching during the week where they were discussing men who had affairs and men who went to prostitues. Apparently an affair is unforgiveable but if the man goes to a prostitue it's because he isn't getting dirty sex at home, so is more forgiveable :rolleyes:

It was insulting to watch because it suggested that if a woman isn't a **** in the bedroom, then it's understandable that the man will look elsewhere and is somehow the woman's fault. If a man said it, he would be labelled a sexist pig. I suppose it's an issue for another thread but it stuck with me.