Did anyone else have trouble voting?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 374
Forum Member
I tried voting for James off my mobile, landline and office phone and failed on all three occasions. Luckily he won.

I'd have been so fudged off though if he didn't and I was unable to vote!

My mum voted Jahmene and it worked perfectly.

Comments

• abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I tried voting for James off my mobile, landline and office phone and failed on all three occasions. Luckily he won.

I'd have been so fudged off though if he didn't and I was unable to vote!

My mum voted Jahmene and it worked perfectly.

a-ha!! i voted 5x for james when he was singing "impossible"... thought he may be in trouble after jahmene's "let it be" (complete with a choir) and needed some votes... got through nicely... yeah, i used my mobile!!:cool::cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There have been claims that people couldnt get through for all 3 finalists, so it will just be due to too many people ringing in at the same time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 374
    Forum Member
    beepbeep77 wrote: »
    There have been claims that people couldnt get through for all 3 finalists, so it will just be due to too many people ringing in at the same time.

Yeah your probably right. I hope I didn't get charged for the phone calls mind.

Probably a good thing not everyone could get through or Maloney might of ended up winning!!
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah your probably right. I hope I didn't get charged for the phone calls mind.

Probably a good thing not everyone could get through or Maloney might of ended up winning!!

seeing the figures now, no chance!!:p

after landing B2 on weeek 7, james rebounded the next week to no1 and had been no1 til the very end!!;)

it was as if the B2 mobilised his complacent fans to actually vote from then on to carry him to victory!!:cool: