Dave 'n' Vicky's new crib!

Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
Forum Member
"Riotously naff" according to The Daily Mail in a very bitchy article.

Judge for yourselves :D

I had a bit of free time to share with you whilst waiting for my dress to come around on it's runner. Such a bummer when you have to press the button yourself though :rolleyes: Can't get the staff these days although I hear there's an Italian pair who may need a job ;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2515785/David-Victoria-Beckhams-new-London-home-nail-bars-catwalk.html

Comments

• whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    "Riotously naff" according to The Daily Mail in a very bitchy article.

Judge for yourselves :D

I had a bit of free time to share with you whilst waiting for my dress to come around on it's runner. Such a bummer when you have to press the button yourself though :rolleyes: Can't get the staff these days although I hear there's an Italian pair who may need a job ;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2515785/David-Victoria-Beckhams-new-London-home-nail-bars-catwalk.html

:D at BIB

I liked this bit from the article about the secret passage
    The door will be soundless, which will give Victoria the opportunity, if she so wishes, to walk in at any moment and surprise her assistants.
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    The door will be soundless, which will give Victoria the opportunity, if she so wishes, to walk in at any moment and surprise her assistants......

......at it with her husband".

*said in a Harry Hill cutaway stylee*
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    ......at it with her husband".

*said in a Harry Hill cutaway stylee*

:eek::D

Surely he'll throw them over his shoulder and take them up to his man cave.
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    :eek::D

Surely he'll throw them over his shoulder and take them up to his man cave.

You mean the "Victoria free haven"....? *snort* :D
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For some reason, I was expecting this to be a thread about Vicky from Geordie Shore, prompting an abundance of "Who cares?" and "Never heard of her" responses!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got to admire their bargaining powers, last week it was £45mill and £5mill renovation. ;):D

There's a 9 bedroom house going down the road for £26mill. Maybe they should have gone for that and knocked it down to £15mill.:D
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love the bookcase with a secret door.

Can't imagine their bookshelves heaving with the collected works of Proust; more likely Vicky's fashion tomes and a few Topsy and Tim books for Derek:D
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the title of this thread. :D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Can't imagine their bookshelves heaving with the collected works of Proust; more likely Vicky's fashion tomes and a few Topsy and Tim books for Derek:D

I'm sure Cruz has a few Diary Of A Wimpy Kid books he can hand down to his dad when he's finished :p
  • Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member

Can't imagine their bookshelves heaving with the collected works of Proust; more likely.. a few Topsy and Tim books for Derek:D

:D:D:D:cry:
    Forum Member

I think that's uncalled for. I hear he's moved on to Janet and John now.
    I love the title of this thread. :D

Cheers 😘
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i quite like it. but would like a swimming pool.
  • CreamPuffCreamPuff Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    If I had that budget I wouldn't want it so close to the pavement. I'm surprised they didn't get something in one of those gorgeous almost secret squares you get in London. At this property you could probably see their telly on:D
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CreamPuff wrote: »
    If I had that budget I wouldn't want it so close to the pavement. I'm surprised they didn't get something in one of those gorgeous almost secret squares you get in London. At this property you could probably see their telly on:D

Yep, this. I'd hate for my house to be right on the street like that. The one I live in now has a lovely longish front garden with a fence and gate and I didn't have to pay millions to live there. I'd feel so exposed in a house like Vicky 'N' Dave's new property, however big it was.
  • ian001ian001 Posts: 992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Suspect the "friend" is Mrs Beckham herself! They've always used a house move to keep themselves in the press.