Has Linda won this for Jim?

HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
Forum Member
✭✭
Her bitterness towards him has worked in his favour!

He played it well. He'll win now!

Great CBB, but wrong winner!

Comments

• bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    by the end she was very bitter, but we all saw it didnt start out that way. when they were cuffed together jim kept his cutting comments to himself.

i think those first days of being cuffed gave him the insight as to what would 'work' on linda. too bad she was put into the house with her history of serious depression.

she was desperate for the money, and her reasons to go in were completely different than jim.

i found it uncomfortable and sad to watch. i dont think linda knew how to handle jim's passive aggressive sniping. i found it too much overreaction when she'd go off.

from a jimlike coworker, i learned long ago, dont react if no one heard the snipe.

the person who reacts is always the one who stands out as the one causing trouble/ making a scene.

linda just kept reacting.

but if she was an uncontrolled diabetic, would we blame her for passing out from low blood sugars>? no we wouldnt. we'd accept that she had a medical condition.

linda has a form of mental illness, does the viewing public blame HER not jim??

yes they do even tho we know her history

its sad
  • HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bbcrzy wrote: »
    by the end she was very bitter, but we all saw it didnt start out that way. when they were cuffed together jim kept his cutting comments to himself.

i think those first days of being cuffed gave him the insight as to what would 'work' on linda. too bad she was put into the house with her history of serious depression.

she was desperate for the money, and her reasons to go in were completely different than jim.

i found it uncomfortable and sad to watch. i dont think linda knew how to handle jim's passive aggressive sniping. i found it too much overreaction when she'd go off.

from a jimlike coworker, i learned long ago, dont react if no one heard the snipe.

the person who reacts is always the one who stands out as the one causing trouble/ making a scene.

but if she was an uncontrolled diabetic, would we blame her for passing out from low blood sugars>? no we wouldnt. we'd accept that she had a medical condition.

its sad

Great reply^
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    HaloJoe wrote: »
    Her bitterness towards him has worked in his favour!

He played it well. He'll win now!

Great CBB, but wrong winner!

Gentleman jim is a deserved winner
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jimtowin wrote: »

Perv Jim will win CBB.

But will he win Casey?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

gentleman? a chivalrous, courteous, or honorable man.

wow , wrong description completely. he's none of those
  • Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    He'll, win I've no doubt as his fan base is huge, but I'm glad I, and a few others, have stuck to our views too :)
    Forum Member
    gentleman? a chivalrous, courteous, or honorable man.

wow , wrong description completely. he's none of those

Still gonna win lol which will annoy the PC brigade :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    He'll, win I've no doubt as his fan base is huge, but I'm glad I, and a few others, have stuck to our views too :)

Lol another female who doesn't like jim.... I'm shocked !!!!

I love how him winning will piss alot of moaners off pmsl
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

how do you know fairywings is female>?

i noted i didnt answer the original top post and came back to say, yes i think jim will win. years on tv will guarantee that he has many fans who will be watching the bb show with rose coloured glasses on.

i think its sad he's practically a 100 percent chance of winning

i thought ollie had a chance until i saw that clip of his lapdancing. cringe
    Forum Member
    how do you know fairywings is female>?

i noted i didnt answer the original top post and came back to say, yes i think jim will win. years on tv will guarantee that he has many fans who will be watching the bb show with rose coloured glasses on.

i think its sad he's practically a 100 percent chance of winning

i thought ollie had a chance until i saw that clip of his lapdancing. cringe

I know everything mwah ha ha ha want to kno the top three?

3rd luisa

2nd dappy

Winner jim Davidson OBE. Guaranteed
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I genuinely believe that Jim would not be the favourite to win if Linda never entered that house. The way Linda behaved towards Jim and the way Jim reacted towards her is why he's picked up a lot of support IMO. So yes, Linda won it for Jim.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know everything mwah ha ha ha want to kno the top three?

3rd luisa

2nd dappy

Winner jim Davidson OBE. Guaranteed

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/big-brother/celebrity-big-brother/winner

Rocket science?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HaloJoe wrote: »

and didnt they have jay mccray as the winner sure thing ....and aaron won
    Forum Member

You seem to be suffering from a lot of piss, hope you are ok soon
    Forum Member
    You seem to be suffering from a lot of piss, hope you are ok soon

Lol I will when jim wins... I'll be laughing all the way to the bank :D
  • masierosemasierose Posts: 12,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

its sad

It is sad very sad :(
    But she went in as Colleen said to snip away at Jim to expose him as she saw him as a nasty person,it did not work! Whatever happened long ago I think she is in need of help and I hope she gets it.
    Forum Member

its sad

Bit in Bold is the most informative quote I've heard in years. So much can be achieved by following that simple rule.

Thanks bbcrzy I'll pass it on x
  • HectorMcClureHectorMcClure Posts: 1,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, JIM has won it for Jim!

Jim is not some Z list celebrity. He's the most famous person in that house. He has always been very popular. He's had a successful career for 35+ years. He is a very likeable and funny person.
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Jim was to win, he would of won it for himself. And it will show that there are people that can separate Jim from a stand up that's job is to make people laugh, and Jim the real person :)
  • juliancarswelljuliancarswell Posts: 8,896
    Forum Member
    I do find it funny that for all the FMs on here that call him sexist, the majority by quite some margin, of voters are women.
    Yet he is very likely to win.
    Anybody have a theory about why ?:confused:
    If he is the unreconstructed sexist pig that many are saying he is, why do so many women like him?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, JIM has won it for Jim!

Jim is not some Z list celebrity. He's the most famous person in that house. He has always been very popular. He's had a successful career for 35+ years. He is a very likeable and funny person.

A successful career so there is no need for him to change (as in his act) because people like him for the way he is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do find it funny that for all the FMs on here that call him sexist, the majority by quite some margin, of voters are women.
    If he is the unreconstructed sexist pig that many are saying he is, why do so many women like him?

Perhaps women have a better sense of humour than people credit them for, maybe we can laugh at ourselves to :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    A successful career so there is no need for him to change (as in his act) because people like him for the way he is.

Yep, I think people need to separate COMEDY from REALITY. It may not be everyone's cup of tea but it is COMEDY. It's not a real life situation. Most comedians have material which some will find offensive but the majority take it for what it is -- COMEDY.

Frankie Boyle has made a living from offending people and is now on every prime time comedy show going!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It just shows you don't judge a book by it's cover and you don't believe everything you read in the paper.

Big Brother has given us the opportunity to see the real Jim. He is anything but sexist, quite the opposite actually. He's quite happy to do the washing up and cooking and has shown nothing but respect towards the females in the house. Any incidents he's had have been down to him defending himself against woman who had clearly judged him before entering the house.
    Forum Member
    It just shows you don't judge a book by it's cover and you don't believe everything you read in the paper.

Big Brother has given us the opportunity to see the real Jim. He is anything but sexist, quite the opposite actually. He's quite happy to do the washing up and cooking and has shown nothing but respect towards the females in the house. Any incidents he's had have been down to him defending himself against woman who had clearly judged him before entering the house.

Pah!

Because a person cooks and washes up in a personality competition does not make them house person of the year.

How many times has it been noted in the past that one of the best roles to grab is cook? Even better if you wash up also. There have been countless arguments in various series because X wants to be in charge of the kitchen and so does Z. It gives them power.

Jim has used this power on a couple of occasions, 'starve then' as he flounced off during the cherry brandy incident. 'Ive just stood and cooked you dinner' another one. Luisa tried it too, by refusing to cook for Jim.

Jim is cooking because Jim wants to cook, there's status attached, and power. Plus it looks good to some people, Jim knows this and some have fell for it as others have in the past.