Options

Sezer adds to the entertainment...

CarnetteCarnette Posts: 94
Forum Member
I know that Sezer is a very hated man - particularly on these threads, but I seem to remember that everybody was moaning early on about the lack of entertainment value once Shagbag left. I don't undertstand why everybody has double standards and now wants so passionately to see Sezer voted out. :confused:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's boring. Grace is more entertaining. Nikki is more entertaining. The only person left in the house who is less entertaining is Imogen.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,168
    Forum Member
    He doesn't entertain me at all. Annoying, yes...but not entertaining.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The point I was trying to make is that most people seem to enjoy seeing an argument - if Sezer goes then one of the main instigators of arguments would be gone.
  • Options
    WillEyedOneyWillEyedOney Posts: 178
    Forum Member
    Carnette wrote:
    ...... I don't undertstand why everybody has double standards and now wants so passionately to see Sezer voted out. :confused:

I don't know, the fact that he is a sexist egotistical little dwarf who thinks he is better than others because he has more money than them might have something to do with the reason why people have taken a dislike to him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,910
    Forum Member
    I'm one of the few who agree with you.

I'd much rather boring Richard were evicted, and let Sezer continue his massive ego trip IN the house and continue to keep digging....

a survival of this weeks vote would SO boost his belief that he is a teenage idol! :D

Having said that, I'd feel sorry for Imogen... thinks she will see another side of her without him... but for now, Richard OUT and keep the Sleazer IN just for sheer discussion fodder!! ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the house dynamic will be more interesting without Sezer - especially Grace and Imogen (let's see how quickly they befriend the others then :D)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    johnno wrote:
    I'm one of the few who agree with you.

I'd much rather boring Richard were evicted, and let Sezer continue his massive ego trip IN the house and continue to keep digging....

a survival of this weeks vote would SO boost his belief that he is a teenage idol! :D

Having said that, I'd feel sorry for Imogen... thinks she will see another side of her without him... but for now, Richard OUT and keep the Sleazer IN just for sheer discussion fodder!! ;)
    Thanks for that - my point exactly!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,214
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just like last year when Maxwell was voted out. All the fun ones get evicted and you get left with the dullards like the plonker who won it last year :rolleyes: (cant even remember his name he's so inconsequential)
  • Options
    SparkleBabeSparkleBabe Posts: 17,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    count_olaf wrote:
    Just like last year when Maxwell was voted out. All the fun ones get evicted and you get left with the dullards like the plonker who won it last year :rolleyes: (cant even remember his name he's so inconsequential)

Exactly was so entertaining about Maxwell, Saskia and their henchmen? Sitting about till the early hours talking about football and sex? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carnette. You and a few others find him entertaining. I find him really boring. It has been done before and so much better than he has managed and Grace and Richard do it with far more subtlety and with greater potential for fireworks.

If Richard goes, Sezar won't have anyone to fight with for a while. If Lea goes, Richards voting block will be too small to be a threat and it will be boring watching Team **** pick them off one by one.

If Sezar goes, Richard and Grace will continue their war where they are sweet and understanding to each others faces and stabbing each other behind the back until it blows up again and the voting block game will intensify.

Sezar going is the ONLY option to keep the probabilities of it being entertaining up. Getting rid of him will maintain the power struggle a bit longer without having to put up with his dirty, nasty, pernicious, arrogant and tedious mug appearing on TV during it. To which I say "bonus!".
  • Options
    Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He doesn't add to my entertainment. I will, however, find it entertaining to see that smug look wiped off his face when he is thrashed by Lea in a public vote against the expectations of him, Grace, Imogen and Nikki and booed to high heaven. The reactions of Grace, Nikki and Imogen as they realise they have baked the wrong horse and their desperation to ingratiate themselves with the others will also make far more entertaining viewin that Sezer sitting about scratching his balls and sucking Imogen's face.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Carnette. You and a few others find him entertaining. I find him really boring. It has been done before and so much better than he has managed and Grace and Richard do it with far more subtlety and with greater potential for fireworks.

If Richard goes, Sezar won't have anyone to fight with for a while. If Lea goes, Richards voting block will be too small to be a threat and it will be boring watching Team **** pick them off one by one.

If Sezar goes, Richard and Grace will continue their war where they are sweet and understanding to each others faces and stabbing each other behind the back until it blows up again and the voting block game will intensify.

Sezar going is the ONLY option to keep the probabilities of it being entertaining up. Getting rid of him will maintain the power struggle a bit longer without having to put up with his dirty, nasty, pernicious, arrogant and tedious mug appearing on TV during it. To which I say "bonus!".
    My point was that the arguments are entertaining to most people I think if Sezer stays it doesn't matter who goes as Sezer will pick an argument with anyone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carmette

And my point is that the arguments will continue or get worse without Sezer. How dull was it last year when Maxwell and Saskia declared open war and just sat in a different room and sulked for weeks on end?

Sezer is forcing this situation. Whereas if he goes, Grace and Richard will continue with the arguments but never declare open war. Sezer declared open war on Richard in the early hours of this morning.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will, however, find it entertaining to see that smug look wiped off his face

It wont bother him,he's loaded and has a great life to go back to unlike some of the jeaulous losers on here.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if he dropped his HUGE ego he would be worth keeping in there
    the plain fact is hes crap at arguments its the same sound bites over and over again.
    what really was the nail in the coffin for me was all that kissy kissy stuff all four of them should be slapped with wetfish it was the most crazy thing ive ever seen.
  • Options
    SparkleBabeSparkleBabe Posts: 17,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    count_olaf wrote:
    It wont bother him,he's loaded and has a great life to go back to unlike some of the jeaulous losers on here.

Just because people on here dislike him doesn't mean we are "jealous losers". Have you wondered why people dislike him so much? Maybe because his views, especially on women offend a great deal of people.

Do you think its acceptable to refer to women as "ho's" and "bitches" because I certainly do not.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 322
    Forum Member
    He's not entertainment, just difficult to watch.

The entertainment will be watching him leave and the 30 minutes between the time he has to look at the people he lost against.

THAT is entertainment. Don't give him the satisfaction of beating somebody.
  • Options
    catspawcatspaw Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that his continuing presence is actually stultifying the rest of the house. Look at them all this morning, walking on eggshells. He's too dominant, too overbearing to let the others be how they want to be. Similar to the Shabaz thing - distracted by the domination of one character over all the others, thereby preventing the natural ebb and flow of everything else. I think they (the opposing 'team' anyway) are more than a little scared of him now, wondering which one of them will be next in line.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think its acceptable to refer to women as "ho's" and "bitches" because I certainly do not.

On BB yes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 290
    Forum Member
    count_olaf wrote:

Oh i disagree, no matter how much money someone has they still want to be loved and accepted, for him to go out this early and be booed (which will happen it seems), will be the ultimate humiliation for him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member
    He's not entertainment, just difficult to watch.

The entertainment will be watching him leave and the 30 minutes between the time he has to look at the people he lost against.

THAT is entertainment. Don't give him the satisfaction of beating somebody.

He's not entertainment

Witty and eloquent people are entertainment

He is boring and a nasty stereotype - 10 a penny :sleep: :sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 290
    Forum Member
    :mad: :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 322
    Forum Member
    count_olaf wrote:

He isn't loaded. It's all al lie. When he calls himself a "electronic commodities dealer", it's an exaggerated title he gives himself for someone who sells dodgy DVD players and car stereos.

He hasn't sold a property in his life.

I think any money he has made is from the dodgy companies he has worked for or started himself all of which haven't filed accounts or are dormant companies that haven't traded.

The life he has to return to doesn't appear to be pleasant.
  • Options
    maleesemaleese Posts: 1,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carnette wrote:
    I know that Sezer is a very hated man - particularly on these threads, but I seem to remember that everybody was moaning early on about the lack of entertainment value once Shagbag left. I don't undertstand why everybody has double standards and now wants so passionately to see Sezer voted out. :confused:

i absoloutely agree I loathe the little git BUT - i just love to have a hate figure - I love to hate and none of thr others have enough personality to have the homour of my hatred bestowed upon them.
  • Options
    James LamontJames Lamont Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's not entertainment

Witty and eloquent people are entertainment

He is boring and a nasty stereotype - 10 a penny :sleep: :sleep:

Practically everyone in this years house is a sterotype of some form.