Options

Sky Email.

stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
Forum Member
✭✭
Just tried to login to my Sky Email and it is asking me to enter an email address, strange thing is it says it can't be one ending in Sky(dot)com - which is my email address. :confused:

It says Account Information above but I'm already logged in to My Sky and can check my bill and the usual stuff.

Anyone else had this happen, page looks legit but what it's asking me to do is odd. Just tried my Sky one and it says you cannot use a Sky Email Address, WTF!

Tried with IE and got the usual login page but then got bumped to the new one, this probably has something to do with changing my package, it seems to think this is my first time setting up an email with them.

I just put in my BT Email Address and then my Sky emails appear, lucky I had a BT one, what on earth was that all about. :confused:

Comments

• Options
    Mystic EddyMystic Eddy Posts: 3,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's for a rescue email in case you forgot your password and security question answers/or your account is hacked and it's the only way to get back into it.
    Admittedly, some people don't have two email addresses and the web form doesn't make it clear why it's asking you for an email address!