Options

What kind of women date men like David Norris and Gary Dobson?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,239
    Forum Member
    Shaiya wrote: »
    A touching tale ruined by your crude final paragraph. Match made in Heaven I guess.

:D - a light hearted end to an otherwise quite earnest post was more how I saw it, but the fact that you think saying the word penis means I am well worthy of a violent man is incredibly amusing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bulletguy1 wrote: »
    :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh good lord, grow a sense of humour - not my problem if I touched a nerve...
  • Options
    Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member
    lou-kate - I saw your comment as a light-hearted end to your post and not to be taken seriously. Even if it were to be taken seriously, I've seen far worse on here. I wouldn't worry about it. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thank you Jane, I thought it was obvious but I guess not to everyone!
  • Options
    flashgordon1952flashgordon1952 Posts: 3,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chewy Duck wrote: »
    Just like with men, a minority of women are also scumbags.
    You have to remember that these guys are out and out racist and would attract "few" women . But the ones they do are more than likely to be just as bad as them.
    By the way i wonder how they are likeing the three in a cell full of foreigners prison in south east london namely "hellmarsh" Bellmarsh prison ( the spelling was deliberate ) . Perhaps they can play twister there?
  • Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Made me chuckle too, but then lou-kate usually does ;)

I went through a phase of having a thing for convicts. So I found myself one and got it out my system. I couldn't be in a relationship with a criminal though. I'm way too "pc". Plus, I'm a terrible liar. I wouldn't be able to give my man an alibi without making the cops suspicious.
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Way to go DM - why not publish a picture of their kids and make them targets too.

The women may have very questionable taste in men but other than that what have they really done wrong? In the legal sense [if not the moral sense]

To publish pictures of them is disgusting IMO and the DM are hardly an authority on morality are they?
    elliecat wrote: »
    to us they are rascist scum who got away with murder but to these women they are the men they love, they chose to have children with etc. You can't help who you fall in love with. We don't know what they are like all we see is what is in the media, they may be completely different when with these women and their children who knows. It's not women they have the problem with is it?
    LOL. No one forced them to start relationships with 3 racist murderers - it's not as if they can even plead ignorance. They obviously don't have much morals do they? They deserve everything they get, well done to the Mail for naming and shaming them.

Well said The Puzzler.

What's the saying? 'lay down with dogs, get up with fleas' ... I applaud the Mail for naming and shaming them, and I hope they continue to do so.....perhaps their gangster men can use some of their earnings and get some sort of superinjunction to protect their identity? let's see how big a gangster they are for their molls.

As for breeding with the likes of that filth, I cant believe that any woman would be that irresponsible - what woman could have watched that shockingly vile (undercover) video of them and chose them to father their child :eek:

They'll just have to reap what they've allowed to be sewn in them..... FILTHY SCUM the lot of them :mad:
  • Options
    Prince MonaluluPrince Monalulu Posts: 35,900
    Forum Member
    di60 wrote: »
    Well said The Puzzler.

What's the saying? 'lay down with dogs, get up with fleas' ... I applaud the Mail for naming and shaming them, and I hope they continue to do so.....perhaps their gangster men can use some of their earnings and get some sort of superinjunction to protect their identity? let's see how big a gangster they are for their molls.

As for breeding with the likes of that filth, I cant believe that any woman would be that irresponsible - what woman could have watched that shockingly vile (undercover) video of them and chose them to father their child :eek:

They'll just have to reap what they've allowed to be sewn in them..... FILTHY SCUM the lot of them :mad:

I can't see the point to 'naming and shaming' them.
    Why do you think the mail should continue to publish their pictures?
    As far as I know they haven't committed any crimes.
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    I can't see the point to 'naming and shaming' them.
    Why do you think the mail should continue to publish their pictures?
    As far as I know they haven't committed any crimes.

Dobson also has a five-year-old son by his current partner, Michelle Lines, 36. At the time of his arrest, they lived on a council estate in Swanley, Kent, not far from Deliah Allan, the mother of three of Norris’s children.

During the trial she too was a regular in the public gallery, waving lovingly at Dobson; and as the jury prepared to consider their verdict, he blew a kiss to her.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2082317/Stephen-Lawrence-sentence-Killer-Gary-Dobsons-friends-2-fingers-press.html#ixzz1iXbBftx3

Any imbecile that can sit and graphically hear how ‘her man’ cold bloodedly murdered an innocent young man, and then be ‘waving lovingly’ to that scum in front of Stephens grieving mother.... the utter contempt these people have shown is bordering, if not, psychopathic .... you want to be seen ‘standing by your man’? then face the consequences...... why the hell should they be granted anonymity???

perhaps they can start adopting the stance of the gangster supporters...... what f*cking cowards they are hiding behind their masks :D
  • Options
    whackyracerwhackyracer Posts: 15,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, those were my initial thoughts too. There is a particular kind of woman who has the ability to justify, excuse and normalise negtive behaviours in men.

It's possibly a coping mechanism. How else could you live with it?
    LOL. No one forced them to start relationships with 3 racist murderers - it's not as if they can even plead ignorance. They obviously don't have much morals do they? They deserve everything they get, well done to the Mail for naming and shaming them.

Agree with both of these. As far as kids go, if your selfish enough to have a child with a racist murderer, then you have to deal with the consequences of those actions.
  • Options
    Prince MonaluluPrince Monalulu Posts: 35,900
    Forum Member
    di60 wrote: »

Dobson also has a five-year-old son by his current partner, Michelle Lines, 36. At the time of his arrest, they lived on a council estate in Swanley, Kent, not far from Deliah Allan, the mother of three of Norris’s children.

During the trial she too was a regular in the public gallery, waving lovingly at Dobson; and as the jury prepared to consider their verdict, he blew a kiss to her.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2082317/Stephen-Lawrence-sentence-Killer-Gary-Dobsons-friends-2-fingers-press.html#ixzz1iXbBftx3

Any imbecile that can sit and graphically hear how ‘her man’ cold bloodedly murdered an innocent young man, and then be ‘waving lovingly’ to that scum in front of Stephens grieving mother.... the utter contempt these people have shown is bordering, if not, psychopathic .... you want to be seen ‘standing by your man’? then face the consequences...... why the hell should they be granted anonymity???

perhaps they can start adopting the stance of the gangster supporters...... what f*cking cowards they are hiding behind their masks :D

Cheers for failing to answer the questions, can't say I was expecting much in the way of an answer anyway, thought I'd try.
  • Options
    Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member
    Cheers for failing to answer the questions, can't say I was expecting much in the way of an answer anyway, thought I'd try.
    I think he did answer, by saying they should face the consequences.
  • Options
    JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Justmadeit wrote: »
    So true. Di.k heads like danny dyer will always get followers.

Danny Dyer is an actor.

There isn't a more poncey profession in the world.
  • Options
    TiggywinkTiggywink Posts: 3,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The women may not be racist but attracted to them for their notoriety and bad-ass nature.

And let's face it, Jamie Acourt is a handsome brute.

<<
    Jamie Acourt

Unlike the other original Stephen Lawrence suspects, Jamie Acourt has managed to rise above his past and has forged an enviable life for himself.>>

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8974918/Stephen-Lawrence-murder-Jamie-Acourt-Neil-Acourt-and-Luke-Knight-profiles.html

read on...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    googleking wrote: »
    Don't diss those women, that's who you'll be watching on I'm a Celeb Get Me Out Of Here / Celeb Big Brother / Dancing On Ice / The Bachelor in about 12 months time

or jeremy kyle lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tiggywink wrote: »
    <<
    Jamie Acourt

Unlike the other original Stephen Lawrence suspects, Jamie Acourt has managed to rise above his past and has forged an enviable life for himself.>>

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8974918/Stephen-Lawrence-murder-Jamie-Acourt-Neil-Acourt-and-Luke-Knight-profiles.html

read on...
    so being unemployed and living off his bint is enviable???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fickrick wrote: »

If you don't give a sh*t that you have allegedly taken part in a murder, why should sponging off your girlfriend be so unpleasant? (This is a rhetorical question BTW)

Don't get me wrong, I think they're all worse than that brown smelly stuff you scrape off your shoe.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Er, I hope you realise I was quoting from the newspaper...:eek:
  • Options
    myssmyss Posts: 16,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What kind of women go for them? The blind, the stupid and the desperate, well I'd have to be one of them for me to do so anyway.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,219
    Forum Member

Only unemployed in the tax-return sense, I suspect.

Cough, cough, drug dealing! cough, aherrrrmmmm...
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It beggars belief that these women (except the last one) could be with these vicious thugs! I can only imagine that, like another poster has said, they're mostly attracted to the thrill of being with a complete vicious thug. Neil Acourt seems to think he's the big hard man. He's just a pathetic little runt who'd likely get upset when confronted by someone who's worthy of being classed as tough. He needs to crawl back under that rock that he came from.
  • Options
    ShaiyaShaiya Posts: 3,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    It beggars belief that these women (except the last one) could be with these vicious thugs! I can only imagine that, like another poster has said, they're mostly attracted to the thrill of being with a complete vicious thug. Neil Acourt seems to think he's the big hard man. He's just a pathetic little runt who'd likely get upset when confronted by someone who's worthy of being classed as tough. He needs to crawl back under that rock that he came from.

Neil Acourt is one of the hardest men in London.

Jamie seems to have pulled himself a stunner, aided by his dashing good looks I guess. He ain't got anything else going for him.
  • Options
    JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

...making him one of the softest in Newcastle.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,219
    Forum Member

Jamie seems to have pulled himself a stunner, aided by his dashing good looks I guess. He ain't got anything else going for him.

You seem quite knowledgable about the suspects. Do you live near them?
    I ask mainly because I've taken an interest in this case after doing a project on it for Sociology A level.

On a flippant note, that very recent picture of Neil Acourt ,that has been in the papers, is exactly what I imagine the former DS trackie fetishist Dream Stuffing looks like.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'd say, probably in his dreams. Let this pathetic little runt come up here and start something.....he'll get his soft backside kicked right back down to his area. Let him stay where it's nice and safe. There's a group of well built brothers who 'run' Consett. Each one would eat him up and spit him out.