Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww I'm sad to see Jess & Lani go :(
    Just anybody but R&R to win please!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love TARA, sometimes more than TAR (oh sacralige! LOL)

The season has a great cast who I've really warmed to bar a few teams, actually same can be said of TAR this season too!

I really love Allan Wu as well and the way he announces the placings! :D

So glad Claire & Michelle are still in, they are my fav's (as well as Ethan & Kairie, shocked to see them go!). Agree with others, I'd rather see Claire & Michelle or Natasha & Hussein win, rather than R & R. I think the Richards are nice guys, but yeah, not keen on the alpha male teams, sticks of the same bullshit over and over!

I really didn't warm to Jess & Lani or Su & Dimple, so very glad they are out, out out!

Ivan & Hilda were fab, for one Hilda was proper bonkers, I loved her. And sorry for being shallow but I thought Ivan was very nice to look at.

So fingers crossed for a Claire & Michelle win! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched the finale.

Great series, all except for the winners. The only team I didn't like at the start... won. The Richards. But never mind, they're have been some fantastic teams this series so apart from that it's been a fantastic series.

Makes me feel like with that disappointment though that J&T are going to now win the USA version.
  • Options
    CwejCwej Posts: 4,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a predictable finish - but at least the order of the final 3 teams changed a few times... I just wish Natasha & Hussein had chosen the other detour - I do believe that if they'd have got to the tightrope walk in first place he might have considered doing it more, but he quite rightly knew that there was no chance of beating the Richards and that meant he lost all motivation.

I was pleased that Michelle & Claire came 2nd - they were a better team than Natasha & Hussein overall.

Disappointing, but to be expected really.

I didn't dislike the Richards, but just thought they were such blatantly obvious winners.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Predictible finish but I quite enjoyed the finale. Not sure how Claire and Michelle got so far behind but was glad they finished in 2nd in the end. It was a good series but am really over Alpha Male Teams winning, even if the Richard's were nice guys.