Options

The **** shaming of Moira in tonight's episodes...

Comments

• Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kitkat1971 wrote: »
    I"m a couple of days behind but I could have reached into the tele and strangled Chas with her own hair when she said that of course James had told his boys, not everybody is as used to lying as Moira.

Cheeky, bloody mare after spending months sagging her nieces boyfriend and lying about it amongst many, many other things. And James is hardly virtuous as he spent months, maybe years lying to his wife about fancying somebody else and sleeping with them and then years lying to his sons as to why their mother left them.

I know, right but thanks to the magic of television...and some water, it's all been forgotten about. All the lies, back stabbing and sneaky about mean nothing when you've nearly been killed. Where the rolly eye smiley. As someone put it, maybe Moira should have a near death experience and then all will be forgiven. James should have a death experience.
  • Options
    Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    I know, right but thanks to the magic of television...and some water, it's all been forgotten about. All the lies, back stabbing and sneaky about mean nothing when you've nearly been killed. Where the rolly eye smiley. As someone put it, maybe Moira should have a near death experience and then all will be forgiven. James should have a death experience.

Where's Tracy Barlow when you need her too finish him off for good?! And why did DS get rid off the eye roll smiley?
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunny B wrote: »
    Where's Tracy Barlow when you need her too finish him off for good?! And why did DS get rid off the eye roll smiley?

God knows but I need it regularly :blush:
  • Options
    80's Gal80's Gal Posts: 12,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

BIB: Well it works for everyone else. And then Moira can forever say 'I've paid for my mistakes blah blah blah' just like the rest of them :D

Death to James - obviously. Did you notice that he is now trying to worm his way in with Adam? Creep. Get rid. >:(
  • Options
    sarah_shortsarah_short Posts: 1,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    For goodness sake, a mistake so many years ago does not make her a ****.

Come on Moira, start showing some backbone. How many women have all those men had, yet act as God almighty

Pathetic writing

The number of men Moira has been with is not the problem!
    The problem with her is she cheats and lies and cheats and lies again.
    Her supporters are trying claim that this time around she lied to protect Adam. Did she care about Adam's feelings when she went back to Cain?
    She jumped into bed with Alex while John's body was still warm.
    She turned up at a funeral wearing a dress Katie Price would wear on a night out.

Awful, selfish tart!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her supporters are trying claim that this time around she lied to protect Adam. Did she care about Adam's feelings when she went back to Cain?
    She turned up at a funeral wearing a dress Katie Price would wear on a night out.

Awful, selfish tart!

Oh for goodness sake, not this again.
  • Options
    sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Awful, selfish tart!
    Just as well she did - or else Adam would be in prison for running Kerry over ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just as well she did - or else Adam would be in prison for running Kerry over ;-)

Good point, Cain saved his bacon that's for sure.

Who would have thought that Adam would now be calling Cain 'his mate'. Changed days indeed :D
  • Options
    Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    80's Gal wrote: »

Who would have thought that Adam would now be calling Cain 'his mate'. Changed days indeed :D

I'd be calling Cain my mate aswell if I knew a hunk like him ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I doubt it will last, he'll be blaming him for everything in a couple of weeks/months.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Awful, selfish tart!

Yes she was wrong, but she did lie to protect Adam. She knew that no good would come from him finding out the truth. He's always been 'her boy' and she knew it would destroy him if he found out.

Sorry, sleeping with 4 men and wearing a low cut dress does not make you a tart :( There are other women in the village who have had triple the amount of conquests, so what does that make them? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt it will last, he'll be blaming him for everything in a couple of weeks/months.

I thought he was starting to show signs of growing up but according to the soap mags he
    fails to take responsibility for Andy's accident and blames Moira.
    >:(
  • Options
    WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Awful, selfish tart!

She showed cleavage at a funeral. So what? Women can't do anything without being criticised and the fact that women are part of the problem is just shocking. Imagine if we all suddenly conformed to what society seems to believe we should be. I'd be flipping miserable.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes she was wrong, but she did lie to protect Adam. She knew that no good would come from him finding out the truth. He's always been 'her boy' and she knew it would destroy him if he found out.

Sorry, sleeping with 4 men and wearing a low cut dress does not make you a tart :(

Burqa and Chastity belts for all women!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he was starting to show signs of growing up but according to the soap mags he

He really is a douche bag!
  • Options
    Jimmy SkitzJimmy Skitz Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He really is a douche bag!

Moira's biggest crime is she brought him up to be an immature brat that's as much use as a septic Bellend
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moira's biggest crime is she brought him up to be an immature brat that's as much use as a septic Bellend

Yeah, he's such a mummy's boy. It will be interesting how he copes without her, although I think he's expecting Katie to pick up where she left off. Men (or boys like that) always do.
  • Options
    PopsiemiaPopsiemia Posts: 5,135
    Forum Member
    It's quite amazing how she has been treated :(
    true
    it is all so one sided .
    It is all ok forJames.
    I wish they had not used this storyline.
    Why could they not have left it that John was Adam's father.
    Surprised that characters have not commented about James doing the DNA test secretly either.
  • Options
    PopsiemiaPopsiemia Posts: 5,135
    Forum Member
    And he let Aaron take the blame for something too.
    I wonder how they are going to get round that when Aaron returns?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Popsiemia wrote: »
    And he let Aaron take the blame for something too.
    I wonder how they are going to get round that when Aaron returns?

I think
    because Adam Thomas will be off on paternity leave soon, they are going to have finally face up to what he has done, to Cain. He will confess to the police and go to prison for a while. Clearing Aaron's name and allowing him to stay in the country
  • Options
    Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    Adam is a Creep...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bonny1 wrote: »
    Adam is a Creep...

The apple didn't fall far from the James shaped tree. TIMBER!!

I do agree though, the way he said to his mum at the end of Friday's episode "I told Holly and Hannah EVERYTHING" sent shivers down my spine, he sounded like her lover, not her son.
  • Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member

Hard to disagree with this.
    I just caught the last 10 seconds of Last night's. So Debbie is going to make her life a misery if her precious Daddy doesn't come back. Shame Brenda doesn't make that little cow's life a misery for being partially to blame for Gennie NEVER being able to come back. I wish Moira would bring her miscarriage up as well which again was partially caused by Debbie's stupid games to punish Cameron and Chas.

God Moira is far from perfect but compared to all those hideous people that think they have the right to judge her she's fantastic.
  • Options
    sarah_shortsarah_short Posts: 1,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sorry, sleeping with 4 men and wearing a low cut dress does not make you a tart :( There are other women in the village who have had triple the amount of conquests, so what does that make them? :confused:

There is nothing wrong with sleeping with 4 men or wearing a low cut dress!
    The point was who she slept with and when she slept with them.
    Cain was the man who humiliated John in front of everyone.>:( Her children and husband were devastated by her affair with Cain and what followed on from that, yet she thought it was OK to go back to him. >:(That showed she put herself before her own children and that is something a good mother would never do!:(:(

Jumping into bed with a lad young enough to be her son so soon after the death of her husband.:(
    Wearing a very revealing dress at a funeral is cheap, tacky and disrespectful!:(:blush:
    Sorry, but all these things add up for me! They show a woman who is selfish and totally lacking in class.
    She is every bit as bad as all the other women in ED!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is nothing wrong with sleeping with 4 men or wearing a low cut dress!
    The point was who she slept with and when she slept with them.
    Cain was the man who humiliated John in front of everyone.>:( Her children and husband were devastated by her affair with Cain and what followed on from that, yet she thought it was OK to go back to him. >:(That showed she put herself before her own children and that is something a good mother would never do!:(:(

Jumping into bed with a lad young enough to be her son so soon after the death of her husband.:(
    Wearing a very revealing dress at a funeral is cheap, tacky and disrespectful!:(:blush:
    Sorry, but all these things add up for me! They show a woman who is selfish and totally lacking in class.
    She is every bit as bad as all the other women in ED!

What is she suppose to do, be single for the rest of her days? Yes, Cain & Moira did not have the best of starts but they have worked together to form an actual relationship and it's not uncommon for people who have had affairs to then go on and form a relationship that works. As for the Alex thing, he was a grown up and came onto her and she went with it. She was single, he pretended to be. That's not really her fault, in my eyes. The dress, I'm not even going to go there tbh it's old news but bottom line, I don't think it makes someone a tart to wear a dress like this. If it does, then I will hold my hands up and say I must be a big one, I may even be one right now.