Katie ED, past her shelf life?

Comments

• Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CherryRose wrote: »
    Katie Katie Katie.

What more can be done with Katie? Am I the only person who feels like its time to kill the tart off?

She has been past her sell by date for the last 5 years. She ruined Declan. The only reason she won't leave is because the actress is terrible and won't get work elsewhere. Same as Debbie and Mercedes in Hollyoaks.
  • sorrentosorrento Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never used to like Katie...but after she finished with Declan she's changed........she appears the most level headed of all the females and her and Andy make a good couple .........it's just a shame I don't like Andy....
  • lolasofielolasofie Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has being round tge whole male population of the village and now is back where she started .. With Andy ...time to go me thinks .she is quite boring too
  • MavisConsuelaMavisConsuela Posts: 1,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's a great character, the only thing that bothers me with her is that she seems to cope remarkably well with having zero family whatsoever.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has been past her sell by date for the last 5 years. She ruined Declan. The only reason she won't leave is because the actress is terrible and won't get work elsewhere. Same as Debbie and Mercedes in Hollyoaks.
    :confused: How did she ruin Declan? Do you mean by not being happy to find out he was covering up dead bodies on his land? Or by not being too thrilled when she found out he'd shagged Charity? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    :confused: How did she ruin Declan? Do you mean by not being happy to find out he was covering up dead bodies on his land? Or by not being too thrilled when she found out he'd shagged Charity? :confused:

I just never bought them as a couple. i never bought her as 'lady of the Manor' It was dull. I like Declan better now he is with Charity. He is a interesting charcater, Katie being predictably DULL brought him down. He should have left her down that mineshaft when she fell down.
    Katie is just dull and a bit self righteous considering all she has done in the past herself. She carries herself with a holier than thou attitude.
  • spungerspunger Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

At least I don't have to resort to tying up the cat. :kitty: :p

Tying a cat up:o
    I haven't tried that one...yet.:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spunger wrote: »
    Tying a cat up:o
    I haven't tried that one...yet.:o
    :D Spungy, if you care for your sanity, avoid J-B's posts like the plague! :o

Don't say I didn't warn you. :D
  • Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    I love Katie... she's classy and beautiful... at least she has morals... unlike Charity and Chas.. why does Katie get the rough end of the stick.. yet Charity and Chas behave like gutter sluts and yet nobody decries them....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just never bought them as a couple. i never bought her as 'lady of the Manor' It was dull. I like Declan better now he is with Charity. He is a interesting charcater, Katie being predictably DULL brought him down. He should have left her down that mineshaft when she fell down.
    Katie is just dull and a bit self righteous considering all she has done in the past herself. She carries herself with a holier than thou attitude.
    I never bought them as a couple either, and I adore HotRoughDeclan, but I don't kid myself that it was her dullness, as opposed to his stupidity, that 'brought him down'. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bonny1 wrote: »
    I love Katie... she's classy and beautiful... at least she has morals... unlike Charity and Chas.. why does Katie get the rough end of the stick.. yet Charity and Chas behave like gutter sluts and yet nobody decries them....

Chas has flaws but is OK.
    Charity is nothing more than a sewer rat. She does get her share of stick on here though.
  • Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    Chas has flaws but is OK.
    Charity is nothing more than a sewer rat. She does get her share of stick on here though.

Chas gives me the creeps :o
  • GibsonAndyGibsonAndy Posts: 370
    Forum Member
    shanders wrote: »
    Sandy?

He's a perverted paedophile storyline waiting to happen.
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GibsonAndy wrote: »
    He's a perverted paedophile storyline waiting to happen.

Nooo, not my Sandy.
  • GibsonAndyGibsonAndy Posts: 370
    Forum Member
    Katie is still very much a blank canvass, she's the type of character EP's dream of having as there's endless possibilities for her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bonny1 wrote: »

Classy ??? :o:o:o:confused::confused:
  • Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CherryRose wrote: »
    Katie Katie Katie.

What more can be done with Katie? Am I the only person who feels like its time to kill the tart off?

Dont you mean Kay-ee Kay-ee Kay-ee:D? I agree totally and have been saying the same thing for ages. Nothing against Sammy Winward but this character is pretty exhausted now, I find her wooden and expressionless and they dont seem to know what to do with her apart from passing her around to the village male population. Now she is on her 100th return to Slugden. Time to go!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dont you mean Kay-ee Kay-ee Kay-ee:D? I agree totally and have been saying the same thing for ages. Nothing against Sammy Winward but this character is pretty exhausted now, I find her wooden and expressionless and they dont seem to know what to do with her apart from passing her around to the village male population. Now she is on her 100th return to Slugden. Time to go!!

I see her using appropriate facial expressions when and where they are needed for her quietish restrained character. There's more than enough face pulling gurners in ED.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see her using appropriate facial expressions when and where they are needed for her quietish restrained character. There's more than enough face pulling gurners in ED.
    Agreed. (Yes, I'm looking at you Desperately Deadly Dull Dan). :kitty:
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D

And (using your nickname for him) Simple When It Suits Him Sam.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've got a headache today.:(
    That's a result of either too much alcohol Friday and Saturday night:(:D or me giving too much praise to all things ED over the past week.:p:D
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D Spungy, if you care for your sanity, avoid J-B's posts like the plague! :o

Don't say I didn't warn you. :D

:( Why did I have to read this *after* voting in the forum awards :p

Back on topic from OnJ's fictional lies and debauchery, Katie is a woman of class and intelligence that many here could only dream of holding their own in a conversation with let alone getting with her. One Arm Slug is lucky, lucky bloke to have that on his remaining functional arm.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She is wooden. its called bad acting. Another reason why she'll never leave unless she is pushed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nooo, not my Sandy.
    'My mama told me when rumors spread
    There's truth somewhere and I should use my head
    But I didn't listen to what she said
    I just kept right on saying
    Oh no, not my Sandy,
    Oh no, not my sweet Sandy'

:)
  • stellersstellers Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GibsonAndy wrote: »
    she's the type of character EP's dream of having .

I'm not am EP but i dream of having Katie as well!:D