If you were forming a boy band- which 5 members of Stereo Kicks??

SCUSASCUSA Posts: 801
Forum Member
✭✭
If you had to put together a 5 member boy band with the best chance of success after the x factor, which 3 would you choose to be the best overall fit (in addition to James & Barclay)?

Comments

• lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    Tall guy, yodelling guy, ear guy - and two others who are not the two youngsters.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd take out the 2 children and the Irish one with big ears.

With the others 2 can sing (James and Barclay), Jake is the quirky one and Tom and Casey are the fit ones which adds up to all the ingredients of a decent boyband
  • teenage-monkeyteenage-monkey Posts: 2,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jake, James, Tom, Barclay and Casey.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't take five for starters. Three or four at most. Even then, once you've got past poo face and the yodeller (as the best looking) it's a pretty tough pick. Maybe Tom, in that he's decent looking (they're not generally a very good looking bunch for a boyband) and has a fairly distinctive voice.
  • scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd remove the three ugly ones (Charlie [14 year old], Reece [ugly one with small teeth] and the other ugly one, can't ever remember his name but he has a really big mouth).

The other five are all hot.

The end
  • hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    James
    Barclay
    Tom
    Jake
    Casey
  • SCUSASCUSA Posts: 801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I'd take out the 2 children and the Irish one with big ears.

Yeah- narrowing the age range could help... 14-21 is a wide range (its helps that the 21 year old looks really young for his age & the 14 year old looks much older than his age)

21 .. Tom (ex the soccer coach).

19 .. Chris Leonard (Irish, use to have the Fro)
    19 .. Barclay (ex yodeler)
    19 .. Jake (shortest, with ear hoops)
    19 .. Casey (the flirt)
    18 .. James (the main voice)

16 .. Reece
    14 .. Charlie
  • JonahTakaluaJonahTakalua Posts: 2,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd have to get rid of the northern one with the teeth and ears, the Irish one and the little one with the plugs. They really stand out as looking a bit deformed when it comes to the blueprint for an average boy and