Best music channel?

linkinpark875linkinpark875 Posts: 29,699
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What's the best music channel on Sky or cable at the moment and why? :D

Comments

• cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I like MTV Hits, The Box and Smash Hits the best, probably because they rarely (if ever) show any rubbishy reality shows and show nearly all music. I watch MTV Dance sometimes too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I go for Chill, Caroline and Jazz as they are not on my DAB radio and would give up Capital , Radio 1 and Radio 3 as a good swap. There are some very good stations on the Sky/cable network that deserve more listeners.
    Warning! You may need a tin hat to go on from here due to incoming flack, you have been warned!
    Forum Member
    Spiderpig wrote: »
    I go for Chill, Caroline and Jazz as they are not on my DAB radio and would give up Capital , Radio 1 and Radio 3 as a good swap. There are some very good stations on the Sky/cable network that deserve more listeners.
    Warning! You may need a tin hat to go on from here due to incoming flack, you have been warned!

What's the tin hat for? Is it for protection? :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    WTF TV
    1. sort of pays homage to The Box when it was music request channel

2. it is in widescreen unlike the MTV music channels and Bauer music channels

3. finally they actually play music videos all day no repeats of TV shows like MTV and 4Music :cool:
  • YaffiYukYaffiYuk Posts: 1,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ROTSSonDS wrote: »
    WTF TV
    1. sort of pays homage to The Box when it was music request channel

2. it is in widescreen unlike the MTV music channels and Bauer music channels

3. finally they actually play music videos all day no repeats of TV shows like MTV and 4Music :cool:

This. I wish it was on Virgin! MTVNHD is a close second, imo
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Erm... I also go for WTF!

...oh and Clubland
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anything that isn't owned by CSC.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    Magic :)
    Forum Member
    beatfreak wrote: »
    Magic :)

That used to be a popular one in our house. My mum watches (or did watch it) sometimes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MTVN HD
    4Music
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    Tough one so I will just list my top 3 in order:-

MTV Classics - Is amazing at the weekends when your hungover and always plays something I want to watch.
    Lava - Has some unsigned bands and plays what I like.
    Scuzz - Commercial as **** but has some decent bands now and then but they need to stop playing the "vs" crap.