What the hell............

pyromancerpyromancer Posts: 1,806
Forum Member
✭✭✭
am I gonna do next year.

Every year I swear I'm not gonna watch it but I do. Then I spend the entire summer on here reading, lurking, posting, getting caught up in the drama, having a favourite, condemning the actions of characters I don't like or understand but watching them anyway and wanting to hug or punch other posters, depending on whether they agree with my choice or not.

Marcus, you legend. Tree, I wish we'd had longer.

Big brother. Love you. Davina, will miss you (and your gurning). Thank you for the last ten years.

:cry::cry::cry:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully channel 5 will resurrect BB :D

I do hope so..
  • missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    It will be on channel 5 next year.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be perfectly honest I cant see a reason it wouldnt end up on Channel 5 next year. Sure there are probably certain details that will have to be changed but its a millionaire who has said hes willing to spend Millions on big programmes for Channel 5. He also publically stated the show at the top of its hit list is BB. It all just kind of fits into place.
  • CloudyECloudyE Posts: 9,230
    Forum Member
    pyromancer wrote: »
    What the hell............ am I gonna do next year.

Probably what all of the wanabees are gonna have to do, get a life......or at least, do something far more worthwhile :D
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    pyromancer wrote: »
    am I gonna do next year.

Every year I swear I'm not gonna watch it but I do. Then I spend the entire summer on here reading, lurking, posting, getting caught up in the drama, having a favourite, condemning the actions of characters I don't like or understand but watching them anyway and wanting to hug or punch other posters, depending on whether they agree with my choice or not.

Marcus, you legend. Tree, I wish we'd had longer.

Big brother. Love you. Davina, will miss you (and your gurning). Thank you for the last ten years.

:cry::cry::cry:

Oh yes. I know exactly what you mean.:D I've gone through so many summers neglecting my housework. Sitting in front my pc whilst the sun is shining outside, taking the phone off the hook in case someone phones in the middle of the highlights. Oh dear oh dear **shakes head in disgust as myself**. Oh well, thank the good lord that Strictly is only on at week-ends.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Rikki65 wrote: »
    Oh yes. I know exactly what you mean.:D I've gone through so many summers neglecting my housework. Sitting in front my pc whilst the sun is shining outside, taking the phone off the hook in case someone phones in the middle of the highlights. Oh dear oh dear **shakes head in disgust as myself**. Oh well, thank the good lord that Strictly is only on at week-ends.

You and me both. :)

My husband is delighted its nearly all over. He hates the programme with a vengeance and thinks I'm very sad for watching it. :(
  • pyromancerpyromancer Posts: 1,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CloudyE wrote: »
    Probably what all of the wanabees are gonna have to do, get a life......or at least, do something far more worthwhile :D

I do that everyday, thats my real life. This is my escape.

Its guess its just you lot on the forums I'll miss.

There, I said it. I'll miss you all. I'll miss you CloudyE. XXX
  • STUPID CUPIDSTUPID CUPID Posts: 2,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been told I'll probably need counseling.:eek::D
    I think I'll be ok though but will probably be nostalgic on friday.
    It just happens to be my day off and last day of live feed ever followed by a 5 hour bb estravaganza!
    I'll be on here laughing,posting and probably weeping buckets in the end.:D
  • STUPID CUPIDSTUPID CUPID Posts: 2,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rikki65 wrote: »
    You sound the same as me!
    A pastey faced peely wally who does the spring cleaning between bb ending and cbb starting.:D
    I 've not had a tan since bb started al those years ago!:)