Options

Conspiracy theories, what has endemol tried to hide from us with edits??

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,713
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I thought we could all start fighting with this thread lol! I noticed that it is alleged Danielle Lloyd used the p word in referring to shilpa shetty which was notshown on hl, also the whole nadia debacle, all we saw was coolio being perfectly reasonable...... Ohh also nadia smacking Vanessa on fight night was never shown!

Comments

• Options
    Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't remember who was involved re Shilpa, i.e whether it included Danielle, but the whole transcript re Jade was made public :)

Dave's questionable behaviour as posted on the whatm threads and LU's wasn't shown on the HL's either.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Preston and Brian getting it on, then Preston spending hours crying in the toilets when Brian told him it was just a holiday fling.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mickmercer wrote: »
    Preston and Brian getting it on, then Preston spending hours crying in the toilets when Brian told him it was just a holiday fling.

What?????!!! I thought Brian and the clown had a thing?!!!?? Dirty b*****d!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They also failed to show Nana on the HL's, Charlie would have won had they done that :mad:

Joking :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kimmyangel wrote: »
    What?????!!! I thought Brian and the clown had a thing?!!!?? Dirty b*****d!

No, Preston tattoed Brian's name on his other ankle but it wasn't shown :mad:

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joni M wrote: »
    They also failed to show Nana on the HL's, Charlie would have won had they done that :mad:

Joking :D

I seriously had such bad issues with Charlie he was vile vile vile !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joni M wrote: »
    No, Preston tattoed Brian's name on his other ankle but it wasn't shown :mad:

:D

Noooooooooooooooooo! I swear he had ok magazine tattooed over the Abby one ?????!!!!
  • Options
    MD1500MD1500 Posts: 14,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dave's typewriter...
    Dave viciously pinching Sam Pepper's nipple...
    Dave saying that Mario would burn in hell for faceswapping him at Save and Replace....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still don't know why they gave Dave such a good edit,or letchy Steve.

Loads has been hidden from us or re-written over the years.
  • Options
    teenagemartyrteenagemartyr Posts: 6,782
    Forum Member
    When Charley accused Gerry of sleeping with 15-year-olds. I don't think it was shown on the HLs or LF but I remember there was an article on DS about it.

Correction: Wiki claims it received 300 OFCOM complaints, so it must've been shown somewhere. Can't remember it though.
  • Options
    rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was there not a tabloid accusation that Jack Tweed used a racist jibe to describe Shilpa?
  • Options
    musicman099musicman099 Posts: 2,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Charley accused Gerry of sleeping with 15-year-olds. I don't think it was shown on the HLs or LF but I remember there was an article on DS about it.

Correction: Wiki claims it received 300 OFCOM complaints, so it must've been shown somewhere. Can't remember it though.

Yeah it was shown I remember seeing it
  • Options
    teenagemartyrteenagemartyr Posts: 6,782
    Forum Member
    rfonzo wrote: »
    Was there not a tabloid accusation that Jack Tweed used a racist jibe to describe Shilpa?

Oh yeah, a limerick wasn't it?
  • Options
    beemohbeemoh Posts: 7,073
    Forum Member
    That Alex Sibley was actually a HM in UBB.

It was an incredible feat of editing, surprised nobody noticed it sooner.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still don't know why they gave Dave such a good edit,or letchy Steve.

Loads has been hidden from us or re-written over the years.

The sinister ministers good edits.....and Josies for that matter, finally stopped me from watching, after watching every series, including Lf when it was available.
  • Options
    027huds027huds Posts: 12,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes. I remember reading after it had finished a leaked transcript of him using the p word in a limerick. The most dispicable one out of the group was completely overlooked, with the media giving all blame to the three girls. He should've also been outted, because he was the worst most vile scumbag of all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    027huds wrote: »
    Yes. I remember reading after it had finished a leaked transcript of him using the p word in a limerick. The most dispicable one out of the group was completely overlooked, with the media giving all blame to the three girls. He should've also been outted, because he was the worst most vile scumbag of all.

OFCOM, or whoever it was held the official enquiry, cleared the odious Tweed of ever saying what was said, but admitted the limerick was there and was racist. (They were eventually given the 'missing tapes.') So it seems while Twwed was Mr Charm, moisturing Jade while she lay in bed, he wasn't the one who came out with the filth.
  • Options
    MD1500MD1500 Posts: 14,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In BB11, HMs had to do the "Bugs crawling on sticky paper" S&R task twice as they were all disqualified first time (widely regarded to be an attempt by the producers to save John James). The HLs showed the second attempt as though it was the first and only attempt and didn't mention the disqualification.

And of course, UBB HLs didn't give Victor and Nick's BBLBC a look in. :(
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MD1500 wrote: »
    Dave's typewriter...
    Dave viciously pinching Sam Pepper's nipple...
    Dave saying that Mario would burn in hell for faceswapping him at Save and Replace....

yes i saw all that oddly enough non made the highlights;) i would have loved to have seen his contract, he certainly made sure all his tracks were covered.
  • Options
    BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Or was it the bleeped out conversation in the bedroom? It was claimed he used a racial comment but I if I recall Ofcom confirmed he only called her a c***, charmer that he is!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kimmyangel wrote: »
    I thought we could all start fighting with this thread lol! I noticed that it is alleged Danielle Lloyd used the p word in referring to shilpa shetty which was notshown on hl, also the whole nadia debacle, all we saw was coolio being perfectly reasonable...... Ohh also nadia smacking Vanessa on fight night was never shown!

Really (to the bit I have put in bold), I have never seen that and have read through the additional transcript etc.I believe Jade said to Jo and Cleo that she wondered if Danielle has said it, and when questioned Danielle said she never used those words. I know that both Jo and Jack were taken into the diary room after the limmerick and warned. As someone else said cannot believe that Jack got away with so much, but then again that would spoil the papers main headlines of the 3 witches. He spent a lot of time winding Jade up about Shilpa, planting the seeds, and also calling Shilpa a cxxt and getting off scott free. IMO no one in that gang behaved well, they were disgusting but he got away scott free. And he has turned out to be such a model citizen since!!
  • Options
    JTWJTW Posts: 41,922
    Forum Member
    Conspiracy theories?

Just look at the symbology and imagery used throughout the shows. That's where the real conspiracy lies. :rolleyes:;):p

Evil Big Brother? Well at least they never lied about that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MD1500 wrote: »
    In BB11, HMs had to do the "Bugs crawling on sticky paper" S&R task twice as they were all disqualified first time (widely regarded to be an attempt by the producers to save John James). The HLs showed the second attempt as though it was the first and only attempt and didn't mention the disqualification.

And of course, UBB HLs didn't give Victor and Nick's BBLBC a look in. :(

It didnt save John James though, Mario won that task
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The limerick was made up by Danielle, Jack, Jade and Jo, and amusingly tried to use words rhyming with p**i as the line ends. It was eventually transcribed by someone but never I think actually shown.

Jack's offence was different. He used a short expletive to describe Shilpa (this was before the row, when he had no particular reason to dislike her). People spent hours trying to decipher whether it was p**i or c*** since it was blanked out of the programme. Whichever it was, Jade remonstrated with him.

I could understand why endemol cut Nana out of the broadcasting, since it was a not-very-funny attempt at creating an amusing persona, and they realized that the public would find it more irritating than funny. But it did seem a bit harsh to omit every single second of Nick and Victor's nighttime stuff.

I suspect that quite a few housemates in recent years have tried 'hilarious' Jon/Nikki/Luke-esque diary room monologues, but BB have simply stopped broadcasting them.
  • Options
    JTWJTW Posts: 41,922
    Forum Member
    The limerick was made up by Danielle, Jack, Jade and Jo, and amusingly tried to use words rhyming with p**i as the line ends. It was eventually transcribed by someone but never I think actually shown.

Jack's offence was different. He used a short expletive to describe Shilpa (this was before the row, when he had no particular reason to dislike her). People spent hours trying to decipher whether it was p**i or c*** since it was blanked out of the programme. Whichever it was, Jade remonstrated with him.

I could understand why endemol cut Nana out of the broadcasting, since it was a not-very-funny attempt at creating an amusing persona, and they realized that the public would find it more irritating than funny. But it did seem a bit harsh to omit every single second of Nick and Victor's nighttime stuff.

I suspect that quite a few housemates in recent years have tried 'hilarious' Jon/Nikki/Luke-esque diary room monologues, but BB have simply stopped broadcasting them.

I recall that night when everyone on WHATM and other threads arose on the forum questioning what Jack said that night. It was so random because he and Jade were in bed together and he just came out with it even though it didn't seem to be part of any discussion they were having at the time.