Jedward: 'Cheryl is like Timberlake'

jodiemg :)jodiemg :) Posts: 509
Forum Member
✭✭
John & Edward have claimed that Cheryl Cole is the most talented member of Girls Aloud.

The X Factor twins insisted that Cole will have the same level of success that Justin Timberlake has enjoyed since 'N Sync disbanded.

"She's like the Justin Timberlake of Girls Aloud," Edward Grimes told 4Music.

"But she is so down-to-earth, even though she is in every single newspaper on a daily basis."

John Grimes went on describe Cole as "genuine" on The X Factor.

"Everyone was always asking us about her, what she was like, what she was wearing," he said.

"But she is just so down-to-earth and genuine. She has a really cool dog too, a Chihuahua."

Cole previously described Timberlake as a "d**khead" and insisted that she has no interest in meeting him.
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a195634/jedward-cheryl-is-like-timberlake.html

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,433
    Forum Member
    Eh? 'The most talented' :eek:
  • mr.ianmr.ian Posts: 4,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Idiots attract idiots. Especially talentless ones.
  • spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    seems like another poor DS article to me. nowhere in the quotes from jedward do they say she is the most talented, just the most successful which is true.

however "talented" can mean a lot of different things, she's def. not the best singer for sure, but I would say she is the most talented dancer out of the lot of them. nadine can sing but her dancing is... not that good to be honest. improving, but it looks awkward on tour.

point is the article doesn't say she is the most talented SINGER of girls aloud, just the most talented. taking into account both singing and dancing i'd say that cheryl and nadine are about equal, with cheryls dancing making up for her vocals and nadine's vocals making up for her dancing
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're the type of idiots who equate success with talent though, so it's not surprising they think that.