Options

Abbey Clancy pregnant?

Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1312116/Abbey-Clancy-expecting-Peter-Crouchs-baby.html

Ok, it's in the mail so possibly b*llocks but maybe a Clancy/Crouch baby on the way.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1312116/Abbey-Clancy-expecting-Peter-Crouchs-baby.html

Ok, it's in the mail so possibly b*llocks but maybe a Clancy/Crouch baby on the way.

Well its in the Sun as well, so looks like its right.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3138627/Abbey-Clancy-Im-having-a-baby-boy.html
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now we understand why she took him back.

Think 12 weeks is early to find out the sex though so that bit might be BS
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's her income sorted for the next 18 years then
  • Options
    Kenzie KuddlesKenzie Kuddles Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    Eviesmum wrote: »
    Now we understand why she took him back.

Think 12 weeks is early to find out the sex though so that bit might be BS

No it isn't.:)

I hope she will be okay.
    Early stage pregnancy is enough to cope with, never mind all the media intrusion lately.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They can't be 100% sure at 12 weeks though I'm sure that's what my midwife said. She said they were more certain at 20 weeks.

So she may have been told its a boy but they can't be sure.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    oh well, hopefully staying with crouch makes more sense to people now...
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now that was a predictable headline in light of recent events.....if it's even true, of course.
  • Options
    greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course, once you have a baby, you're set for life, that's why they all do it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    greengran wrote: »
    Of course, once you have a baby, you're set for life, that's why they all do it.

Are you serious?:eek:
  • Options
    TIvsTIPTIvsTIP Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    congrats if true.
  • Options
    End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The article has been pulled :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    End-Em-All wrote: »
    The article has been pulled :D

Still showing on the Sun website, they must be a little slower.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    Who is Abbey Clancy then? What is so interesting about the baby? Will it have two heads or a forked tongue?
    Oh... I looked and she looks like a cross between Heather Mills and Patsy Kensit.
    That picture in The Sun of what the baby will look like made me laugh! Sometimes the schoolboy on work experience comes up trumps, eh! :D
  • Options
    muppeteermuppeteer Posts: 3,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was a blind item somewhere the other week, can't remember where I read it but it said that the girlfriend of an allegedly recently cheating footballer was about to announce that she was expecting.
  • Options
    RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    20 weeks is standard to find out sex but I know an 'older Mum' who was told at 12 weeks (this wasn't private healthcare by the way)
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    I heard a couple of weeks back she was pregnant and it was used as a reason for a certain legal thing that has been happening. It's also why all the stories about a certain someone stopped. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lynxmale wrote: »
    Who is Abbey Clancy then? What is so interesting about the baby? Will it have two heads or a forked tongue?
    Oh... I looked and she looks like a cross between Heather Mills and Patsy Kensit.
    That picture in The Sun of what the baby will look like made me laugh! Sometimes the schoolboy on work experience comes up trumps, eh! :D

Or look like a cartoon character like the dad? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    I heard a couple of weeks back she was pregnant and it was used as a reason for a certain legal thing that has been happening. It's also why all the stories about a certain someone stopped. ;)

Why would her being pregnant put a gag on stories about him?
  • Options
    slslsslsls Posts: 2,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    greengran wrote: »

Most people want families, that's why they do it. Possibly one of the scummiest comments I've ever read on here.
  • Options
    End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would her being pregnant put a gag on stories about him?

I would imagine their lawyers would use any reason they can think of to get the injunction. Poor Abbey. If certain stories come out she would be distressed and a woman with child doesn't need that sort of stress blah, blah, blah :sleep:
  • Options
    gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
    Forum Member
    muppeteer wrote: »
    There was a blind item somewhere the other week, can't remember where I read it but it said that the girlfriend of an allegedly recently cheating footballer was about to announce that she was expecting.

There was a journalist on a tv program last week I think it may have been Lorraine. He said to expect a wag to announce a pregnancy very soon I guess this is it.
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How cute - a little Crouch Potato on its way
  • Options
    Forum Member
    slsls wrote: »
    Most people want families, that's why they do it. Possibly one of the scummiest comments I've ever read on here.

I hear ya.
    I was appalled too.:(
  • Options
    poboppobop Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    The Peter Crouch complaint about the Sun thing is a bit OTT.
    Abby was with a Hairdresser who is always in the press himself, she was speaking openly about it enough to be heard. If she was telling aquaintances it is her problem she was heard, not the fact she; a very famous wag who would know reporters might follow her tap into everything. :sleep:

Also I find it weird Abby Clancy was caught using drugs a few years back, yet like Princess Biffa etc, she is painted to be a horrendous victim.