Options

X Factor stars pushing for Kye to replace Chris on the tour

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    achro wrote: »
    They would never kick off Chris. Think of all the dramatic headlines he would generate as they went around the country.

This.
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris earned his place, people need to respect other voters choices, he wasn't my choice but he deserved his place and I would applaud him for a good performance. Kye was not voted for in large numbers.
  • Options
    Queen MaeveQueen Maeve Posts: 22,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All seems like a Syco induced stunt to keep XF in headlines. Keeping Chris for the tour will provide more next Jan/Feb. If they want to give Kye a slot as the 8th placed finisher, there's nothing stopping them, no need to invent a scenario where he's Chris' replacement.
  • Options
    fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    'Chris's fan page' ? ... what's that then ? ... is it on DS, or somewhere else ?

thanks

Chris has a fan page:eek:

Oh dear....what is this world coming to?
  • Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris has a fan page:eek:

Oh dear....what is this world coming to?

are we sure it is not an anti-Chris fan page?:eek::(

look closer
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As for them wanting Kye to go on tour with them I see no problem with that after all they thought there was going to be an open slot so showed support for their friend

And I support anyone's right to be on the tour but when said person put his/her place in jeopardy because of their behavior then that right goes out of the window. After all its a job not a holiday so like any job if you dont do what is expected of you then dont be to surprised if you get fired.

So Chris was lucky they gave him another chance because in the real world you would have been fired
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hitnmix wrote: »
    As for them wanting Kye to go on tour with them I see no problem with that after all they thought there was going to be an open slot so showed support for their friend

And I support anyone's right to be on the tour but when said person put his/her place in jeopardy because of their behavior then that right goes out of the window. After all its a job not a holiday so like any job if you dont do what is expected of you then dont be to surprised if you get fired.

So Chris was lucky they gave him another chance because in the real world you would have been fired

I agree

Christopher is very lucky to be given a second chance

How long is this tour though ? ... can he keep the diva behaviour under wraps for the duration, I wonder
  • Options
    fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    I agree

Christopher is very lucky to be given a second chance

How long is this tour though ? ... can he keep the diva behaviour under wraps for the duration, I wonder

No way. I give it a day or two before he does something else. Honestly I just think he does it for the attention. He also needs some serious help with the alcohol otherwise there's no dispute about it - we will have a headline.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with a lot of people here - if I turned up to work stinking of booze i'd be sent home and asked not to come back. I don't see why the contestants should keep quiet about not wanting Chris on tour either. They don't owe him anything.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with a lot of people here - if I turned up to work stinking of booze i'd be sent home and asked not to come back. I don't see why the contestants should keep quiet about not wanting Chris on tour either. They don't owe him anything.

I suspect that Chris isn't the only contestant who's ever turned up for a rehearsal 'stinking of booze'. We know that Rylan and Lucy got leathered and ended up getting kicked out of their hotel. I suspect that neither of them was exactly devoid of alcohol aroma or hang-over when they turned up for rehearsals the next day. James was hung-over doing his TV interviews on Monday. I suspect that the X-Factor bods realise that it would be difficult to penalise Chris for his behavior when they've overlooked other contestants' alcohol induced behavior. Any lawyer worth his or her salt would pull them up on that.

It's in the other contestants' interest to keep quiet. Speaking out publically makes them come across as cliquish and unpleasant, even if their grievances are genuine. It would also make the atmosphere on the tour uncomfortable. Far better to just get on with it, stop moaning and accept that in real life you can't pick and choose the people you work with, but you can make things a whole lot easier for yourself by not moaning about the situation and creating a 'Him & Us' situation before the tour starts.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    I suspect that Chris isn't the only contestant who's ever turned up for a rehearsal 'stinking of booze'. We know that Rylan and Lucy got leathered and ended up getting kicked out of their hotel. I suspect that neither of them was exactly devoid of alcohol aroma or hang-over when they turned up for rehearsals the next day. James was hung-over doing his TV interviews on Monday. I suspect that the X-Factor bods realise that it would be difficult to penalise Chris for his behavior when they've overlooked other contestants' alcohol induced behavior. Any lawyer worth his or her salt would pull them up on that.

It's in the other contestants' interest to keep quiet. Speaking out publically makes them come across as cliquish and unpleasant, even if their grievances are genuine. It would also make the atmosphere on the tour uncomfortable. Far better to just get on with it, stop moaning and accept that in real life you can't pick and choose the people you work with, but you can make things a whole lot easier for yourself by not moaning about the situation and creating a 'Him & Us' situation before the tour starts.

But Chris didnt just turn up smelling of beer , He was also an hour later ( and it was not the first time he was reported late) rude to staff and told them where to stuff the job. And no judge in the world would be on his side for that behaviour in a work place.

As for the BIB that also should repliy to Chris as well, but the actions he did had him doing just as bad as them if not more worse. So moaning about one lot doing something they shouldnt have but yet letting Chris get away with his actions just hypocritical imo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree, it would make for a better atmosphere on tour if the contestants don't slag each other off, but that's up to them really isn't it. And yes Lucy and Rylan may have turned up smelling like booze too you're right I'd forgotten about that. But I don't think they called anyone a c**t.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hitnmix wrote: »
    But Chris didnt just turn up smelling of beer , He was also an hour later ( and it was not the first time he was reported late) rude to staff and told them where to stuff the job. And no judge in the world would be on his side for that behaviour in a work place.

As for the BIB that also should repliy to Chris as well, but the actions he did had him doing just as bad as them if not more worse. So moaning about one lot doing something they shouldnt have but yet letting Chris get away with his actions just hypocritical imo.

If he was simply behaving like that with no provocation, I'd agree with you, but we've all seen the on-screen treatment of Chris, and the regular leaked stories in the media. You can't treat someone like sh*t for weeks on end, then complain when they kick off.

If you look at what I said in the BIB, I wasn't trying to say that Chris should be treated differently. I was pointing out that Rylan and Lucy didn't get booted off the show for their behavior. Therefore, the XF PTB would be hypocritical in treating Chris differently by booting him off the tour. All contestants should be treated the same.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They also don't have the right to dictate who is or isn't on the tour.
    Quite a few of you have either forgotten or choose to overlook Rylans behaviour.. He was kicked out of the hotel for his behaviour and had to be moved into a flat for a few weeks.. Why should he be allowed to go on the tour? Do you think he won't go out on the lash
  • Options
    Queen MaeveQueen Maeve Posts: 22,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he was simply behaving like that with no provocation, I'd agree with you, but we've all seen the on-screen treatment of Chris, and the regular leaked stories in the media. You can't treat someone like sh*t for weeks on end, then complain when they kick off.

If you look at what I said in the BIB, I wasn't trying to say that Chris should be treated differently. I was pointing out that Rylan and Lucy didn't get booted off the show for their behavior. Therefore, the XF PTB would be hypocritical in treating Chris differently by booting him off the tour. All contestants should be treated the same.

Lucy and Rylan were drunk/high spirits after the Sunday night show. So they were letting off steam after the Live shows were over and all their work finished for that week. They were punished however by being banned from living in a very swanky 5* hotel.

Chris allegedly turned up for rehearsals late, the worse for wear cos of drink, got miffed about what he was singing and started being abusive - allegedly.

Turning up for work vs letting off steam after work, kinda different.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quite a few of you have either forgotten or choose to overlook Rylans behaviour.. He was kicked out of the hotel for his behaviour and had to be moved into a flat for a few weeks.. Why should he be allowed to go on the tour? Do you think he won't go out on the lash

I didn't say they could dictate it, but they can certainly say that they'd rather someone else was there if they want. I don't see how they are 'dictating' it?
    I'm not overlooking it, Chris was punished by not being allowed to perform in the final. Just as Rylan and Lucy were punished by being moved out of the luxury hotel. I've not said he shouldn't go on the tour, he came third so has every right, but you cant turn up late and half cut and complain about being punished.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I sorry but many people have shit going on in their lives but taking that shit to work is just asking for trouble and a chance of you getting fired. Also Jedward, Kate, Cher, Misha and other also had things like this happen to them but didnt take it to work with them ( from what we know anyway) . So no excuse for Chris imo.

As for Rylan and Lucy yes they was out of order but they did that on their own time.

Chris on the other hand did what he did on works time. which in any other job would see you fired.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh give over they are not dictating who should go on the tour.
    All they have done is said they would like Kye on the tour.

I mean really your trying to say they are taking control and command that Kye goes on the tour. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If the stories are true and I think it is a big if, why would anyone not be surprised that after weeks of bullying he got smashed and had an outburst, the stress of what he had to endure would get to anyone.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    paralax wrote: »
    If the stories are true and I think it is a big if, why would anyone not be surprised that after weeks of bullying he got smashed and had an outburst, the stress of what he had to endure would get to anyone.

I agree, I'd have probably done the same:o
  • Options
    Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Union J just retweeted a Sugarscape article about X Factor stars wanting Kye to replace Chris on tour..... hmmm...
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Helen90 wrote: »
    Union J just retweeted a Sugarscape article about X Factor stars wanting Kye to replace Chris on tour..... hmmm...

I am disappointed in all of them, Kye doesn't deserve to be there, Chris does, he got the votes
  • Options
    oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    paralax wrote: »

Not the only time he got smashed.

And it's no excuse , being on the X factor they all got opportunities to go to premieres , all sorts of activities

Ie Disney land

So they all had time to unwind
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am disappointed in all of them, Kye doesn't deserve to be there, Chris does, he got the votes

Maybe they think he 'got the votes' under false pretences

You know ... that they think he fooled the public with his butter- wouldn't- melt, bag of nerves, humble, what-you-see-is-what-you-get, nice guy

Backstage, they may have seen the real Chris, and felt he conned those votes you speak of

Maybe
  • Options
    oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe they think he 'got the votes' under false pretences

You know ... that they think he fooled the public with his butter- wouldn't- melt, bag of nerves, humble, what-you-see-is-what-you-get, nice guy

Backstage, they may have seen the real Chris, and felt he conned those votes you speak of

Maybe

I think you are spot on , probably the reason why don't hold chris in high regard .

That's how I read the situation