Options

Christmas Day Time Programmes

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 344
Forum Member
I know ITV gets a lots of stick for its down market progs, but as far as i can see it has made a bit of an effort and put on some Christmasy day time progs leading up to Christmas. :rolleyes:

There is Christmas Cooks, Complilation of This Morning with Christmas trimmings, ditto Loose Women, then later the Alan Titchmarsh Christmas show. I know its not much, but its more than the BBC seems to manage. It has on exactly the same property shows and selling tat shows it has on every other week of the year.

I know the Breakfast shows on ITV and BBC try a bit but other than Paul O'Grady and a bit of tinsel on Deal, No Deal there is not much to show its christmas on day time tv. unless im missing something.

so yes ITV is rubbish a lot of the time. but 2 and 1/2 cheers for a least trying a bit this year. :D:D

Comments

• Options
    PizzatheactionPizzatheaction Posts: 20,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Julie1222 wrote: »
    I know ITV gets a lots of stick for its down market progs, but as far as i can see it has made a bit of an effort and put on some Christmasy day time progs leading up to Christmas. :rolleyes:

There is Christmas Cooks, Complilation of This Morning with Christmas trimmings, ditto Loose Women, then later the Alan Titchmarsh Christmas show. I know its not much, but its more than the BBC seems to manage. It has on exactly the same property shows and selling tat shows it has on every other week of the year.

I know the Breakfast shows on ITV and BBC try a bit but other than Paul O'Grady and a bit of tinsel on Deal, No Deal there is not much to show its christmas on day time tv. unless im missing something.

so yes ITV is rubbish a lot of the time. but 2 and 1/2 cheers for a least trying a bit this year. :D:D
    Christmas Cooks is just Daily Cooks with a few mince pies, a bit of turkey, and a Christmas tree. A bit like the Ready Steady Cook Xmas specials, really.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Julie1222 wrote: »
    I know its not much, but its more than the BBC seems to manage. It has on exactly the same property shows and selling tat shows it has on every other week of the year.

My guess is that the BBC have had to scrimp on the Christmas budget this year, what with their financial problems and all.