Options

Why does anyone support Luisa??

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 548
Forum Member
✭✭
She is easily the most deceptive and manipulative out of the lot of them. Also her desperation to win is painful to watch. On top of all that her sexual shenanigans are cringe worthy. How has she built up such support??

She looks like Schlitzie from the film 'Freaks'

http://cdn.acidcow.com/pics/20100412/schlitzie_surtees_13.jpg

Comments

• Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She's not afraid to put herself about.
  • Options
    tq21tq21 Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At the start I thought she was very brash but over time I've actually got to like her, with saying that I'm a couple of days behind so my opinion could change. In fact this is the first CBB I watched where I didn't have any favourites and my opinions of all of them have changed a lot over the course of the few weeks. For instance at the start I liked Casey & Jim but now I dislike both of them.
  • Options
    freddofrogfreddofrog Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    She is easily the most deceptive and manipulative out of the lot of them.

That could well be very true !!!

From this thread earlier, it seems that her maiden name is Kalozois.

The wikipedia page on her says she was born Luisa Zissman and married Oliver Zissman (panel top right of page). So whoever wrote her wiki page wasn't dong good research (nothing to do with her I know, just pointing it out if anyone wastes time looking her up in wiki)

However, it seems that Oliver and his brother Elliot started a company Totally Fitness in 2007, and Luisa Kalozois was the Marketing and PR manager. On the companies house website, Totally Fitness was dissolved in 2009. Is this where she learned the art of starting up a very small business and making it look good ?

On the companies house website, and also in The Independent, Luisa's present company Boutique Trading Ltd has a net worth of £200.

So I'm now highly suspicious of anything she does or says ....smoke and mirrors
  • Options
    StardogStardog Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because she doesn't take anything seriously.
  • Options
    NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No company accounts wants to show huge amounts of cash .... And as for supporting her, big brother is a test about watching people and seeing how genuine they are. She might be a bit frisky and risqué but she's not two faced and if she has something to say she will say it. Louisa to win!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    freddofrog wrote: »

The wikipedia page on her says she was born Luisa Zissman and married Oliver Zissman (panel top right of page). So whoever wrote her wiki page wasn't dong good research (nothing to do with her I know, just pointing it out if anyone wastes time looking her up in wiki)

However, it seems that Oliver and his brother Elliot started a company Totally Fitness in 2007, and Luisa Kalozois was the Marketing and PR manager. On the companies house website, Totally Fitness was dissolved in 2009. Is this where she learned the art of starting up a very small business and making it look good ?

On the companies house website, and also in The Independent, Luisa's present company Boutique Trading Ltd has a net worth of £200.

You obviously know very little about running a small business, just like Noush said at the end of year most small businesses show very little cash on hand, the profits are either being taken as dividends by the owners or ploughed back into the business expanding it.
  • Options
    rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noush wrote: »
    No company accounts wants to show huge amounts of cash .... And as for supporting her, big brother is a test about watching people and seeing how genuine they are. She might be a bit frisky and risqué but she's not two faced and if she has something to say she will say it. Louisa to win!

^^^^^THIS.....
  • Options
    rorybbrorybb Posts: 3,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because she's the best CBB housmate since Karissa and Kristina in CBB9 , Maybe Liz as well , who voted for Sam , she is beyond dull
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Noush wrote: »
    tq21 wrote: »
    You obviously know very little about running a small business, just like Noush said at the end of year most small businesses show very little cash on hand, the profits are either being taken as dividends by the owners or ploughed back into the business expanding it.

I know more than enough to know that what The Independent says is true (read the link I gave)
    "Boutique Trading Limited’s annual accounts for the last financial year report ‘cash at bank’ of £4,584, ‘liabilities’ worth £36,156, ‘assets’ worth £23,489 and a ‘net worth’ of just £194."

We don't know the turnover, but in effect we know the "share value" of the company. In Dragon's Den, they would laugh at her. Lord Sugar had a very lucky escape.

And to save anyone having to go to companies house to download the accounts (the latest are overdue I believe), here is another link saying same as The Independent
    http://companycheck.co.uk/director/915819576

She is a deceiver, both outside and inside the house.

EDIT: and by the way, she is the only director and the only share holder, we cannot "plough money back into a companey" AND also take a dividend. It's one or the other in a small company like that, and it doesn't look like any was "ploughed back into the company" ....shame that the 31/12/2013 accounts are overdue LOL
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is totally two faced shit stirrer. All she does is gossip and fish for more gossip, talking behind peoples back and relaying remarks from one group to another.
    Cant stand her!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She is totally two faced shit stirrer. All she does is gossip and fish for more gossip, talking behind peoples back and relaying remarks from one group to another.
    Cant stand her!

well said ....it's spin ....smoke and mirrors .... marketing and PR
  • Options
    snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Good God I think you're devoting a bit too much of your time to researching this woman!

Some of us just like her for the simple fact that she gets involved in the show and speaks her mind.

Why is supporting the housemate you find most entertaining still such a hard concept to grasp?

It's not like we're deciding on Briton of the year!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    snariek wrote: »
    Good God I think you're devoting a bit too much of your time to researching this woman!

Some of us just like her for the simple fact that she gets involved in the show and speaks her mind.

Why is supporting the housemate you find most entertaining still such a hard concept to grasp?

I was intrigued when her maiden name came up in another thread, from which I found out about her marketing role at the company run by Elliot Zissman and brother Oliver (before she married Oliver) and then it was straightforward to look up her company. I use companies house quite a lot btw. It took me 10 minutes to research and 5 minutes to type in the other thread, and basically copied what I'd put into this thread too, because of the OP of this thread said "She is easily the most deceptive and manipulative out of the lot of them".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know more than enough to know that what The Independent says is true (read the link I gave)
    "Boutique Trading Limited’s annual accounts for the last financial year report ‘cash at bank’ of £4,584, ‘liabilities’ worth £36,156, ‘assets’ worth £23,489 and a ‘net worth’ of just £194."

We don't know the turnover, but in effect we know the "share value" of the company. In Dragon's Den, they would laugh at her. Lord Sugar had a very lucky escape.

And to save anyone having to go to companies house to download the accounts (the latest are overdue I believe), here is another link saying same as The Independent
    http://companycheck.co.uk/director/915819576

She is a deceiver, both outside and inside the house.

EDIT: and by the way, she is the only director and the only share holder, we cannot "plough money back into a companey" AND also take a dividend. It's one or the other in a small company like that, and it doesn't look like any was "ploughed back into the company" ....shame that the 31/12/2013 accounts are overdue LOL

So it's an LLC with 1 director & 1 secretary as most small business are, her balance sheet doesn't have to look good if she's not seeking investors. The less profit that's left at the end of the year, the less liable the company is for tax. Any dividends taken, the capital gains tax is paid on that as personal tax not company tax.
  • Options
    DODS11DODS11 Posts: 2,026
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's funny. She's basically ensured this series has been the most entertaining in a long while. She doesn't suffer fools gladly and she will have no issue with telling it like it is.

Also, she pisses off Jim Davidson with having the cheek of being successful and challenges his lazy stereotype of what a woman should be, which is always good.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    snariek wrote: »

I like her just cos she has enormous tits
  • Options
    juliancarswelljuliancarswell Posts: 8,896
    Forum Member
    She. Is an attractive lassy right enough, but I a was racking my brains to think who or what she reminds me of when it came to me in a flash.

Big hair, low hairline with a short forehead and huge eyes.

Its a gonk troll. They were popular some years ago.

Google images and you'll see. :-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So it's an LLC with 1 director & 1 secretary as most small business are, her balance sheet doesn't have to look good if she's not seeking investors. The less profit that's left at the end of the year, the less liable the company is for tax. Any dividends taken, the capital gains tax is paid on that as personal tax not company tax.

True, but that's not the impression she gave on The Apprentice, nor the impression she gives to the HM's. Many people create very small start-up companies like this, it's not difficult, but she spins it out like she's a mega business woman.

EDIT: and btw, it doesn't make much difference to HMRC if she keeps the money in the company or takes it as a dividend, in most cases HMRC gets the same amount (not that it's releant or that I care either way, just making it clear)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DODS11 wrote: »
    She's funny. She's basically ensured this series has been the most entertaining in a long while. She doesn't suffer fools gladly and she will have no issue with telling it like it is.

Also, she pisses off Jim Davidson with having the cheek of being successful and challenges his lazy stereotype of what a woman should be, which is always good.

His comment about women ironing shirts said it all really, my husband wouldn't dream of asking me to iron his clothes, he doesn't like to iron, so anything that needs ironing is sent to a laundry service. He's only 60 not 90 he should be well able to iron his own clothes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she's entertaining. oh god, imagine the house without her...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True, but that's not the impression she gave on The Apprentice, nor the impression she gives to the HM's. Many people create very small start-up companies like this, it's not difficult, but she spins it out like she's a mega business woman.

EDIT: and btw, it doesn't make much difference to HMRC if she keeps the money in the company or takes it as a dividend, in most cases HMRC gets the same amount

I didn't watch The Apprentice so know nothing of her from there, but I'm sure the balance sheet she was showing to Alan Sugar was a lot more detailed than the snippets you can view on those company check websites. I just looked up my own name, and the figures they had were ludicrous.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ^^ I agree with the above posts #20 and #21 (just want to be clear on this, she is entertaining, but she uses her charisma to spin)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I didn't watch The Apprentice so know nothing of her from there, but I'm sure the balance sheet she was showing to Alan Sugar was a lot more detailed than the snippets you can view on those company check websites. I just looked up my own name, and the figures they had were ludicrous.

Alan Sugar does not look at anything financial, he leaves it to the interviewers at the semi-final stage. Her figures then showed the same thing, read the link that I gave to The Independent
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alan Sugar does not look at anything financial, he leaves it to the interviewers at the semi-final stage. Her figures then showed the same thing, read the link that I gave to The Independent

I don't watch The Apprentice really, caught a couple of episodes here and there over the years but that's about it, The article in the independent used the quote directly from that company check website, and as I've said I looked up my own name and the figures they had for the company I'm a director of didn't sound right to me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't watch The Apprentice really, caught a couple of episodes here and there over the years but that's about it, The article in the independent used the quote directly from that company check website, and as I've said I looked up my own name and the figures they had for the company I'm a director of didn't sound right to me.

That article in The Independent is about her in The Apprentice. Another quote "The 25-year-old says she is the owner of three businesses and has spoken of a multi-million pound turnover in the series. She is in fact a director of one company – incorporating a bakery with an online store – with net assets of less than £200."

The accounts used when she was interviewed in the semi-final, were the ones filed 31/12/2013, so they were up to date at the time (and I think they were the only accounts filed anyway).

I'm not saying that she is not entertaining, I hope she doesn't go yet. She was also entertaining on The Apprentice. But, her cleverness should not be under-estimated. She is one of (if not THE) most entertaining HM's, and she is far quicker in intellect than any of the others. But in her head she is a schemer, a quick one, just as she was in The Apprentice, and just as she is in her spin of herself. All I am saying is, what she does in the house is the same as what she does outside the house and in The Apprentice, and I think that what I've listed with quick research, shows how she uses spin to strive. Good luck I say, but I wouldn't want to get involved in any game playing with her.

EDIT: anyway, I'm not going to monopolise this any more, and I've got other things to get on with LOL

Have fun .....