THANKYOU Katie.

Comments

• anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is a top post and so true. You just know plenty of her supporters she actually hates and they don't understand it, madness.

She literally despises anyone who isn't wealthy, no matter how they got there, like herself.
    Her entire life is other's bank balance observation. How do these people not know all of this. She's hardly a shrinking violet about any of her vicious snobbery.
  • Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie has been terrific tonight. It's about time she got tore into that vile human being.
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    anne_666 wrote: »
    She literally despises anyone who isn't wealthy, no matter how they got there, like herself.
    Her entire life is other's bank balance observation. How do these people not know all of this. She's hardly a shrinking violet about any of her vicious snobbery.

Im her supporter and I don't always agree with her...but she is refreshingly honest and up front.
  • scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    perez totally goaded Alexander there , he is a worm
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 499
    Forum Member
    I think she's a pseudo intellect, she's brash and 'honest' in her interpretation.

Her and Perez make good TV, but both moronic in their actions
  • ellie-wellieellie-wellie Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    Katie has been terrific tonight. It's about time she go tore into that vile human being.

This.
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For telling that tosspot Perez what most of us viewers think of him. :D

She doesnt speak for me tyvm.
    Forum Member
    sheils1 wrote: »

If it was Callum who said the same thing, or anyone but Katie you'd be agreeing with the comment.
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yes THANK YOU Katie for throwing away your chance of winning with this episode.

It's basically between Keith and KP now.
  • ellie-wellieellie-wellie Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    sheils1 wrote: »

I'd agree that most viewers share the same opinion on Perez - personally, I don't know one person who likes him (quite the opposite). Do you like him?
    Forum Member
    Richard Osman ‏@richardosman · 46s46 seconds ago
    I would never, ever have Perez Hilton on Pointless Celebrities. Which is ironic #celebritybigbrother
  • Miss Con StrueMiss Con Strue Posts: 3,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am torn. Think Perez is loathsome tonight and I would like the whole house to do what Katie is suggesting just totally ignore him. Then do the same to her. It would have been great if she had totally owned Perez and dealt with him intelligently but she resorted to being as bad as him.
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    callym1980 wrote: »
    How is she any better? They are all ridiculous and completely lacking in any self awareness.

Yes I agree. It's like watching some awful school trip where only all the naughty kids have been allowed to go. To think most of these are middle aged men and women is staggering.
  • connor the judgconnor the judg Posts: 8,961
    Forum Member
    For telling that tosspot Perez what most of us viewers think of him. :D
    Can't agree more!
  • sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AA2009 wrote: »
    So five minutes after she tells off Keith for not ignoring Perez and giving him attention, she declares she's going to walk around the house all day telling off Perez and giving him attention?
    I was disappointed that Katie felt the need to go on and on to the others to isolate Perez- Keith and Patsy wanted to talk to him, so that was their decision, up to them, and glad to see Keith stand his ground on that - it made Katie as bad as Nadia sticking her nose into everyone's arguments and telling them how they should think ! I've a feeling Keith will go on to win,with Callum a close second
    so far anyway.
  • KatenutzsKatenutzs Posts: 2,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    guess she is doing what she was paid to do :)
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im her supporter and I don't always agree with her...but she is refreshingly honest and up front.

How noble of you. I take it you are rich and priviliged? Otherwise your opinion means nothing to Hyacinth :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    Katie Hopkins is an intelligent lady and she is the best person in the house. She only states what most intelligent people are thinking. Katie to win
  • celtic starceltic star Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member
    How noble of you. I take it you are rich and priviliged? Otherwise your opinion means nothing to Hyacinth :D

I am everything she hates,
    and so far from rich and privelidged it not funny .
    Yet i dont mind her at all .

I liked her since IAC.
    I thought Perez totally deserved a taste of his own medicine .

He can give it but not take it ,
    Katie takes just as much as she gives .
  • benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Richard Osman ‏@richardosman · 46s46 seconds ago
    I would never, ever have Perez Hilton on Pointless Celebrities. Which is ironic #celebritybigbrother

:D:D:D
    Forum Member

Im neither, im quite sure no ones opinions mean anything to her because if they did she wouldn't be on twitter. ;-)
  • sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    o0Autumn0o wrote: »
    She's calcutated the same as Perez is, she's trying to play the viewers, and for some it's obviously working.

She gets a backbone when she thinks a majority will take her side, in this instance the viewers, after hearing the get Perez out chants.

I don't buy into her crap
    I disagree with that
    Katie doesn't seem to care what anyone else thinks-but hearing the Perez Out chants just led to her using it as ammunition during her rants at him, so I don't think she's playing the viewers. Perez is constantly announcing his motives, those being to entertain the viewers, but it will be interesting to see what happens when he's up for nomination, and if the 'voting' public want him off their screens ! It would be a dull house without him, as he's so unpredictable!
  • SpyInsiderSpyInsider Posts: 502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree. Love Katie H.
  • benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bongo999 wrote: »
    Katie Hopkins is an intelligent lady and she is the best person in the house. She only states what most intelligent people are thinking. Katie to win

I think she is a repugnant woman out there >>>> But I am admiring her in there <<<< If that makes sense. Someone needed to call Perez on his sh** . She did and probably sunk herself in doing it. We get 20 mins of Perez they get 24/7. I would have murdered him.
  • EuroFoxiEuroFoxi Posts: 12,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie awesome again tonight, loving the cheerleader taunt.