Options

Hey Fellow Eastenders fans

EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,316
Forum Member
✭✭
Hey Im taking a break from her for at least a couple of months it has got to the point DS and Walford Web are taking over my life Im on these forums most of the day so I need to take this break to do other things like watch DVDs and read my books ect.

Comments

• Options
    Heathyheath_Heathyheath_ Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can relate Mormon Girl, I go through phases were I get hooked on the Digital Spy soap forums and then drop out for a while quite frequently and it genuinely does take up a lot of time.

Enjoy your break, as weird as it feels to say this, there's genuinely more to life than Eastenders and online forums :)
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's probably good and bad news MG hopefully the break will do you good and you will come back soon
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't work too hard.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can relate Mormon Girl, I go through phases were I get hooked on the Digital Spy soap forums and then drop out for a while quite frequently and it genuinely does take up a lot of time.

Enjoy your break, as weird as it feels to say this, there's genuinely more to life than Eastenders and online forums :)

Thanks. Will you be taking a break soon. I hope when it May/June half term week that Eastenders do well against BGT live shows and shows good drama.
  • Options
    dulliredullire Posts: 20,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enjoy MG. :)

EastEnders literally took over my life last week so I understand where you are coming from. Like everything in life, it's important we get the right balance and this place is highly addictive. Twitter is just as bad. :D

Have fun.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    That's probably good and bad news MG hopefully the break will do you good and you will come back soon

hopefully it will do me some good
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dullagj2 wrote: »
    Enjoy MG. :)

EastEnders literally took over my life last week so I understand where you are coming from. Like everything in life, it's important we get the right balance and this place is highly addictive. Twitter is just as bad. :D

Have fun.

I will have fun. Also I will tweet you when Im returning and ask if I can do an episode thread. Do you think Eastenders will do well against BGT live semis in May/June?
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Enjoy your time away MG :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will be checking the Eastenders spoilers which come out just after midnight on a Tuesday but I will avoid coming on the forums
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will have fun. Also I will tweet you when Im returning and ask if I can do an episode thread. Do you think Eastenders will do well against BGT live semis in May/June?

It's always a poor week for eastenders but that is a long time away hopefully there is lots of good stuff before that
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    It's always a poor week for eastenders but that is a long time away hopefully there is lots of good stuff before that

What will you watch? I hope Eastenders can have a good week hat week because I do like BGT but its full of Dancers and Singers not enough variety acts IMO so I record BGT and watch Eastenders
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A break does everyone good MG and sometimes makes things enjoyable again after being away for awhile, EE and DS will still be here, enjoy your time away :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Harlowe wrote: »
    A break does everyone good MG and sometimes makes things enjoyable again after being away for awhile, EE and DS will still be here, enjoy your time away :)

I will
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    What will you watch? I hope Eastenders can have a good week hat week because I do like BGT but its full of Dancers and Singers not enough variety acts IMO so I record BGT and watch Eastenders

Will always watch eastenders ahead of BGT it's not a reality show I really enjoy as most of the acts are usually pretty bad. The voice is much better
  • Options
    Heathyheath_Heathyheath_ Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks. Will you be taking a break soon. I hope when it May/June half term week that Eastenders do well against BGT live shows and shows good drama.

I'd anticipate that when things in Eastenders and on the forums quieten down I'll stop posting as much but I never fully take a break, any time something interesting happens I come on here to at least see what other people are saying. I've been a bit Eastenders devoted though in the last few weeks so my obsession needs to die down a little for a while.
  • Options
    SlingYerHookSlingYerHook Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry I come across as rude, but I find these sort of threads as attention seeking.

Why do you feel the need to announce your taking a break? Just do it, its like your thriving off people paying you attention, or perhaps wanting people so say oooooo dont go!

Again, sorry If I come ive rude, just how I sees it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry I come across as rude, but I find these sort of threads as attention seeking.

Why do you feel the need to announce your taking a break? Just do it, its like your thriving off people paying you attention, or perhaps wanting people so say oooooo dont go!

Again, sorry If I come ive rude, just how I sees it

Im not attention seeking
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    right everyone I will be logging off shortly and my break will begin
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    right everyone I will be logging off shortly and my break will begin

Kinda like I said, WHY highlight it? Just do it without the song and dance:confused:
  • Options
    MutantXMutantX Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kinda like I said, WHY highlight it? Just do it without the song and dance:confused:

Your username is very appropriate for your comment in this situation
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enjoy your break! Have a good one and we shall see you soon!
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have a nice break MG. :)
  • Options
    BenllechBenllech Posts: 2,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hot sex
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MutantX wrote: »
    Your username is very appropriate for your comment in this situation

That's nice, like I said - I apologised if I came across as rude, but there you go. Ive posted on many many forums for about 15 years, and its always met by the response I gave... Just worded alot more harshly.

I wasn't trying to be horrible, I get that everyone seems to be a little clicky here, that's what you find om any forum, I just didn't, and don't see the need to highlight it.

Maybe I'm old school.
This discussion has been closed.