wow, Andrew is very self absorbed..

Comments

• Special K_Special K_ Posts: 6,320
    Forum Member
    I can see the David Brent comparison especially when he was talking about teaching his dance class as "a dance teacher" not "Andrew Stone - the well known personality" :D But I must admit I find him quite endearing. He'll probably be the first one to crack.:cry:

Agreed. I'm sure he will be first up for eviction too. :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 398
    Forum Member
    he is VERY deluded. Those excuses he gave for not doing well in the Xf audition..oh please!

And that nonsense to Denise about how one of those x f judges who, once he was "famous", was annoyed they'd overlooked him all those years ago

And lead roles in west end shows...he has never had a lead, only ensemble parts

Crikey he does like to big himself up.
  • Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember watching Pineapple Dance Studios once and Andrew was chatting up a girl at a bar trying to convince her that he was 28 years old - - and then he got caught out and it was really embarrassing. I wish I could find the clip on youtube, it's probably somewhere, I'd really like to see that again, it was so funny :D
  • BananafishBananafish Posts: 13,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helen90 wrote: »
    I remember watching Pineapple Dance Studios once and Andrew was chatting up a girl at a bar trying to convince her that he was 28 years old - - and then he got caught out and it was really embarrassing. I wish I could find the clip on youtube, it's probably somewhere, I'd really like to see that again, it was so funny :D

Oh that sounds good!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    If he is first out he will be privately devastated, more insecure and needy.
    I've no idea why he constantly gibbers on about not being gay, there's no shame in it, he needs to pipe down and just get on with it.
    I think he's a really lonely guy, surrounded by people but lonely all the same.
    I also think he's ageing fast and is terrified that life is passing him by at 40 this year.
    I also think he's a bit of a plonker but thats for another thread!
  • Rose*~*Rose*~* Posts: 7,008
    Forum Member
    'I read people really quickly, through life experience'. Right, so with all this life experience you never learned how to keep quiet when someone is trying to open up about a very difficult point in their life?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rose*~* wrote: »
    'I read people really quickly, through life experience'. Right, so with all this life experience you never learned how to keep quiet when someone is trying to open up about a very difficult point in their life?

He couldn't even read when Denise was openly mocking his creative story-telling,
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    I've no idea why he constantly gibbers on about not being gay, there's no shame in it, he needs to pipe down and just get on with it.
    I think he's a really lonely guy, surrounded by people but lonely all the same.
    I also think he's ageing fast and is terrified that life is passing him by at 40 this year.

Maybe he can't get laid, because women think he's gay.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Electra wrote: »

They probably walk away after the 101st time he tells them he's straight.
    Forum Member
    Bananafish wrote: »
    They probably walk away after the 101st time he tells them he's straight.

Yep, with their eyes rolled back dead in their heads.:D
  • Mastes1Mastes1 Posts: 1,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was making me cringe yesterday when he was talking to Denise, he's pretty deluded.
  • Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've no idea why he constantly gibbers on about not being gay, there's no shame in it, he needs to pipe down and just get on with it.I think he's a really lonely guy, surrounded by people but lonely all the same.

You hit the nail right on the head there. He overcompensates in a big fashion - why he feels the need to say "I'm not gay!!!" in every other sentence is both annoying and weird. Nobody cares whether he likes guys or girls, he needs to just get on with it. He feels the need to constantly talk about how many girls he's been with and blah blah blah (I'm not talking about Big Brother, just previous shows he's been on) when in fact it comes across cringy.

I think Andrew is a nice guy, albeit a bit strange, but he means well.
  • SDR-1970SDR-1970 Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    You hit the nail right on the head there. He overcompensates in a big fashion - why he feels the need to say "I'm not gay!!!" in every other sentence is both annoying and weird. Nobody cares whether he likes guys or girls, he needs to just get on with it. He feels the need to constantly talk about how many girls he's been with and blah blah blah (I'm not talking about Big Brother, just previous shows he's been on) when in fact it comes across cringy.

It's like he has a point to prove that he's not gay by having to convince anyone he talks to regarding this issue that he's not gay.
  • whufcwhufc Posts: 491
    Forum Member
    His face is a picture when he sees the rest of the band there,and the music when he stands by the window is hilarious and the Robbie Williams line rears its ugly head again :D

http://sky1.sky.com/sky1-hd-louie-spences-showbusiness-andrews-looking-for-love
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SDR-1970 wrote: »
    It's like he has a point to prove that he's not gay by having to convince anyone he talks to regarding this issue that he's not gay.

Literally everything he says is to convince people of something, not just his sexuality. Although that is the most common one.

He's constructed a very fragile persona, it's like he's terrified of people seeing the real him. That's also why he's so self-absorbed and lacks awareness, he's constantly trying to project who he wants to be to people.

Big Brother really isn't the best environment for that, it usually ends in tears.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has Andrew really 'starred' in any West End shows? Or was he a dancer? Just wondering if this is a bit of an exaggeration.
    Forum Member

I think he is a nice guy underneath all the bravado too, I just don't understand why he can't see how he's acting is strange.
    Why doesn't he see it when he looks over the shows he's on? He's gotta trawl through shows he's on, he's defo the type. He needs to take his blinkers off and just be himself.
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    Electra wrote: »

Or maybe they just think he's way too needy, gay or straight?!!
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    haphash wrote: »
    Has Andrew really 'starred' in any West End shows? Or was he a dancer? Just wondering if this is a bit of an exaggeration.

He was lead vocal/star allegedly. I haven't checked his bio though to find out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    whufc wrote: »
    His face is a picture when he sees the rest of the band there,and the music when he stands by the window is hilarious and the Robbie Williams line rears its ugly head again :D

http://sky1.sky.com/sky1-hd-louie-spences-showbusiness-andrews-looking-for-love

Oh goodness - he talks like he is some megastar.
  • radiofreeradiofree Posts: 7,316
    Forum Member
    david brent meets bruno.
    stone is the perfect amalgam of these two symbols of narcissism and self-delusion.
    for all the wrong reasons, i want him to stay!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    Here is Andrew's Dating In The Dark episode for anyone wanting a laugh. Note how the 'Robbie Williams' line comes out in the first 2 mins - again lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7Kpl1XTO9E
  • kezabellakezabella Posts: 2,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scot_babe wrote: »
    Just... wow!

:D:D
    I've been laughing my head off throughout this whole thread. We've got to keep him in.He's comedy gold
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Here is Andrew's Dating In The Dark episode for anyone wanting a laugh. Note how the 'Robbie Williams' line comes out in the first 2 mins - again lol

Oh gawd. :eek:
  • radiofreeradiofree Posts: 7,316
    Forum Member

wow... i am both speechless and horrified. this guy is BEYOND david brent. (i've never seen stone before cbb) never ever seen a creature so talentless yet also so full of himself.