Hope this helps

Thumbs Up

:D:D:D

Brilliant.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't matter if 15 million or 15 people watch PA's show - the fact is that he is compromising his children's privacy for his own ego and that, IMHO, is intrinsically wrong.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It doesn't matter if 15 million or 15 people watch PA's show - the fact is that he is compromising his children's privacy for his own ego and that, IMHO, is intrinsically wrong.

Would the kids have a say in whether or not they want to appear, or do they have to be of a certain age
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Would the kids have a say in whether or not they want to appear, or do they have to be of a certain age

No idea.

But as they are so young I wouldn't have thought they could possibly know what's best for them - or the implications of being on telly every week.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Were the kids featured in the shows when they were married?
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Were the kids featured in the shows when they were married?

Yes, they were. They have been televised since birth.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Yes, they were. They have been televised since birth.

Didn't she also want one of the births to be pay per view online?

I do disagree with them on showing the kids all of the time. As they've been in the media since birth, they don't know any different but it doesn't make it right for me.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I do disagree with them on showing the kids all of the time. As they've been in the media since birth, they don't know any different but it doesn't make it right for me.

I think she threatened to PPV both Harvey's birth and Princess's.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Tbh I don't know about her wanting the birth to be on pay per view online. I have just seen that brought up on here.

I understand what you are saying about the kids being filmed but what gets me is KP being held up as a "great mother" because she decided to take J & P off the tv.

The reason it gets to me is because I don't believe for one second that her motives had anything to do with the welfare of her children. I also believe that if her and Pete were still together she would have no problem with the kids being on their show

JMO.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tbh I don't know about her wanting the birth to be on pay per view online. I have just seen that brought up on here.

I understand what you are saying about the kids being filmed but what gets me is KP being held up as a "great mother" because she decided to take J & P off the tv.

The reason it gets to me is because I don't believe for one second that her motives had anything to do with the welfare of her children. I also believe that if her and Pete were still together she would have no problem with the kids being on their show

JMO.

I think only the deluded or stupid think she did it for any reason OTHER than getting back at him. However, anything that actually benefits the kids in their stupid media battling is to be encouraged.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

JMO.

No argument from me but I can't say I've seen many people saying she's a great mother for taking them off of the tv.

I've always said she only stopped them being film to have a dig at PA and she's now backed herself into a corner. She'd love to film them but she'd make herself look even more stupid if she did
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think only the deluded or stupid think she did it for any reason OTHER than getting back at him. However, anything that actually benefits the kids in their stupid media battling is to be encouraged.

I can't disagree with that. IF they are affected by it then it's a good thing this is the last reality show.

Their mother needs to sort her head out though because filling the children's heads with negativity about their father will screw their heads up far more than having appeared on tv will have.

IMO.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    I'm just changing the subject slightly here but I was just thinking, on last Monday's show, he was claiming what a busy week he had & how he was going to fit it all in etc & we had Gemma in the background informing us how exhausted he'd be by the end of the week.

Now I can't be 100% sure but day 1 of his busy week consisted of greeting someone at the door & discussing where to put a fish tank, a drive over to CANs office where he sat round a table for a meeting which really appeared to consist of baby talk, he then came home & changed a light bulb & picked his kids up from school.

Day 2 of his busy week consisted of sitting on his backside doing 2 signings, then he had a 4 hour drive to Wales but it wasn't really a drive as Karl did the driving part & poor, exhausted Pete slept from the minute he got in the car till Karl arrived at a luxury hotel.

Day 3 was another signing, which he was obviously late for & then somehow or other he summoned his last bit of remaining energy to attend an awards show that evening.

He returned home the next day & invited his family & CP round for dinner but did he cook? Did he heck, he roped in his brother Chris to do that for him.

Now I know some FMs think it's unfair on him to be called lazy but really, if he classes the few days I've just described as exhausting, then is it any wonder he's labelled as lazy.

If I had even one week of his "exhausting, stressful" life I'd be delighted!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No argument from me but I can't say I've seen many people saying she's a great mother for taking them off of the tv.

I've always said she only stopped them being film to have a dig at PA and she's now backed herself into a corner. She'd love to film them but she'd make herself look even more stupid if she did

BIB....I've seen her fans say it many times Blondie.

I agree with the rest of your post. When she made the big statement about removing them from the public eye she said... "She didn't want them to be famous because she didn't want them to be recognised and wanted them to live a 'normal' life.

Apparently, she is now saying she would let Junior go on Britain's got talent if he wanted to....but she doesn't want him to be famous? :confused:

Anyway, we are on the wrong thread....we are gonna get told off soon.:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just changing the subject slightly here but I was just thinking, on last Monday's show, he was claiming what a busy week he had & how he was going to fit it all in etc & we had Gemma in the background informing us how exhausted he'd be by the end of the week.

Now I can't be 100% sure but day 1 of his busy week consisted of greeting someone at the door & discussing where to put a fish tank, a drive over to CANs office where he sat round a table for a meeting which really appeared to consist of baby talk, he then came home & changed a light bulb & picked his kids up from school.

Day 2 of his busy week consisted of sitting on his backside doing 2 signings, then he had a 4 hour drive to Wales but it wasn't really a drive as Karl did the driving part & poor, exhausted Pete slept from the minute he got in the car till Karl arrived at a luxury hotel.

Day 3 was another signing, which he was obviously late for & then somehow or other he summoned his last bit of remaining energy to attend an awards show that evening.

He returned home the next day & invited his family & CP round for dinner but did he cook? Did he heck, he roped in his brother Chris to do that for him.

Now I know some FMs think it's unfair on him to be called lazy but really, if he classes the few days I've just described as exhausting, then is it any wonder he's labelled as lazy.

But we're all so proud of Pete for managing to get up in the morning and remember his own name:D
    BIB....I've seen her fans say it many times Blondie.

I agree with the rest of your post. When she made the big statement about removing them from the public eye she said... "She didn't want them to be famous because she didn't want them to be recognised and wanted them to live a 'normal' life.

Apparently, she is now saying she would let Junior go on Britain's got talent if he wanted to....but she doesn't want him to be famous? :confused:

Anyway, we are on the wrong thread....we are gonna get told off soon.:eek:

She only decided to remove them from the media to make herself look better - absolutely. Some of us loathe both of them, but it is still wrong for him to use them in his shows and at the very least she has calmed that down - for whatever reason is immaterial - the fact is that she has.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They always do that, BEL, focus on how busy he is - not to mention how plucky he is - to add tension :p and excitement. :eek: It's so you the viewer can live vicariously through him and his madcap 'celebrity' lifestyle! :cool:

To be fair, I do think traipsing around the country promoting a product could probably wear thin pretty quickly.
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    They always do that, BEL, focus on how busy he is - not to mention how plucky he is - to add tension :p and excitement. :eek: It's so you the viewer can live vicariously through him and his madcap 'celebrity' lifestyle! :cool:

To be fair, I do think traipsing around the country promoting a product could probably wear thin pretty quickly.

He has a great career and meets a lot of interesting people, of course the travelling is boring and the rest is what you make of it and the money isnt bad, there are a lot worse jobs.

There must be a lot of background work to be done before all these visits and dont forget a lot of people rely on him for their wages as well, so perhaps it isnt quite so easy as it seems and a lot of it is done behind the scenes.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    But we're all so proud of Pete for managing to get up in the morning and remember his own name:D

She only decided to remove them from the media to make herself look better - absolutely. Some of us loathe both of them, but it is still wrong for him to use them in his shows and at the very least she has calmed that down - for whatever reason is immaterial - the fact is that she has.

I would narrow that down slightly Pru, Pete doing two things at once, can't see it myself, I think he may cope with remembering his name but as for getting up on his own, chances are poor Gloria hauls "Sir" out of bed.
    lexi22 wrote: »

I was exhausted just watching the poor bloke, Lexi. Nurses, factory workers etc could take a leaf out of his book!
    gilliedew wrote: »
    He has a great career and meets a lot of interesting people, of course the travelling is boring and the rest is what you make of it and the money isnt bad, there are a lot worse jobs.

There must be a lot of background work to be done before all these visits and dont forget a lot of people rely on him for their wages as well, so perhaps it isnt quite so easy as it seems and a lot of it is done behind the scenes.

Highly unlikely he'll be doing any of BIB himself Gillie.
  • Options
    Jon OJon O Posts: 1,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched him this morning with Patsy Kensit & thought he was very supportive and caring the way he kept patting her hand etc well done Pete you came across as a very caring man
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member

lol what a looser
  • Options
    Jon OJon O Posts: 1,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he also has good hair;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I would narrow that down slightly Pru, Pete doing two things at once, can't see it myself, I think he may cope with remembering his name but as for getting up on his own, chances are poor Gloria hauls "Sir" out of bed.

I was exhausted just watching the poor bloke, Lexi. Nurses, factory workers etc could take a leaf out of his book!

Highly unlikely he'll be doing any of BIB himself Gillie.

Well I dont think there are many people who pay others to do a job and do it themselves but he does do the work he is booked for and provides the finances.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Those kids have been on camera since birth and I think when there older there gonna hate their parents for putting them on camera all their lives
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Those kids have been on camera since birth and I think when there older there gonna hate their parents for putting them on camera all their lives

If it is not for that then it will be for something else, it is called being a teenager:)
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Now now, Pete's job is very demanding. He has to decide how to wear his hair - high? 'bangs'? - choose an outfit, and polish up his jokes. And then there's all that adoration to deal with... ;)
This discussion has been closed.